Where to get cheap candles?
If you're looking for cheap candles, here you'll find the latest candle deals, discounts and voucher codes shared by our community of deal hunters. Candles are very popular with Latest Dealers, and you may be specifically interested in a cheap Yankee Candle. You'll also find discounts from supermarkets, TK Maxx and online stores such as Amazon and Studio. Light a scented candle, relax with some bargain wine and enjoy. Have you found a cheap candle? Share it hereRead more
Importance of Candles
Candles help create different moods in your space thanks to their scents. It’s also an instant and easy way to accent the interior of your home. Although it’s a small accessory, there is more to consider that you’d first think when it comes to selecting the perfect candle. From how many wicks you need to the effects of various fragrant notes, our quick candle buying guide will help you through the factors you need to consider in your decision-making process.
Thinking about the candle’s purpose will help you a lot to make the correct choice from the wide selection of styles available online. Make sure to consider whether you want the fragrance and look of your design to make a subtle addition to your room or make a bold statement. And of course, be sure to keep your budget in check. Candles are fun and we tend to overbuy and go within our budget limits when purchasing them.
Where can I get cheap candles?
Fragrance Direct cheap candles deals
Here at Latest Deals you’ll find the latest cheap candle deals from your favourite UK retailers. Let your home be filled with relaxing aroma and scents while saving big with the hottest offers and vouchers from Yankee Candle, IKEA, Amazon, Aldi, Wilko, Sainsbury’s, Argos, Debenhams and more! From scented candles cheap offers to candles UK wholesale deals, you’ll find all sorts of candle sizes and shapes here at Latest Deals like scented pillar candles and even extra large candles. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select candle diffuser and candle holders.
Shop the sale today at Yankee Candle and buy limited edition and retiring candle fragrances and accessories before they’re gone and save up to 20% off on their Last Chance offers. They also have special offers on selected candles like a savings of 25% off on their Fragrance of the Month and 2 for £35 on jar candles, pillar candles and gift sets. Candles Direct has special offers on Yankee Candles as well wherein you can save up to 50% off on collections, jar candles, wax candles and tea lights.
You can save up to 70% off on cheap candles at Fragrance Direct plus free delivery on orders over £20. Choose from a wide selection of wax melt cracker candles, gift sets, scented candles, jar candles and travel candles.
From scented, pillar to votive candles, Amazon UK has thousands of candles on for your to discover. They’ve got a great selection of scented candles, tapers, tea lights and more. The retailer has got your candle needs covered. Choose from an extensive range of styles, colours, and scents to bring warmth and beauty into your home while staying within your budget. You can also get free delivery on eligible orders and special discounts for Amazon Prime members.
Tesco stock a great range of candles at everyday prices. Infuse your home when you buy from their rich collection of candles and scents. Buy and place your order online today and save as much as £5 on selected candles plus earn Club Card points on each of your purchases.
Best online shops to buy bargain candles
B&M is selling replicas of Jo Malone which can save you almost £300
Cheap candles that are just like their very expensive counterparts are on trend today. Budget supermarkets are selling great smelling and pretty version of upbrands like Jo Malone. So where can you get the best deals for these? Our team of money saving experts have rounded up some of the best online shops to get buy these candles at bargain deals.
- B&M cheap candles. B&M is a budget-friendly store offers a pack of three home fragrances said to smell just like Jo Malone. Their Karina Bailey scented candles comes in Raspberry & Oud and Cedar & Plum.
- Aldi cheap candles. Aldi’s fabulous range of autumn tin candles is very similar to Lily Flame’s tins which cost three times more. They come in scents like autumn garden, velvet rose, moonflower, ambers, and so much more. They also have cheap candles comparable to Jo Malone, while their versions of different scents from Yankee Candle are even bigger bargains.
- Home Bargains cheap candles. You’ll be impressed at the budget-friendly candle range at Home Bargains. You can even save huge by swapping out your Yankee candle for their version. The products of Wickford & Co. are very similar to the popular candle brand with some customers saying that they’re even better.
- Primark cheap candles. The budget-friendly Primark offers a Spiced Orange & Cinnamon candle scent, which is so much like that scent of a luxury Diptyque product. Their candle packaging may not be as eye-catching but the performance is similar to those pricier brands.
- Poundworld cheap candles. You can get a 49g Yankee Candle testers at Poundworld for only less than a pound. This is a bargain steal as these will normally cost you around £1.99. Plus, they are also doing wax melts for less than half of its price on other retailers.
How to save on Yankee Candles
Yankee Candle sale
The Yankee Candle UK websites and stores across the country does have offers and deals at certain times of the year. But Amazon’s price matching service means that you’ll often found discounted Yankee Candles there. However, if you’re someone who loves buying your candles from a physical store to get the full experience, then go ahead and visit outlets. You will be able to pick up out of season candles or retiring candles for up to 75% off.
Types of candles
- Scented candles. Like any candle, scented candles introduce a warm glow to your home’s interior but their scent will give your room a real identity. Their scent consists of three levels: top, central and base notes. Top notes are the first aromas you will smell, the central notes act as the core and the base notes are the most dominant scent and will develop overtime.
- Decorative candles. These candles provide an aesthetic appeal and can help shape the style of any room. They’re perfect as centre pieces for your dining tables and charming accents for coffee tables, mantel pieces and bookcases.
- Pillar candles. These are cylindrical candles moulded from wax and are rigid enough to burn free-standing. You can display them alone on a decorative heat-resistant plate or inside a hurricane lamp.
- Taper or dinner candles. Tall and slender in proportion, these candles are will work great in candelabras and candlesticks for a more traditional aesthetic.
- Votive candles. These candles are also known as prayer candles and are typically small and cylindrical or square. They come in protective vessels and ideal for adding a touch of candlelight to shelves, bathroom units or bedside tables.
- Teal lights. Inexpensive and petite candles, tea lights are one of the easiest ways to welcome candlelight into your space. They are small, round candles great for scattering across low and high surfaces and offer maximum when placed in multiples.