Garmin Vivofit Jr3, WW, Iron Man
*SAVE £40* Garmin Drive 52MT-S with Full Europe Maps 5" Sat Nav
Garmin Forerunner 35 Multi-Sport Watch
*SAVE £160* GARMIN Fenix 6S Pro - Rose Gold & White
*SAVE £30* GARMIN DriveAssist 5" Sat Nav Full Europe Map Bundle
*SAVE £30* Garmin Dash Cam 56
Garmin Instinct Solar GPS Watch - Tidal Blue
*SAVE £40* GARMIN DriveSmart 55 MT-S 5.5" Sat Nav - Full Europe Maps
BEST EVER PRICE Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch
Cheap Garmin Dezl 580 LMT-S HGV Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps - SAVE £70
*SAVE £30* Garmin Forerunner 245 Wrist Heart Rate GPS Fitness Watch, Black/Slate
*SAVE over £40* GARMIN Vivosport - Fuchsia Focus
*SAVE £20* GARMIN Vivofit Jr. 3 Kid's Activity Tracker 6 Colours
*SAVE over £109* GARMIN VIVOMOVE HR Sport Smartwatch - Black/White
*SAVE £30* GARMIN Venu Sq Smartwatch - Light Gold & White
GARMIN Fenix 6 Pro - Black - Only £426.55!
Garmin Vivomove Premium Stainless Steel Leather Step Watch - Only £49.99!
*SAVE £50* Garmin Instinct Solar GPS Smart Watch - Sunburst + 10% Back
CHEAP! GARMIN DriveSmart 65 6.95 Sat Nav - Full Europe Maps
*SAVE over £19* GARMIN Vivofit Jr. 3 Kid's Activity Tracker 7 Colours
*SAVE £100* GARMIN Instinct Smartwatch - Gold
CURRYS - CYBER MONDAY DEALS - Ends Midnight Tonight!
Garmin Forerunner 45S GPS Running Watch - Only £109!
Garmin Venu GPS Smartwatch
*SAVE £50* GARMIN Instinct Solar - Yellow, 45 Mm ( 4 Colours Available )
Garmin Edge 520 plus Advanced GPS Bike Computer for Competing and Navigation
*SAVE £30* GARMIN Forerunner 45 Running Watch - Lava Red/Black
Garmin Fnix 6 Pro GPS, 47mm, Multisport Watch, Black £449.99 at JohnLewis
*Black Friday Deal* GARMIN Venu - Black & Slate Grey *SAVE £100*
Garmin Venu Smartwatch with Silicone Band, Granite/Blue
Garmin Forerunner 645 Music Smart Watch - Black - Only £199.99!
Garmin Venu, GPS Smartwatch with Bright Touchscreen Display
*SAVE £100* Garmin Vvomove HR Gold Tone with Light Brown Leather Band
Best Price! GARMIN Venu - Light Sand & Rose Gold *SAVE £100*
CHEAP! Black Friday Price - Save £100 - Garmin Venu Smartwatch In Granite Blue
Garmin is an American company known for specializing in GPS technology development such as sat navs and dash cams that can be used in vehicles, marine, aviation, outdoor, sport activities and utilities. They also developed wearable technology and have been competing in the fitness tracker and smartwatch market alongside Apple and Fitbit.
Here at Latest Deals we have the best Garmin sale, deals, discounts and voucher codes from retailers like Argos, Currys and Amazon. You’ll also find cheap Garmin watch sale in the UK, cheap Garmin fitness tracker, Garmin watch best price and even Black Friday Garmin deals. Our savvy team of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find daily deals to provide you with best possible savings.
Garmin watches and fitness trackers
The number of Garmin watches and fit trackers are continuously growing and choosing the best one to meet your needs and budget have been more difficult than ever. The company have everything for amateur runners to pro triathletes. Choosing the perfect Garmin watch or fitness tracker will all boil down to your own personal fitness goal combined with a watch to suit your needs and of course budget as well.
To narrow down your choices, here’s a list of Garmin watches and fitness trackers and where they’re great at.
Garmin Vivoactive 3
- Garmin Vivoactive 3: The best Garmin smartwatch. Like its rivals, this watch aims to offer more than just smart fitness to its user’s wrist. It features GPS, Garmin Pay, heart rate monitoring, notifications and a great battery life.
- Garmin Forerunner 35: Great for beginners. This entry level watch is designed for individuals who want to wants more than just a smartphone tracking app. Since they are one of the cheapest and running stats are a bit more accessible, it’s a good buy for new runners on a budget. It features stats for pace, distance, calories, time splits plus an optical heart rate monitor.
- Garmin Vivosport fitness tracker: A fitness band hybrid. This Vivosmart HR+ fitness tracker successor comes packed with features include a built-in GPS, a slimmer design, smaller screen and no physical buttons. It also has the tracking features of the Vivosmart 3 and a good battery life.
