TU Clothing 25% off EVERYTHING Inc School Uniform
TU clothing from Sainsburys or Argos 25% off everything starts online and in store from Tuesday 13th August and includes school uniform and shoes.
My top tips as a mum of 4 boys....
- Log in to your account and load your trolley the day before then check out just after midnight when the offer starts and prices have dropped to make sure you get what you want as stock of popular stuff goes FAST!
- If you only want a few bits, or want them quick, use Argos instead of Sainsburys as there is no minimum order for click and collect (£15 for Sainsburys) and they are usually ready to collect the next day but can take 3-5 at Sainsburys.
- Anything left in the sale will also be 25% off so worth looking round the store in case someone has "hidden" something - I got a wolf onesie for £2.70 last time - 50% off then extra 25% with the offer
- Buy a few.... Polo shirts go missing and get wrecked with paint and goodness knows what else so buy a few so you always have spares
- Label EVERYTHING! Shoes, trousers, bags, trainers, pe kits and bags - I have a stamper that I use but as soon as you get them out the packs, label them ..... I once ruined a brand new Ted Baker coat with an iron on label and it wasn't suitable to iron
They also cater for longer length, plus fit, easy dressing range and slim and skinny fit too.
The multi packs are in the offer too and they wash really well- some examples -