Cheap Sunscreen Deals
Sunscreen Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in December 2023
Bondi Sands Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+ for Face
CC Cream Foundation Primer Makeup Sunscreen SPF50+ Deal Stack
Biore UV Aqua Water Essence Sunscreen SPF30 50ml
Versed Guard's up Daily Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF35 50ml
Baby Badger SPF30 Sunscreen
COOLA Sun Silk Drops Sunscreen SPF30 30ml
Fixderma Shadow SPF 30 Face Cream + Gel Sunscreen
Save 25% on Anthelios Sunscreen Range
Australian Gold - Instant Sunscreen Spray SPF 15 100 Ml (Pack of 1)
Sunscreen Cream SPF90PA++ Protective Cream Pigmentation 100g
Sunscreen Cream SPF90 - Protective Cream - Code Applied - S&S £5.05
Bondi Sands Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+ - Fragrance Free 150ml
Save an Additional 5% on Anthelios Sunscreen Range
DEAL STACK - Vanexiss Sunscreen Mirror with UV Camera + 10% Coupon
Sunscreen is a lotion, spray, or cream that is applied to the skin to protect it from the harmful effects of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays. It works by absorbing or reflecting the UV radiation, preventing it from penetrating and damaging the skin.
Sunscreen usually contains active ingredients, such as zinc oxide or titanium dioxide, which act as physical barriers against the sun's rays, as well as chemicals that can absorb and neutralize the UV radiation. It is recommended to apply sunscreen generously to all exposed skin at least 15 minutes before going outside, and reapply every two hours or after swimming or sweating heavily.
Sunscreen is an important tool in preventing sunburn, skin cancer, premature aging, and other skin damage caused by the sun. Get the best prices of Sunscreen at The Latest Deals.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£3.79|
|⚡ Total Offers:||15|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
Introduction to Sunscreens
Sunscreen is a product that helps protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV rays can cause skin damage, premature aging, and increase the risk of skin cancer.
There are two types of UV rays that can harm the skin: UVA and UVB. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin and can cause long-term damage, such as wrinkles and skin aging. UVB rays are responsible for sunburn and immediate skin damage.
Sunscreen works by either absorbing or reflecting UV rays. Chemical sunscreens contain ingredients that absorb the UV rays, while physical sunscreens use minerals to reflect the rays away from the skin.
When choosing a sunscreen, it is important to look for one that provides broad-spectrum protection, meaning it protects against both UVA and UVB rays. The SPF (sun protection factor) rating on sunscreen indicates its level of protection against UVB rays. Higher SPF ratings offer more protection against sunburn.
It is recommended to apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside and to reapply every two hours, or more frequently if sweating or swimming. Sunscreen should be applied to all exposed areas of the body, including the face, neck, arms, and legs.
Overall, sunscreen is an essential part of a skincare routine to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun and reduce the risk of skin damage and cancer.
What To Think About Before Buying a Sunscreen
- SPF Level: Look for a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 30. Higher SPF levels provide better protection against harmful UV rays.
- Broad-Spectrum Protection: Make sure the sunscreen offers broad-spectrum protection, which means it protects against both UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays can cause premature aging and skin cancer, while UVB rays cause sunburn.
- Water Resistance: If you plan on swimming or sweating, choose a water-resistant sunscreen that will stay on your skin longer even when exposed to water or sweat.
- Skin Type: Consider your skin type when choosing a sunscreen. If you have oily skin, opt for a lightweight, oil-free formula. If you have dry skin, look for a sunscreen with moisturizing properties.
- Ingredients: Check the ingredients list for any potential allergens or irritants that may be problematic for your skin. Avoid sunscreens containing oxybenzone and octinoxate if you are concerned about their potential impact on coral reefs.
- Application: Consider the application method that suits you best. Sunscreens come in various forms such as lotions, creams, sprays, sticks, and gels. Choose one that you find easy and convenient to use.
- Price: Set a budget for how much you are willing to spend on sunscreen. Remember that higher-priced sunscreens are not necessarily more effective. Look for a sunscreen that meets your needs and fits within your budget.
- Allergies or Sensitivities: If you have any known allergies or sensitivities, consult with a dermatologist before choosing a sunscreen to ensure it is suitable for your specific needs.
How to Find The Best Sunscreen Deals
- Look for sales and discounts: Keep an eye out for sales and discounts on sunscreen at your local grocery or drugstore. They often have seasonal promotions or clearance sales where you can find sunscreen at discounted prices.
- Use coupons: Search for sunscreen coupons in newspapers, magazines, or online coupon websites. Many manufacturers and retailers offer coupons that you can use to save money on sunscreen purchases.
- Buy in bulk: Consider buying sunscreen in bulk, especially if you know you will be using it frequently. Buying in larger quantities can often lead to significant savings compared to buying individual bottles.
- Consider store brands: Store-brand sunscreens are usually cheaper than name-brand options. Check the ingredient list and SPF rating to ensure that the store brand is comparable in quality to the more expensive options.
- Take advantage of loyalty programs: Some stores have loyalty programs that offer discounts, rewards, or cashback on purchases. Sign up for these programs to take advantage of any sunscreen deals or promotions they may offer.
- Look for combo deals: Some retailers may offer special promotions where you can buy sunscreen along with other summer essentials, such as hats, sunglasses, or beach towels. These combo deals can help you save money on multiple items.
- Consider expiration dates: Check the expiration date on sunscreen bottles before purchasing. If you find a sunscreen with a closer expiration date, ask the retailer for a discount as it may not sell before it expires.
Different Sunscreen Retailers
- Boots: Boots is a popular retailer in the UK that offers a wide range of sunscreen options. They often have deals and promotions, especially during the summer months.
- Superdrug: Superdrug is another major retailer in the UK that carries a variety of sunscreen brands. They frequently offer discounts and promotions on sun care products.
- Amazon UK: Amazon is known for having competitive prices and a large selection of products. They often have sunscreen deals and discounts available from various brands.
- Tesco: Tesco is a supermarket chain in the UK that carries a selection of sun care products. They frequently have deals and promotions on sunscreen during the summer months.
- Morrisons: Morrisons is another supermarket chain that often has deals and promotions on sunscreen. They have a variety of brands available at competitive prices.
- Sainsbury's: Sainsbury's is a popular UK supermarket that carries a range of sunscreen options. They often have deals, discounts, and multi-buy promotions on sun care products.
- Asda: Asda is a supermarket chain that frequently offers deals and promotions on sunscreen. They carry a variety of well-known brands at competitive prices.
- Home Bargains: Home Bargains is a discount store that often has deals on a variety of products, including sun care. They have a selection of sunscreen options available at affordable prices.
How to Find Sunscreen Coupon Codes
- Search for sunscreen coupon codes and discounts online.
- Visit coupon websites that specialize in offering discounts for various products, including sunscreen.
- Sign up for newsletters or email alerts from skincare brands or retailers to receive exclusive coupon codes and discounts.
- Check the websites or social media pages of skincare brands or retailers directly for any current promotions or discounts on sunscreen.
- Look for printable coupons that can be used in-store at local retailers.
- Consider using browser extensions or plugins that automatically find and apply coupon codes during online checkout.
- Follow skincare influencers or bloggers who may share promo codes or discounts for sunscreen.
- Check for any upcoming sales or events, such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday, where sunscreen may be discounted.
- Take advantage of loyalty programs or rewards offered by skincare brands or retailers, which may include discounts on sunscreen.
- Consider purchasing sunscreen in bulk or subscribing to a monthly delivery service, as these options often come with discounted prices.
Different Kinds of Sunscreens
- Neutrogena: Neutrogena offers a wide range of sunscreens for different skin types and concerns, including their popular Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid-Lotion Sunscreen, and Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick.
- La Roche-Posay: La Roche-Posay is known for its high-quality sunscreens that are suitable for sensitive skin. Their Anthelios line includes options such as the Anthelios Melt-In Sunscreen Milk, Anthelios Mineral Zinc Oxide Sunscreen, and Anthelios Kids Gentle Sunscreen Lotion.
- Coppertone: Coppertone is a well-known brand for sun protection, offering a range of sunscreens for both adults and children. Their product range includes options like Coppertone Ultra Guard Lotion, Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunscreen Spray, and Coppertone WaterBabies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion.
- Banana Boat: Banana Boat offers a variety of sunscreens for different needs and preferences. Their product range includes options like Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen Lotion, Banana Boat Simply Protect Sensitive Sunscreen Lotion, and Banana Boat Kids Tear-Free Sting-Free Sunscreen Lotion.
- Aveeno: Aveeno offers sunscreens that are gentle on the skin and suitable for daily use. Their product range includes options like Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion, Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, and Aveeno Positively Mineral Sensitive Skin Sunscreen SPF 50.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sunscreens
Why do I need to use sunscreen?
UV radiation from the sun can damage the skin and increase the risk of skin cancer. Sunscreen helps to shield the skin from these harmful rays.
What are the different types of sunscreen?
There are two main types of sunscreen: chemical and physical. Chemical sunscreens work by absorbing UV rays, while physical sunscreens (also known as mineral sunscreens) work by reflecting and scattering the rays.
How do I choose the right sunscreen for me?
When choosing a sunscreen, look for one with a high SPF (sun protection factor) to protect against both UVA and UVB rays. It's also important to consider your skin type and any specific needs, such as sensitivity or acne-prone skin.
How often should I apply sunscreen?
Sunscreen should be applied generously and evenly to all exposed areas of skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. It should be reapplied every two hours, or more frequently if swimming or sweating.