Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush Medium 50%off@ Waitrose & Partners
Colgate Bundle Kit - 360 Degree Deep Clean Charcoal Whitening Toothbrush
BEST EVER PRICE Sensodyne Soft Toothbrush Repair/Protect,Assorted Color
Oral-B CrossAction Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 8)
Oral-B Smart 6 Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B Pro 2 2000W 3D White Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral-B Junior Kids Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for Children Age 6-12,
Oral-B Pro 2 2000 Sensi UltraThin Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral B Genius X Rose Gold Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B iO Replacement Toothbrush Heads Black Ultimate Clean 4-Pack
Oral B Battery Enhanced Toothbrush Bundle,half Price, Home Bargains
Oclean F1 Sonic Smart Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B iO Replacement Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B Vitality CrossAction Rechargeable Toothbrush
Smart UVC Toothbrush Sterilizer
Oral-B Pro 3000 Cross Action Electric Toothbrush *With 2 Brush Heads & Case
Oral-B Vitality+ 2 Heads Electric Toothbrush
OClean Air2 Electric Toothbrush
OClean X Pro Electric Toothbrush
*SAVE £45* ORAL B CrossAction PRO 2000 Electric Toothbrush
Oral - B Pro 670 Cross Action Rechargebale Toothbrush with 2 Heads
Oral-B Toothbrush Heads Soft Clean, 6 Pieces
Electric Travel Toothbrush Set
*SAVE £120* ORAL B Smart 4 4900 Electric Toothbrush - Black & Pink, Pack of 2
Colgate ProClinical 250R Whitening Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Luxe + Willow UV Toothbrush Sanitising Pod
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B Pro 2 2000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
Oral-B Floss Action Toothbrush Heads, Pack of 4
Oral-B Junior Electric Toothbrush Purple Edition
DEAL STACK - Kids Bamboo Toothbrush Soft & Gentle BPA-Free Bristles + 8% Coupon
Oral-B Pro 2 2000W Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun
SAVE £150 - Oral-B Smart 6 6000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
*SAVE £130* Oral-B Smart 4 4900 Electric Toothbrush Duo Pack
BEST EVER PRICE Colgate Magik Smart Toothbrush for Kids
Toothbrush come in all sorts of colours and sizes, some pulsate and others spin. But no matter how expensive your toothbrush is, it will still be worthless if you’re using it incorrectly. Toothbrush can either be manual or electric, and both are equally effective if used properly as research suggests.
Here at Latest Deals we guarantee that your teeth and budget will not suffer from the fantastic toothbrush deals we have. Find the best cheap electric toothbrush, cheap Oral B toothbrush offers as well as manual cheap toothbrush on sale here. Our massive team of money saving experts and bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible cheap toothbrush deals online to provide you with amazing savings that you won’t find anywhere else.
Also, choosing the right toothbrush and deciding whether to opt for manual or electric can be quite daunting at times with so many brands and price range out there. So we have come up with this quick guide in order to help you on your quest on finding the perfect cheap toothbrush for your needs.
Cheap electric toothbrush at tesco
Your teeth and gums can be kept healthy and clean with the help of an electric toothbrush, so it is really important to opt for the best electric toothbrush out there. Models can cost you from £10 to £200 or even more, so it can difficult to choose which one to get and how much you need to spend. Remember that the best electric toothbrush is gentle on your teeth and gums, easy to manoeuvre , and actually improves your brushing technique. But highly advertised features, like different brushing modes, don’t necessarily lead to healthier teeth and gums.
Check for a return policy: Some brushes offer a money-back guarantee. Most makers suggest replacing brush heads every three months, which boosts the cost. Whatever you buy, brush thoroughly: With all brushes, panelists removed more plaque from the cheek side of their teeth than from the tongue side, and more from front teeth than back.
Types of Electric Toothbrush
- Rotating. These type comes with a set of electric bristles that turn. Its bristles can be arranged in a circular manner that rotates, or in individual tufts of bristles that spins. The cheapest are normally the rotating brushes.
- Rotating-oscillating. This kind of electric toothbrush comes with round, small heads and is one of the most popular brushes in the Oral B brand range. The head oscillates – rotates in one direction and then the other, around one tooth at a time to get rid of plaque.
- Pulsing. Certain rotating and rotating-oscillating types pulsate in order for the head to move backwards and forwards against the teeth while it’s spinning. This aids in dislodging plaque and is a technology that’s normally found on more expensive rotating brushes.
