Watch Dogs was a brand new IP from Ubisoft which launched in 2014. For the most part, the video game received favorable reviews from critics and fans alike.
Its second installment Watch Dogs 2 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 was launched on November 15, 2016, with the PC release followed shortly after on November 29, 2016. If you enjoyed the first installment or if you happened to pass it up, then take a look at ten reasons why picking up the sequel may be well worth your hard earned money:
- Drones/Advanced Gadgets. Watch Dogs 2 is tackling on a slew of different gadgets that will prove to be useful for the stealthy hacker. In the original Watch Dogs, gamers were able to hack a series of cameras to see around corners and different sections of a particular building, which proved to be useful when trying to maintain hidden.
- Hacking Options. Hacking is a major centre focus when it comes to the Watch Dogs franchise, and while it was a new component in the IP, there really wasn’t a whole lot options gamers could use to become creative when completing missions.
- Parkour. It’s apparent that the movement and fleeing system will flow better in Watch Dogs 2. From the creators behind the popular Assassin’s Creed franchise, it seems that Ubisoft is bringing over some parkour type elements to the world of Watch Dogs 2.
- Combat. Combat has been freshened up for Watch Dogs 2. The developers of the video game seem to really doubled down on gunplay and melee. There will be plenty of guns that you can 3D print as you progress within the video game campaign, but one feature that gamers may be excited about is the new melee weapon.
- New Fast Travel Locations. In Watch Dogs, players can fast travel to select areas within the city. Now that the world of Watch Dogs 2 is quite bigger than the original, there will be new areas players can fast travel to. More specifically, players can fast travel to just about any store which will certainly come in handy when traversing around the game world.
- New Multiplayer Modes. Gamers will find that there will be a seamless cooperative multiplayer mode in Watch Dogs 2 where gamers can meet and interact with random players easily. Not only can gamers work together in missions, there will be competitive multiplayer modes available such as one-versus-one Online Invasions.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, eBay, and GAMEhave regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 70% off on a wide array of Watch Dogs 2 license key and activation code. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select video games.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Watch Dogs 2 for PS4, PC, and Xbox One is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for Watch Dogs 2 eBay Watch Dogs 2 Argos special offers, Watch Dogs 2 Amazon bargain deals, and price drops on all reputable online stores in the UK.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from The Game Collection, Simply Games, CEX, 365Games, Curry’s PC World, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get everyday low prices on Watch Dogs 2 G2A, Xbox One Watch Dogs or Watch Dogs 3 when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Watch Dogs 2 discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
Watch Dogs 14 Minutes Gameplay Demo