Cheap Brush Deals
Makeup Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Cosmetic Brushes & More
HUGO BOSS Contour Brushed Matte Chrome and Navy Rollerball Pen
Detangle Hair Brush
Electric Toothbrushes Adults-8 Brush Heads
Grey Brushed Shawl
DEAL STACK - marQus Detangle Hair Brush (Metallic Gold) + 20% Coupon
DEAL STACK - marQus Detangle Hair Brush (Turquoise) + 20% Coupon
DEAL STACK - marQus Detangle Hair Brush + 20% Coupon
COZII 2-in-1 Car Ice Scraper Detachable - Traceless Snow Brush
SHINLEA Curved Vented Detangling Hair Brush for Thick Hair
So Eco Exclusive Brush & Sponge Set
Artist Soft Grip 12 Brushes & Brush Roll Carrier Set
Paint Your Own Masterpiece Set - Garden Gate - Incl Paints,brushes,canvas
Wahl Hot Brush 26mm
Callaway Ladies Brushed Heather Golf Hoodie
Soap & Glory a Brush with Glory 2 Piece Electric Cleansing Brush Gift Set
Katie Jane Hughes 25 Piece Makeup Brush Set
Sekoa Eye Makeup Brushes Set (8 Piece)
Sekoa Makeup Brushes Set (12 Piece)
So Eco Exclusive Brush & Sponge Set
BG Brushed Steel 13A Black Insert WiFi Extender & USB Socket 2
WetBrush Custom Care Thin Hair Detangler Brush
Addis ComfiGrip Long Handled Bottle Brush with Sponge Scrub
WAHL ZY046 Facial Cleansing Brush
Matte Black Toilet Brush
12Pcs Professional Makeup Brush Set Premium Synthetic
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 7B Precision Brow Brush for Powders
LIGHTNING DEAL - Electric Spin Scrubber 6 in 1 Cleaning Brush
FARERY 38mm Hot Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Thermal Brush with £20 off Coupon
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Power Electric Tooth Brush (Pink, 1 Brush Head))
Kulloomii Dog Paw Cleaner with Silicone Brush, 250ml
Double Christmas Dogs Brushed Cotton Rich Reversible Duvet Cover Set
Amanda Harrington London the Face Lifter Brush
Zarbenva Blue Oil Dispenser, 180ml with Brush Portable Oil Bottle
PRICE DROP: Real Techniques Stay Sparkling Brush & Sponge Gift Set
3 in 1 Hot Air Brush & Hair Straightening Brush & Hot Comb - Only £9.99!
Looking for the most efficient and cheapest brush deals for art, household or cosmetic needs? No need to look further. Our community of awesome bargain hunters have searched everywhere online to bring you the easiest way to get more value from your money. We believe that quality brushes need not be so expensive. In fact, you can check special offers and discounts for nail brushes, make-up brushes, paint brush sets, and brush pens. Don't forget to use voucher codes from Screwfix, Amazon, Argos, Boots and ebay so you don't need to pay full price and get the savings you need.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£2.33|
|⚡ Total Offers:||8,426|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
If you are fond of applying makeup to your face, do not just use your fingers since the outcome will not be as smooth as you think it will be. Using makeup brushes will give you a flawless finish and it will also keep all the makeup from your fingers. Your face will also be free from bacteria that are thriving in your fingers thus avoiding clogging of pores.
Makeup brushes are specially made to make your face look good. Most people especially women use makeup all day long and they do retouches quite often. Brushes are makeup tools that make application of makeup fast and easy. Some of these items are made of soft bristles which came from animal hair and some of them are made from synthetic materials.
Makeup brushes ensures that you will have a clean sweep which yields flawless results every time you use it even if you are in a hurry. You can use these brushes for applying foundation, concealers, eyeshadows and eyeliners, among many others.
Where to get cheap makeup brushes deals in UK
Here at Latest Deals, you will find the latest budget-friendly makeup brush deals. You may be interested in buying foundation, concealer, and eyeshadow brushes. Here not only that you will see the best offered products from UK retailers but you will also get the best deals and vouchers. Unicorn makeup brushes are very popular right now and you can get huge discounts from your favourite UK retailers such as Amazon, eBay and Argos.
