Cheap Butlins Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Get only the best Butlins offers that will surely satisfy your needs and wants. The Butlins deals here are updated and our community of enthusiastic bargain hunters made sure that you can use the voucher codes. Spending money on Butlins weekend term passes that are offered by reputable UK retailers is a great deal. You'll be amazed at how our team of supportive bargain hunters has come up with this amazing list just to provide you with great savings. Get big discounts when you get the best Butlins offers from Little Birds, FaceBook, and other UK sellers.Read more
Butlins is a chain of large seaside resorts in the United Kingdom. It was founded by Billy Butlin to provide affordable holidays for ordinary British families.
Tough competition from overseas package holiday operators, rising operational costs, and rapidly changing demand, forced many of the Butlins operations to close in the 1980s and 1990s. Three of the original camps remain open under the Butlins brand in Bognor Regis, Minehead, and Skegness.
They are now owned and run by Butlins Skyline Ltd, a subsidiary company of Bourne Leisure Ltd, which also operates other leisure brands in the British Isles, including Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays. Butlins resorts offer various accommodation options to cater for different tastes and budgets. These range from Standard rooms and apartments to Silver, Gold, and Deluxe rooms and apartments for higher levels of luxury. There are also "BlueSkies" apartments available at Minehead, and 3 luxury hotels at Butlin's Bognor.
Butlins runs a variety of family fun activities and entertainments, many of which are included in the price of a holiday. Redcoats provide entertainment, organise activities, and act as hosts.
Splash Waterworld at Butlins Skegness
Best Butlins Resort
- Bognor Regis. Butlins Bognor opened in 1960. The camp later became known as Southcoast World until 1998 and is now known as Butlins Bognor Regis Resort. In 1999 it was renovated again with the construction of a Skyline Pavilion. In 2005, a new £10m hotel, called "The Shoreline" was unveiled at the Bognor Regis resort. A second hotel "The Ocean" opened on the site in Summer 2009 and general landscaping and upgrading also took place. In July 2012 a third hotel "The Wave" hotel was opened to guests.
- Minehead. Butlins Minehead was opened to the public on 26 May 1962. In 1998 it was renovated with the construction of a Skyline Pavilion. Since 1999 the Minehead resort has undergone further aesthetic upgrades. However, most of the original buildings remain, including almost all the original chalets. As such Minehead is now the last remaining Butlins camp that is still largely as Sir Billy designed it. It is the largest resort out of the three remaining open parks, and can hold up to 10,000 guests.
- Mosney. Mosney was the first Butlins camp outside the UK. The camp continued without substantive changes, however the last season for Mosney was 2000. Dwindling visitor numbers and problems finding staff for the short 12-week season eventually led to the camp's closure. In December 2000 a five-year deal was signed with the government to turn Mosney into a refugee centre. Mosney is now home to 700 refugees from over 20 different countries. Like Minehead, most of the original buildings remain, including all the original chalets.
- Skegness. Butlins Skegness was the first of Billy Butlin's holiday camps. The camp opened in 1936 but was taken over for military use in 1939, and known as HMS Royal Arthur. In 1987 the site underwent renovation with the construction of a modern fun pool and modernised accommodation, at this time the site was renamed Funcoast World. In 1998 it was renovated again with the construction of a Skyline Pavilion and since that time has undergone further improvements and maintenance in 2011 the resort underwent more development with the introduction of a new guest catering restaurant called The Deck, a new Italian styled restaurant called Ludo's. In 2013 the new Splash Waterworld opened adding a new £16 million state of the art pool area to the resort.
- Pwllheli. Butlins Pwllheli was built by Billy Butlin as a naval training camp in 1940. After the war, the camp opened to the public in 1947. In 1987 a refurbishment saw the camp renamed Starcoast World and the creation of a new indoor fun-pool along with modernised accommodation. In 1999 the site was re-branded to sister company Haven Holidays and renamed Hafan Y Môr.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops s have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 30% off on a wide array of last minute holidays. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select weekend breaks.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price of cheap family holidays booking is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Butlins location from Butlins Skegness Resort to Butlins Resort Minehead.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes of Butlins Bognor Regis Hotel from WIckes, Home Bargains, Homebase, Costco and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low Butlins prices Bognor Regis when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest family holidays discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.