Due to more people now entering self isolation, Sky are temporarily giving their customers extra benefits. These benefits are outline below. Please note that the 2nd offer listed below does not come into effect until the weekend, whereas all the other offers should be live now.
- Sky Go Extra will be available to all customers for free, so busy homes will have access to Sky TV on three screens at the same time.
- Calls to UK landlines at any time of day will be free for existing Sky Talk customers from this weekend to the end of April.
- All Sky Mobile customers will get a 10GB data boost into their Piggybanks, free of charge. This can be shared across all the SIMs on the account.
- YouTube kids and Disney+ will be coming to Sky Q in the coming weeks, to give families even more entertainment choices.
- Sky vs BT: Which is Better? How to Haggle, Which is Better?
- How to switch broadband provider
- See price comparison of the best broadband deals
- How to get broadband without a phone line
- What do I need a TV license for?
- What is fibre broadband and do I need it?
- How to complain about your broadband speed
- What are the best mobile broadband deals?
- See all broadband money-saving guides
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter