Star Projector,Galaxy Projector Light with LED
VANKYO Leisure 470C Native 720P Projector
DEAL STACK - AMBOTHER Star Night Light Projector + 10% Coupon
Chico Baby Bear Projector
DEAL STACK - Baby Night Light Projector + 15% Coupon
Mini Portable LCD Video Projector, Supports 1080P FHD
WISELAZER Support 4k Full HD Home Cinema Portable Projector - Only £109.99!
2-in-1 Sky Light Projector with Remote Control (Lookvivi Seller Listing)
Merece Led Projector Light, Night Projector with Remote Control
*SAVE over £125* Epson 3600 Lumens Projector with 50-Inch Screen
YABER WiFi Bluetooth Projector
Projector Flashlight Night-Time Toy for Kids 2 Slide-in Space Reels
Deal Stack! LED Star Projector Night Light with BT Music Speaker
Portable Home Cinema Projector - Max 180" Display
EPSON EH-LS500W Android TV Edition 4K Home Cinema Projector
LED Projector Lights Galaxy Starry Ocean USB Bluetooth Speaker
50% Voucher- Baby Galaxy Projector Lamp
VTech Toot-Toot Friends Moonlight Campervan, Sounds, Music with Light Projector
Miavogo Galaxy Projector Light - Star Night Light - Only £19.49!
DEAL STACK - BOMAKER WiFi Projector + £20 Coupon
Cheap LED 3 in 1 Star Projector Night Light - Only £14.99!
Mini Projector Portable Video-Projector,55000 Hours
Star Night Light Universe Projector Lamp
LED Projector Lights Galaxy Starry Ocean Wave Star - Only £18.49!
Night Light Star Projector Ocean Wave Sky Galaxy Lamp - Only £10.4!
DEAL STACK - HOMPOW Full HD 1080P Mini Video Projector, White + £25 Coupon
DEAL STACK - Night Light Projector with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker + £3 Coupon
Sponge Bob Square Pants Projector Watch
Uc28c Black Portable Led Micro Projector Black - Only £34.8!
Star Projector Night Light, Sky LED Night - Only £7.99!
DEAL STACK - Galaxy LED Night Light Projector with Timer + 20% Coupon
EPSON EH-TW740 Full HD Home Cinema Projector
*SAVE over £40* OPTOMA Full HD Home Cinema Projector
*SAVE £50* Anker Nebula Apollo Smart Portable Projector
Special Offer! Epson EH-TW740 3LCD Home Cinema Projector
If you want to watch your favourite movies or play video games on a huge screen but don’t want to shell out thousands of pounds on a massive TV, a projector might be the one you need. Projectors can provide you living room a home theater for less as it does not cost as much as a high-quality 4K or LCD TV but can provide a huge and bright picture.
There are a lot of HD projectors on the market today and there are also portable and lightweight business projectors that anyone can easily set up in different places. Whatever your budget is, we have cheap projector to ensure you’ll get great savings. Our team of bargain hunters here at Latest Deals are always on the lookout to find daily cheap projector sale, offers, discounts, bargains and voucher codes. We also have the latest projector UK deals from retailers like Amazon and Currys. From home cinema projectors, to best cheap projector under 100 and best budget projector, we’ve got your back and wallet of course.
There are pros and cons to both options but projectors provide a unique experience that a 4k TV can't provide. Not only are modern home theater projectors bright and sharp, but budget 1080p projectors are often cheaper than most 70" mid-level LED TVs. This video gives an overview of the pros and cons of both technologies.
Types of projectors
There are several projector types. One of the things you have to check is if it is a short throw projector which you can position about 0.5m from its screen or a long throw which can project images from greater distances that you can use in a home cinema setup.
- Home cinema projector. This projector is specifically made for home cinema purposes as the name implies. It features a full HD resolution, has a superb picture quality, seven picture modes as well as cinema colour management. If you want to have an amazing cinema experience, this is the projector you are looking for.
- Portable projector. This type is suitable for small to medium meeting rooms or classrooms. It’s lightweight, easy to use and compact. Its brightness can range from 2800 to 3700 lumens while its resolution can be either XGA or WXGA.
- Installation projector. This projector is ideal for use in seminars, boardrooms, exhibitions, corporate use, etc. Its brightness range is great which can reach up to 5500 lumens. There are also installation projectors that can be used wirelessly that can project from your mobile or laptop.
- Short throw and ultra short throw projector. Short throw works great for meeting rooms or classrooms with limited space since you can project without having to set it up from afar. It features functions like memory viewer, interactive, USB display corner keystone correction and even curved screen correction. Brightness can range from 2800 to 3500 lumens with resolution of either XGA or WXGA.
- Large throw projector. This type is perfect for use in auditoriums and other large venues. Most comes with the RGB booster technology that offers high-quality images with levels of colour reproduction and brightness that makes every colour standout.
