Win a 7 Night Luxury Stay in the Maldives and a set of Juno Metallic Suitcases
- Entry method: Website
- How often you can enter: Once
Answer: Indian Ocean
Clear the diary – here’s your chance to win a trip to the Maldives and a set of our Juno Metallics luxury luggage.
Got any plans this Summer? No, we don’t either. Which is good news, because we’re giving away one of those prizes that no one ever thinks they’ll win (but we promise someone has to)…
- A 7-night stay in the Maldives at an eye-wateringly idyllic resort
-Return flights from London Gatwick
- A superlative suitcase set from our Juno Metallics collection in Opal or Bronze so you’ll look the part
The holiday fixers: We lined up our winning location thanks to Hayes and Jarvis. Specialists in tailor-made holidays, they’re discerning about their destinations and Reethi Faru is no exception – it’s a private island where the light is calming, the paradise views emerald and the coconut mangroves metaphorically speak for themselves.
Details for the diary: You’ll fly out from London’s Gatwick airport to the tiny Maldives capital of Malé – you can choose a travel date between May and October. From Malé it’s a stunning 45-minute sea plane transfer towards seven blissful nights of bedding and breakfasting.
The idyllic island: The resort of Reethi Faru is the kind of place that sends Instagram influencers into a frenzy. Your difficult decisions will be around which luxurious leisure activity you fancy doing next, be it sailing into the sunset, paddling around tropical shoes or scuba-diving into the depths of remarkable reefs. If there is a heaven on earth, we think this beauty spot is in the running.
The luxury luggage:
Our Juno Metallics cases feature an aluminium flake in the fabrication that gives them their unique, polished look. You’ll be able to choose a set in either Opal or Bronze, depending on whether you want to coordinate with the glimmering sunset or azure waters. Rest assured style is no compromise for substance – our Juno cases are strong, scratch resistant and ultra-lightweight.
Worth a shot: To enter, all you need to do is answer one easy-peasy question and surrender your email (you can unsubscribe at any time). You’ve got until 14th April to do the honours, and we’ll contact the winner within two weeks of the closing date, leaving plenty of time to clear your commitments and activate your out of office.
Encourage your friends to enter and they’ll be duty bound to invite you along for the ride…
Terms & Conditions
1. The holiday competition will run from Sunday 7th April – Sunday 14th April 2019 and is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years or over only. Any entries submitted after the closing date will not be accepted.
2. Only one entry per person is permitted.
3. A postal entry to the competition is accepted. Please provide your answer to the question alongside your name, address and telephone number to: Marketing Department, Antler Ltd, Northdown House, 11-21 Northdown Street, London, N1 9BN. Your entry must arrive by Sunday 14th April in order to be valid.
4. You must not be an employee of Antler Ltd or Hayes & Jarvis or any sister company that’s part of Travelopia.
5. A purchase is not required for entry into the competition.
6. There will be one winner who will receive the full prize.
7. By entering this competition and if you win, you permit Antler to contact you by email, or telephone number if provided, to confirm the outcome and terms of the prize.
8. If you have not ticked the box to confirm that you accept these competition Terms and Conditions, then your entry will be invalid.
9. The prize is based on 2 adults staying 7 nights in a Garden Villa at Reethi Faru Resort on a bed and breakfast basis, with return economy flights departing London Gatwick between May – October 2019 or May – July 2020 (travel black out dates are from November 2019 – April 2020). Departure dates are subject to availability and may incur an additional fee. Insurance is not included.
10. The winner will also receive a set of Antler Juno Metallic suitcases (one cabin, one medium, one large; colours are to be selected by the winner and are subject to availability).
11. Airports and the resort are non-changeable, and your entry accepts these terms.
12. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
13. The selected winner and their travel companion are responsible for, and legally required to, organise any VISA or documentation necessary for travel, as well as personal travel insurance.
14. The Holiday will be managed by Hayes & Jarvis on behalf of the winner and travel companion; Antler Ltd will organise the luggage order.
15. Transfers between Velana International airport and the resort are included, but not from your home to London Gatwick and vice versa. The winner is liable for all UK travel costs.
16. Your data will not be shared with any other third party.
17. The winner will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided by the winner, within 14 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Antler Ltd reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the closing date.