The company was established by Olivier Baussan in 1976. All products of the company were produced and developed in Manosque, France. They also have their own state-of-the-art facility and research lab in the province.
L'Occitane is a big contributor to preserving traditional cultivation methods. They support programs to cultivate the almond trees in the Alps of Haute-Provence. They plant their own field of Immortelle flowers in Corsica and these aromatic plants are also used in the development of their scents. They help the women of Burkina Faso by purchasing shea butter directly from them rather than through middle-men or agents.
The company is an advocate of nature and animal care. As a matter of fact, the company does not conduct animal testing. Today they are producing and manufacturing various beauty products such as soaps, fragrance oils, creams, perfumes, and more. The L'Occitane is also considered as one of the companies that develop effective natural cosmetics.
Where Can I Find Cheap L’Occitane Deals in the UK?
If you want to save money on your L'Occitane purchases, our community of bargain hunters here at Latest Deals have verified and shared the latest discounts and voucher codes that you can use when shopping online. There are many UK retailers that are offering L'occitane en Provence beauty products including House of Fraser, Boots, Debenhams and more.
Purchase L'Occitane UK products at very low prices. You can even get Free L'Occitane Gift Set items and Body Care Sets from selected retailers. Get massive savings when you buy beauty products such as lotions, body creams, fragrance oils, eye creams, face masks and more.
Taking care of your appearance and health does not have to be hard and expensive. L'occitane offers a wide range of beauty products that you can use to pamper yourself and have beautiful and glowing skin. Here you will find the information that you need on where to get the best deals and offers available online.
You can find a wide array of cheap L'Occitane offers online. You can even get a Free Facial Cleanser when you buy L'Occitane products on some UK retailers. Get £20 off at the their official online store when you purchase over £35 from their Bestsellers Collection or take advantage of half price L'Occitane hand cream with a fragrance special offer for a limited time.
If you want to buy a body lotion to keep your skin moist and soft, you can purchase them at the Poundshop for as low as £1. You can also get L'Occitane shower oils for the same price, while you can save over £10 on select body oil. The retailer also offers cheap gift sets and fragrances for men with fantastic savings.
Debenhams on the other hands offers a wide selection of L’Occitane products from skincare and body care to perfumes and aftershave. You can also get as much as 25% off on select L’Occitane gift sets on their sale section.
If you’re looking for L’Occitane sale and special offers on their line of soap, bath and shower gel, foot and hand cream, moisturising lip balm and more, head on to House of Fraser and enjoy up to 30% off on their extensive selection of L’Occitane.
Learn more about the fantastically fragranced Beauty range: L'Occitane.
L'Occitane Best Selling Products
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream – This product comprises of 20% shea butter. The cream is heavy and it is best used by people who have dry hands.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream – This contains around 15% shea butter and is great in moisturizing your feet making it soft while removing stubborn skin.
- L’Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream – It has a concentration of 25% shea butter and is great to be used during the cold winter months. This will keep your body moisturized all day long.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Cream - It has a rich texture that quickly penetrates your skin. Use it to moisturize your face without leaving any greasy feeling.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Very Precious Fluid SPF40 – It has anti-wrinkle, regenerating, and firming properties. It will also protect your skin from harmful UVB and UVA rays.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Precious Fluid – It provides a lightly powdered finish and it can be used by people who have normal, dry, or oily skin. The lotion is also combined with fig gel and essential oils.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Eye Balm – Perfect for removing stubborn wrinkles. It has a fairly light texture which is not too rich.
- L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Cleansing Foam – Your face will feel soft and refreshed after using it. The cleansing foam will brighten your skin and clean the pores.
- L’Occitane Honey Comfort Mask – It is a soothing and comforting mask. It will help rehydrate your skin giving it a radiant glow.
- L’Occitane Almond Apple Sweet Peel – This provides an exfoliating treatment which can help tighten pores and improve the texture of your skin.
- L’Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate – It nourishes and smoothens that body skin. It will also help moisturize dry areas of the body.
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil – The shower oil transforms into a softening foam which helps in cleaning the skin when taking a bath. It has a good fragrance which adds a relaxing feel to it.