- Movies. Projectors today come either as HD-ready or full HD 1080p making it perfect for your favourite films or TV programmes. You’re sure to get a crystal clear and sharply defined images.
- Gaming. Look for a projector with full HD or 3D features to get an immersive gaming experience. Most projectors even have unique gaming modes that you can set for instantaneous reaction to commands.
- Sports. You can enjoy your favourite sports games with a projector’s immersive image and instant responses.
How much does a projector cost?
You can get a quality projector for a price range of £250 and £500. These are typically smaller portable types that will work for daily use in a dark room.
Those costing above £500 are higher in quality with features like full-HD and optimum brightness. Projectors with a price tag of £1,000 are more likely to be HD systems and are designed for an amazing home cinema in mind. There are best budget projectors also that works decently if you don’t have a budget.
Best cheap projector under £100
If you know what to look for, a budget of £100 or below can definitely land you with a great value projector. The projectors listed here may not be the best out there but your satisfaction is guaranteed for the price.
Projector Amazon UK deals that can save you a great deal and provide you with a pretty nice home cinema experience. They have a dedicated page wherein projectors are categorized as Full HD, Budget, Recommended and Mobile to narrow down your choices.
Here are some of the best budget project under £100 that you can buy in Amazon:
- GooDee 1800 Lumens Home Cinema portable projector with 1080p support, £67.99 Amazon
- Artlii LED portable video projector with stereo speaker to PS4, Xbox, PC and laptop for gaming, £68.99 Amazon
- Elephas 1500 Lumens LED Mini Video projector with 1080p support, £69.99 Amazon
- Abox T22 2400 Lumens LED mini video projector with 1080p support, £92.99 Amazon
Where can I find cheap projector deals in the UK?
Projector Currys online only deal
Projector Currys deals can save you from £20 to £250 on selected projectors with free delivery and a 2 year guarantee included. They also have exclusive online only discounts that you need to lookout for. You can also get a £50 or £100 cashback on their projector home cinema promos.
Tesco has one of the best selection of home cinema projectors in the UK where you can get deals ranging from £20 to £260 off from the original price of selected projectors.
Cheap projector eBay offers
eBay has a wide selection of projectors that you can choose from. You can shop by brand or by native resolution. You can find some of the best budget projectors here and best cheap projectors under 100 as well. If you’re on a really tight budget you can buy a second-hand projector here for under £30. For example, you can get a home cinema projector 1080p with 3,000 lumens for a bargain price of just £28.59. You can even get a mini LED pocket projector home cinema in full HD for only £26.99 so you can conveniently carry it around whenever you’re on the go. Remember to always ask third-party resellers for the actual photos of the items to ensure you’re getting the real deal.
Features to lookout for
LCD or Digital
A lot of standard projectors in the market come with LCD light just like those used in most TV sets. This allows for greater brightness and colour saturation in images. DLP projectors on the other hand use microscopic mirrors and a microchip to provide a higher contrast ratio compared to a standard LCD projectors and they also work for 3D images.
This is the number of pixels or dots for displaying images. A projector with a higher resolution means that there are more pixels used in order to create the image resulting in a clearer and crisper image. Resolution is normally stated as the number of horizontal pixels by vertical pixels number, so a 1080p full-HD is 1920x1080. Its ratio gives the native aspect ratio, wherein 16:9 represents widescreen images.
Brightness is measured in American National Standards Institute or ANSI lumens. The higher the lumens level is, the brighter your projector is. A projector with high lumens will liven up your experience when watching a film. Any projector with 1,000 to 1,200 lumens is sufficient for getting good pictures in a dark room. However, anything more than 3,000 lumens may make them too bright.
If you plan on using your projector outdoors or in a room with light, it is ideal to get one with a brightness of 2,000 or higher. A portable or small pico projector often offers a lower rated brightness.
Lumens guide for room and screen size
Projectors with 4:3 aspect ratio are used mainly for business purposes to use with a laptop or computer. 16:9 projectors are for home cinema or for projecting DVDs. While a 16:10 aspect ratio is mostly used in widescreen business projector and designed for use with widescreen computers. Most projectors, whatever the ratio is are compatible with different aspect ratios.
Powerful and advanced projectors are heavier. If you’re planning on taking it with you when on the road, consider getting a portable and lightweight projector. If you don’t plan on moving the projector but still want that option and still get more power, a 2 to 5kg projector is ideal. If it will be installed then weight should not be an issue.
Each projector has its own unique plug-in type. There are plenty of ways on how to connect a projector, you can use HDMI, composite RCA, USB, component-type or MHL or Mobile High-Definition Link to supersize the content of your smartphone or tablet.
This refers to how far the projector sits from the projection surface. To know this, you can measure the distance of the projector lens to the projected image surface. Keep in mind that the throw ratio refers to how many metres away from the screen your projector needs to be for each 1 metre of image width you plan to project.