- Counter-oscillating. This type has the same head shape as oscillating brushes, but the its tufts of bristles simultaneously rotate in different directions , with each tuft rotating in the opposite direction to those next to it.
- Dual head. As the name implies, a dual head combine two heads in one. Where one part rotates and the other sweeps from side to side.
- Side to side. Rather than spinning, this electric toothbrush sweeps from side to side at such high speeds that it vibrate against your teeth. Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes clean in this way.
- Sonic and ultrasonic. This toothbrush vibrates at certain high speeds and frequencies to help break down your plaque. Manufacturers of sonic brushes claim that they also drive cleaning fluid (a mixture of toothpaste, water and saliva) between teeth to aid in dislodging plaque. Vibrating brushes are generally more expensive than rotating models.
- KidzSonic Flashing Disco Light Electric Toothbrush, £12.95 at Amazon. A battery powered electric toothbrush that will put the fun back in brushing your kid’s teeth. It includes three floss bistle brush heads.
- Sonic Chic Deluxe, £15 at Boots. Lightweight and elegant as well as an inexpensive and practical electric toothbrush for travel. Great for night outs and festivals.
- Colgate ProClinical 250+ Electric toothbrush, £24.99 at Argos. A small and yet high-tech triple clean toothbrush developed by Colgate in partnership with Omron and promises 5x more plaque reduction than your manual toothbrush.
- Superdrug Advanced Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush, £24.99 at Superdrug. A surprisingly powerful electric toothbrush that looks simple but very effective. It has a rotating circular brush head that cleans gum and teeth thoroughly.
- Whitewash Laboratories Rotating Power Toothbrush, £34.99 at Amazon. Developed by a team of dentists specialising in whitening products. This fun pink rechargeable toothbrush comes with a powerful rotating-oscillating brush with two brushing modes from normal to sensitive teeth, a 2-minute times as well as 3 replacement brush heads.
- Brushing timer. This will help ensure that you brush for only a full 2 minutes, which is the recommended time by dentists for cleaning our teeth. Some toothbrush are auto-programmed while others will shutters of beep when it’s time for you to stop.
- Pressure sensor. It is not necessary to harshly scrub to remove plaque, in fact, pushing too hard against our teeth can do more damage than good. An electric toothbrush with a pressure sensor will let your know if you’re pressing too hard with either a being sound or light.
- Soft-grip handle. A good electric toothbrush will have a soft grip which can make it more comfortable to use and hold.
Purchasing and using a manual toothbrush is pretty much straightforward, but if you’re not an electric toothbrush, you need to get it right. Here are some things to look for when buying a manual toothbrush:
- Look for soft to medium, brush with a head that will let you reach all areas of your mouth.
- Whitening toothbrush can be effective at removing surface stains but not a lasting whitening solution. Some can even be abrasive and can erode the enamel of your tooth.
- Some toothbrush comes with an ergonomic grip which mean you can brush at the recommended 45 degree angle.
- For small children, buy one with soft bristles and a small head so that they will be able to reach all the areas of their mouth and not damage their gums.
- A toothbrush with a tongue cleaner can help remove bacteria from your tongue and prevent bad breath.
- Rubber filaments can help remove larger pieces of food debris from between your teeth.
- Make sure that you can easily hold and manoeuvre your toothbrush. There are different grip for hand sizes available on the market.
- A toothbrush with an angled of bendy neck can make it easier to reach the back of your mouth while maintain the right angle of its head.
A manual toothbrush is a great way to remove plaque if used properly and combined with the right toothpaste. Ensure that you are using the right toothbrush for you, which is normally soft to medium with round ended bristles. The head sixe should not be too big so that it will be able to reach all areas of your mouth. Remember to replace your toothbrush every three months.
Tips for a Cleaner Teeth
- Use a brush with either a soft or medium bristles as they are gentler on the gums and may better clean your teeth as they are flexible.
- Brush two times a day, 2 minutes each time.
- Hold your brush with the bristles angled 45 degrees toward the gum line, so one row of bristle tips can slip slightly under the gums. Jiggle the brush head with a short, vibrating motion, then move on to the next spot. Finally, scrub the chewing surfaces.
- Brush gently to avoid harming the gums; removing plaque doesn't require much pressure.
- Brush both the outer and inner surfaces of your teeth and the tops of molars. Brush your tongue, too, to remove bacteria and freshen breath.