When it comes to cars, taking care of it is one of the most important things to do. The price of an average model car is not cheap, that’s why the objective of Autoglym is to provide car owners with a range of affordable quality car care. Autoglym offers different kinds of car care. From cleaning to changing tires, they got it all.
Dennis Barley, a UK Motor Trade businessman who developed a unique system for restoring paintwork for used cars, founded Autoglym in 1965. The company had its manufacturing base in Digswell, trading as Welwyn Plastics. Welwyn Plastics used to manufacture other liquid products for different other industries. They then decided to concentrate entirely on the manufacturing of Autoglym products because of the brand's strong growth.
The original range of Autoglym comes with 11 products which include polishes, a sealant, a paint renovator and glass, interior, engine and wheel cleaners. In the beginning, the products were only made available to professional valeters working in garages and workshops. In 1986, the company their retail range comprising of their current products and some new ones which are specially developed for home users.
As the brand continued to expand Autoglym outgrew their Welwyn site and sought new premises in Letchworth Garden City, adjacent to the Altro Headquarters. Autoglym moved to Letchworth in 1991 allowing increased manufacturing output, extensive research and development facilities, bigger product testing and development bays, and the combination of the sales and manufacturing departments on one site.
How to Look After a New Car by Autoglym
Five Best Autoglym Car Shampoo
- Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner. Autoglym’s green goo left our car positively gleaming. It’s superbly effective at cutting through dirt, and it also contains an extremely effective water repellent, which doesn’t allow liquid to settle.
- Autoglym Plain Shampoo. This is a pH-neutral shampoo is safe for all wax and polish, but does contain a conditioner. While this effectively adds polymers to enhance gloss and also de-water to help the drying stage.
- Autoglym Polar Blast Snowfoam. Polar Blast is a snow foam available in a 2.5 litre which can be applied using a pressure washer or foam gun as a pre-wash stage. It covers the vehicle in a rich blanket of foam that clings to paintwork to gently loosen dirt and heavy soiling prior to shampooing. This reduces the risk of scratches and swirl marks caused by a sponge or wash mitt moving over heavy contamination. Its pH neutral formulation will not remove any existing layers of polish or wax.
- Autoglym Magma. Your vehicle is under constant attack from airborne contaminants. Many of these are tiny particles of iron that appear as specks on paintwork and brake dust on wheels, dulling their shine. The active ingredients in Magma turn red as they react with these iron particles to safely loosen them from the surface to be easily rinsed away. Paintwork and wheels were significantly improved from a single hit.
- Autoglym Liquid Clay. A fallout remover from the Autoglym Professional range which Autoglym claim leaves a smooth finish for polishing whilst speeding up the valeting process, safely removing contaminants such as industrial fallout
If you’re looking to save on Autoglym products such as Autoglym kit, polish, car wash, wax, car polish, shampoo, and more, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Latest deals you will find the best and cheapest Autoglym UK deals. There are even Autoglym gift set which are perfect for birthdays that you can get at very low prices.
Enjoy amazing savings on Autoglym price drops and special offers from major UK retailers that our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share and verify to help you save on your purchases. We also have a team of money-saving experts who share essential tips and trick that will help you get discounts in your instore and online shopping. Most UK retailers such as Amazon, eBay, Argos, B&Q, and Halfords among others, often have sale, clearance, and flash sales where you can save as much as 50% off on an extensive selection of Autoglym goods. They also reduce their prices even further during Boxing Day and Black Friday. You can also maximise your savings and get additional money off by using the latest discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping on your purchases. Keep in mind though that the special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings. Amazing discounts, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!