- Vivofit 4: Another good Garmin fitness tracker that offers basic activity tracking and MoveIQ support. It may looked just like the other fitness tracker but this one comes with a full year of battery life combine with an always on colour display. You also don’t need any charging cable, you just have to switch out its batteries when it’s drained. The downside is that it does not have a heart rate monitor and GPS.
- Garmin Forerunner 630: Best choice for runners that comes with a massive range of running metrics that you can view during and after every running session. Aside from lactate threshold ratings, stride length and performance condition scores, you can also monitor vertical ration to help enhance running efficiency.
- Garmin Forerunner 935: Best choice for triathletes. This watch will cover everything from the trail running to the treadmill and will also provide you with many metrics that you can review after your training. It is also compatible with Garmin’s Running Pod for added data that includes ground contact time, lactate threshold, stride length and vertical oscillation. Plus it comes with a great battery life and on-board heart rate monitor.
- Garmin X40: Best Garmin for those who love the sport of golf. This is like a combination of a Garmin running watch, Vivosmart and a smartwatch but built with golfers in mind. It combines GPS course data with a heart rate monitor. Its 1in display lets you view progress and support for around 35,000 courses, shot detection, pin position details, shot measuring, hazards, fitness tracking as well as 24/7 heart rate.
- Garmin Fenix X 5: The perfect Garmin for multisport. This is one of the most powerful multisport watches on the market today. If you love mountain climbing, heading on the trail, and then hitting the greens the next day, then this is the smartwatch you are looking for. Although it’s perfect for hardcore tracking, it comes short as a running watch since it does not track your heart rate very accurately. It has a long battery life, a compass, recovery, vertical oscillation, cadence and VO2 Max also.
Where can I find a Garmin sale?
Garmin deals at Sports Direct
Argos offers Garmin watch best price where they offer their lowest possible prices and great new prices on Garmin fitness trackers and activity trackers.
Sports Direct has Garmin watch offers where you can save up to £60 on a wide array of Garmin watches and fitness trackers. Make sure to watch out for items marked as “Must Go” where you can even get up to 50% off on selected models. You can also get cheap Garmin sat navs here with big discounts.
If you’re looking for a wide array of Garmin watch sale in the UK, head out to Amazon where you can find deals on almost all models of Garmin watches and parts. Amazon Prime members also gets discounts ranging from £10 to £30 and are eligible for free delivery.
Garmin watch best price at MIllets
You can find a great deal of cheap Garmin watch at Millets where you can save as much as £101 on selected watches and fitness trackers, just make sure to lookout for items marked as Mega Buy to take advantage of these massive savings. The retailer also offers big discounts on Garmin sat navs.
You can find cheap Garmin fitness trackers at Currys. At the time of this writing, their current Garmin deals include £30 off marked price on selected Garmin fitness trackers and watches plus you’ll also get free delivery.
Why should I buy a fitness tracker?
There is no doubt that fitness trackers are very popular today and it’s worth considering what you want to get out from it. A fitness tracker will be able to track down your daily activities in terms of calories burned via your movements and number of steps you made throughout the day. You will be able to set a goal of how active you want to be and it will give you a rough guide as to how effective you have been.
Get cheap Garmin fitness trackers deals here at LatestDeals.co.uk
Choosing the right design
Most fitness trackers can be wrapped around your wrist, but there are dongles that you can clip onto your clothing which some finds more comfy to wear. And while colour used to be one of the biggest factor when buying one or whether it comes with a screen, smartwatches today offer even more options. Smart fitness trackers are now packed into ordinary looking watches, which is a big trend nowadays with other popular brands like Nokia and Fossil leading the way.
Keep in mind that the mobile app that comes with your watch or fitness tracker is just as important, in fact it is a vital part of the whole equation. The app will let you crunch through your set goals, data and you can even have fun and challenge your friends.
The first thing you need to do is to check that your watch is compatible with your smartphone. There might also be a huge difference over the quality of apps between iOS and Android. So it’s always a good idea to check user comments and make sure to read reviews first before purchasing any app.
- My Garmin second hand sat nav was absolutely brilliant. Although it was a bit out of date and I couldn't work out how to update it, it was able to get me where I wanted to go. It was a life saver in France on holiday when driving long distances and along country roads that all looked the same. I have given it to my mum now as my car has a built in sat nav but it did a great job for 4 years for me and hopefully now many more for her. The company also has plenty of available discount codes online for some money off. Freebiesarefun
- I have a Garmin satnav - i'll post back the model. I use to have TomTom, but after it got stolen from my car, this was it's replacement. It's easy enough to use, and lane guidance whilst on the motorways and main roads is useful. The 2 things I am completely let by are the claim of 'Live traffic alerts' and to a lesser extent, updating the maps. The maps takes an age to update - and this is with selecting only UK maps. The positive point about the map update is the fab feature to select the region your traveling. The alleged live updates is a massive let down - as the alert will only pop up as you're about to join the queue of traffic! By this point it's a waste of time and no good! Garmin advised the device will take 15mins to alert of any traffic on route massively disappointing! Overall, I thinks good device with decent savings from online discount codes, and I would recomend.NijKay