Virgin Mobile - best value sim only (from £6/month)
I've been on the hunt for the best value sim only contract at the moment and it looks like, almost irrelevant of your exact needs, Virgin Mobile are offering the cheapest sim only contracts.
What's on offer?
- £6/month - 300mins, unlimited texts and 600mb data
- £9/month - 1500mins, unlimited texts and 2gb data
- £12/month - 2500mins, unlimited texts and 4gb data
- £15/month - 5000mins, unlimited texts and 20gb data (best value)
All on 30 day contracts - if something better comes along, or you find the signal isn't great in your house - just switch! No 12 or 24 month contract getting in your way.
Is Virgin's network any good?
The Virgin mobile network piggy backs on EE's network which, according to which (www.which.co.uk/reviews/mobile-phone-providers/article/mobile-phone-coverage-map), has the best coverage in the UK.
You don't need to be an existing Virgin broadband/TV customer
- Inside the EU you can receive calls, pick up your voicemail and get texts for free
- The data rolls over each month for a month. So if you are on the 2gb data tariff and only use 1gb of data, the next month you'll have 3gb to use!