There are tons of special offers for makeup brushes sets that you can take advantage of. Apply the discount codes upon checkout so that you can save money on our purchase. You can even take advantage of the free delivery offers from selected UK retailers. Rest assured that you will get the best makeup brushes bargain in our site. When buying a brush gift set, you can buy the for as low as £27 at FeelUnique.
Our community of bargain hunters are always looking out for the best possible deals to give you the latest available cosmetic brushes offers and discounts. You will surely be amazed with the products that you can get for your makeup application needs. Get unicorn brushes for as low as £3.55 at Amazon. You can also get exclusive discounts and even free delivery within UK if you’re an Amazon Prime member.
Retailers such as Boots and Superdrug are also offering additional items when you purchase selected face brushes aside from discounts on their sale events on popular brands like Morphe, Real Techniques and Bobbi Brown.
Different Kinds of Brushes
- Toothbrush - Has soft bristles to thoroughly clean your teeth keeping them white and healthy.
- Floor brush - Made to clean any kind of floor surfaces. Use this brush to keep your place neat and tidy.
- Shoe-polish brush - Also called a buffer brush. It polishes shoes making them clean and shiny.
- Nail brush - It is used to clean the nails and cuticles. This brush is usually used by manicurists.
- Vacuum-cleaner brush - Used to scrap of dust particles and dirt from carpets and rugs.
- Lavatory brush - Also called toilet brush or slang bog brush. It removes stubborn dirt from toilet bowls and urinals.
- Car-wash brush - Used to clean the exterior of a vehicle. It can also be used to clean tires.
- Wire brush - Mostly used for industrial applications like welding and other related jobs.
- Dishwashing brush - Used to remove grease from pans and kitchen utensils.
- Bottle brush - A long handled brush with rows of bristles to thoroughly clean the inside of the bottle.
- Makeup brush - It is specially designed to apply makeup evenly and efficiently to face.
- Hair brush - Used for grooming purposes. Helps keep hair well groomed and styles.
Take advantage of massive savings from your favourite UK retailers like Screwfix, Wowcher, Aveda, John Lewis and more when purchasing these brushes with the help of voucher codes and discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals.
The Essential Guide to Choosing Art Paint Brushes and Their UsesDifferent types of cosmetic brushes
There are different kinds of makeup brushes for various purposes. If you think that you only need one brush to apply all your makeup then you are making a big mistake. Here the different types of brushes and their specific uses:
- Rounded Foundation Brush - It allows an even coat of makeup most particularly, cream, liquid, or powder foundation. The round shape allows the bristles to blend makeup as your brush it against your skin.
- Flat Concealer Brush – This brush is best used for applying makeup to the contour of your face. It is best used to apply concealer to your under eye circles up to the bridge of the nose.
- Precision Concealer Brush – It is a small brush that allows more control for precise makeup application. Use it if you want to conceal blemishes and skin imperfections. You can dip it to a cream highlighter to be used below your brow bone.
- Powder Brush – It is a round shape fluffy brush. It is made of loosely packed bristles to apply powder to your skin. It is usually used for pressed powders.
- Angled Brush – It has an angled shape which allows for precise shading. It is a softer and fluffy angled brush which is used for applying highlighter, bronzer, and blush-on
- Stippling Brush – Use this brush for dust on finishing powder. You can also use it to evenly press cream to your cheeks. It causes an airbrushed effect when you use it for applying foundation.
- Fan Brush – It is a flat, fan shaped brush that provides a gentle sweep of applying bronzing powder or highlighter. You can also use it to sweep away and clean excess product. It can also be used to redistribute powders.
How to take care of your cosmetic brushes
Taking care of your makeup brushes is a must since you always use it on your face. Clean your brushes often to remove dirt and to hinder bacteria from accumulating. Use only a mild detergent in cleaning your brushes to avoid damaging them. Also wash it gently with your hands and rub it with a light pressure. Once you have washed your makeup brushes are rinsed thoroughly and dried properly.
Store your brushes in a dry and clean place. Also remember to clean your makeup bag since it can be a thriving place for bacteria. Do not just put your brushes loosely to your kit since it can be distorted and crushed, instead organize them using a brush storage. Take care of them just like taking care of your face.