BT Full Fibre Fibre Optic Broadband 100 Mbps - £29.99p/m
This is a fabulous deal if you want full fibre fibre optic broadband and it is available in your area. BT Full Fibre 100 broadband was £39.99 now £29.99 a month for 2 years at BT Broadband.
Save over £240 with this offer - download speeds of up to 100MBPS with no usage caps - download, upload and stream as much as you like.
If you want it even faster, you can get Full Fibre 300 with 300MB average speed for £39.99 per month reduced from £49.99 per month with a £9.99 delivery charge on a 24 month contract.
Please use the coverage checker to see if this is available in your area as it's not available in all areas yet
BT uses fibre optic technology to deliver superfast broadband with average speeds of 67Mb which lets you do more online, with everyone online together. This means there's no more battling for bandwidth, even in the busiest home. Ultrafast upload speeds, ideal for online gaming, smart security camera monitoring, home working and video calling.
What Is The Minimum Download Speed?
- The minimum download speed is the lowest speed we think you should get with this package.
- You can test the speed to your hub in My BT. If it’s slower than it should be, get in touch and we’ll do our best to fix it.
- If we can’t improve it within 30 days, you can leave your contract without penalty. This is because we’ve signed up to the Ofcom Voluntary Codes of Practice on Broadband Speed.
- If you’ve got one of our ultrafast packages, you’ll also get a speed guarantee of at least 100Mb, and an upload speed guarantee of 10Mb. If you test the speed to your hub and it’s lower than it should be, you can claim £20. You can make a claim up to four times a year.
- How to save on BT Broadband, TV packages, BT Sport, and more
- BT vs Sky: Which is Better? How to Haggle, Which is Better?
- What do I need a TV license for?
- What is fibre broadband and do I need it?
- See Price Comparison of the Best Broadband Deals
- How to get broadband without a phone line
- How to switch broadband provider
- How to complain about your broadband speed
- What are the best mobile broadband deals?
- See all broadband money-saving guides