Backpack Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in November 2023
Save 40% on Backpacks with This Special Offer
Winnie the Pooh Backpack
Deichmann PEPPA PIG BACKPACK
Unisex UA Loudon Backpack Small
Raleigh Enjoy the Ride Backpack with Water Bottle and Wash Set
Samsonite 60323MICK Mickey Mouse Backpack | 7 L | for Kids
Barbie Doll with Kids Backpack - 13inch/35cm
Dobaly Laptop Backpack 15.6 Inch
The North Face Rodey Backpack
TED BAKER House Check Pu Backpack One Size
Harry Potter Ron Weasley Mini Backpack
TOMSHOO Camping Stove/Backpacking Stove
So!Magic Ultimate Adventrure Comapnion Foldable Travel Backpack. 20 L Capacity
River Island Womens Backpack - Free Post
Jack & Jones Stone Logo Backpack
ECO CHIC Lightweight Foldable Water Resistant Backpack
SKYSPER Small Hiking Backpack, 20L Lightweight Travel Backpacks
68% off Camouflage Hiking Backpack 80L + Free Delivery
Disney Mickey & Minnie Mini Backpack
Adidas Unisex Bos Backpack
YTL Leisure Travel Backpack (Black)
Pre Order - Adidas Unisex Essentials Linear Sports Backpack
Berghaus Unisex Twenty4Seven plus Backpack - 30 Litre
Vans Old Skool III Backpack
Loungefly Disney Winnie the Pooh Halloween Costume Cosplay Mini Backpack
Adidas Power Vi Backpack
Mojo Jojo Cosplay Mini Backpack Powerpuff Girls Loungefly
Helly Hansen Work Day Backpack Black
Loungefly Marvel the Marvels Group Mini Backpack
Real Littles Trolls Band Together Backpack - Assorted
Under Armour Backpack
Osprey Men's Rook 65 Backpack
Packaway Backpack Black or Teal
Packaway Backpack Black or Teal
Trespass Albus Backpack Perfect Rucksack for School, Hiking, Camping or Work
|🥇 Best Price:||£4.99|
|⚡ Total Offers:||7,715|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Backpacks take quite a beating. From daily commute to your gap year travels, they are designed especially for a variety of activities. Kids stuffed them with textbooks, slung into lockers, thrown in the backseat of your car and even left on nasty school bus or locker room floors. And yet many kids often agonize over this must-have accessory that should last them an entire school year of tough treatment.
Features and storage capacity to look for will be based on what you are going to be using a backpack for. However, there are also some important things you need to consider to ensure you purchase the perfect backpack to suit your needs and budget.
Adidas and Nike backpacks at Argos
Looking for cheap backpack deals in the UK? Here at Latest Deals you’ll find fantastic discounts on backpack mens and womens clearance sale from UK retailers like Argos, DressLily, Surfdome, Amazon, Schuh, Asos, Tesco and Halfords. Save big on backpacks for travelling or school backpacks with our discount codes and voucher codes for brands like Converse, Nike, Adidas, Peppa Pig, Blaze, Disney and more.
Our massive team of bargain hunters are always busy looking daily price drops, amazing deals and offers to post and share to ensure you’ll get the best possible value for money backpacks. Here’s a list of UK retailers we’ve rounded up where you can get cheap backpack deals.
If you’re looking to find great deals on popular brands like adidas, Nike, Puma and Miss Selfridge, head on to Very and enjoy as much as 50% off on their selection of backpacks. But if you’re looking for a wider selection of backpacks for travelling and school backpacks on sale, check out the lineup of Sports Direct. The retailer has a must-go clearance sale where you can save up to 80% off on quality backpacks. Plus you can also pre-order on the latest from brands like Nike, Quicksilver and Roxy.
You can also get cheap backpack deals on Currys, Tesco and Argos. The retailers offer a wide range of backpacks. Tesco offers backpack for travel, camping and more under £20 you’ll surely find the right backpack for you or your kids at budget-friendly prices. Argos on the other hand offers their lowest possible prices on brands like Highlander, Nike, Trespass, ProAction and adidas with free delivery. Plus you can also save big on selected backpacks on clearance sale. Meanwhile, Currys offers free and fast delivery plus a 3 year guarantee on most of their selections. They also have online only exclusive deals on selected backpacks on brands like i-Stay and Port Designs.
Best backpacks for men
- Eastpack Rowlo Into, £70 at Eastpak
- Coach Flag Backpack, £795 at Coach
- Ted Baker Lacool, £119 at Ted Baker
- Bric’s Moleskine Roll Top Backpack, £299.99 at Moleskine
- H&M Backpack, £29.99 at H&M
- Tumi Alpha Bravo Luke Roll Backpack, £530 at Tumi
- Knomo Cromwell Roll Top Backpack, £89 at Knomo
Best backpacks for women
- Fjällräven Re-Kånken, £65 at Asos
- The Cambridge Satchel Company Portrait Backpack, £195 at The Cambridge Satchel Company
- Eastpak Austin Blend Caramel, £60 at Eastpak
- Accessorize Nora Backpack, £29 at Accessorize
- Sandqvist Kim Ground, £89 at Wardow
- My Green Bag Leather Traveller’s Backpack, £175 at My Green Bag
- Whistles Verity Backpack, £280 at Whistles
Features to lookout for
When it comes to backpacks, the right fit is vital. Everyone is different, so if possible, make sure to try then on first before making any purchase. But if you’re buying online, have a look at the returns policy of the retailer just in case.
Backpack frames can be divided in fixed and adjustable frames. Adjustable frames allow users to shorten or lengthen the back. They’re heavier but the good thing is you can adjust them to the length of your torso until you get the right fit. If you’re getting the fixed frame model, it’s even more important to try it first and load it with some heavy items and walk about to see how it feels. If buying online, do not remove the tags or throw away the bag’s packaging until you are really sure it’s the right one.
The backpack’s size will depend on what you intend to use it for. If it’s too big, you will end up carrying more weight than you actually need, too small and you will struggle to fit all your things in. The capacity of a backpack is measured in litres and usually varies from 20 to 80 litres.
- 20 litres: These backpacks are commonly known as daypacks and suitable for day trips where users will only be carrying lightweight waterproofs, a couple of drinks and some lunch.
- 30 to 50 litres: Appropriate for a weekend away or a winter day trip.
- 70 to 80 litres: Best used for expeditions or longer camping trips.
Even if they are called backpacks, the bulk of its load should also be supported by your hips and not solely by your back. A well-fitting belt is the key to minimize any strain on your shoulder muscles and spine.
Other features to consider
- Padding. A padded shoulder straps and hip belt can really reduce any discomfort on long hikes with a heavy pack. Check that the strapping fabric is not too rough to avoid it rubbing through your lightweight clothing.
- Ventilation. If you will be sweating around, look for a backpack that features a specially designed ventilation shaping or mesh that lets air circulate between the pack and your back.
- Waterproofing. Some backpacks are made of fabrics that are waterproof, which can help to keep the worst of the weather off. But to make sure, look for one with an integral rain cover.
- Pockets and clips. Look for easy-to-reach mesh pockets for your water bottles, pockets to secure your phone and straps or clips for fixing items like walking poles.
- Make sure that the height of your backpack extends from roughly 2in below the shoulder blades to waist level, or slightly above the waist.
- It is also important to distribute the weight evenly. Heaviest items should be closest to the back and balance materials so that you can easily stand up straight.
- Wear the hip belt if your backpack has one in order to improve balance and take some of the strain off from your shoulder muscles, spine and sensitive neck.
- Your backpack should not weigh more than 10% of your body weight.