Keep your Child Safe
When you have a child that is too big for a seatbelt, it is highly advised to use a booster seat. A child is too big if he/she exceeds the weight limit of that child seat harness can handle. There are booster seats that can handle children from 30 to 100 pounds and they come complete with adjustable armrests. Some models also have dual slide-out cup holders. Usually, a booster seat can be used by children ages four to six.
A seatbelt is designed to secure a person across his pelvis and ribcage if he is sitting. This will allow the force to be spread over to the strongest parts of the skeleton whenever a strong impact occurs. Since cars have built-in seatbelts that can be used by the passengers, you might think that there is no need to install booster seats.
Booster belts are specially designed to keep your child secure while he is in the vehicle. The seatbelt that is installed in your car can hold the child and the booster seat in place. This is an equipment that is worth investing in because it will make your child safer when riding your vehicle.
How to Find Cheap Booster Seat Deals Online
Booster seat is a must to keep your kid safe and secure when traveling. There are numerous models and brands out there making it difficult to decide which one to get, especially if you’re on a budget. Fortunately, here at Latest Deals you will find affordable quality booster seat deals that will not compromise your budget and child’s safety.
Booster seats have specially designed harnesses to make sure that your child will always be safe whenever he/she is riding your car. They have various kinds of designs, colours, and patterns to choose from. They also have various booster seat sizes that can be used by children of all ages keeping them secured all the time. Find best budget booster seats here including low-back booster and high-back booster. There are also booster cushion offers for toddler car booster seat that you can take advantage of.
Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best cheap booster seat UK sale, special offers, discounts, and price drops from major UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential tips and tricks that will be able to help you save on your instore and online shopping.
Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get up to 60% off on a wide selection of car seats and accessories. There are even 3 for 2 offers that can provide you with plenty of savings. Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest booster discount codes we have here. We also have booster voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of online UK sites where you can get some of the cheapest deals on quality booster seats:
Keep in mind that the deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
How to buy the best child car seat - Which? guide
Things to Consider When Buying Booster Seats
- The belt should be fastened securely and it should have various tightness adjustments.
- The belt should distribute force around the pelvic region and not the stomach.
- It should also have a diagonal strap that should rest over the shoulder and not the neck.
- Children under the age of six should still use booster seats that have backrests.
- When a child can sit up straight by himself, he can shift to using a backless booster seat.
- If a child is not tall enough to bend his knees at the edge of the seat he is not yet ready to use a booster seat.
- A child should be matured enough to stay still and behave when he is harnessed to a booster seat.
- Evenflo Chase LX Harnessed Booster. This is a versatile booster seat that designed to provide children with comfort. It transitions from a five-point forward-facing harness seat into a booster seat. It is also compatible with a safety car latch system so that you can easily transfer it between vehicles.
- Britax G1.1 Frontier Clicktight Harness-2-Booster Car Seat. If you have money to spend on a quality booster seat then this is the item that you should invest in. It is designed to secure children between 25 and 120 pounds. IT has a nine-position harness and two-position buckle.
- Graco Affix Youth Booster Seat with Latch System. This booster seat is best for long rides. It provides maximum comfort for your child because of its thick cushion. It also has an adjustable back so you can adjust it according to your child's needs.
- Chicco KidFit 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat. This can be used with or without a back support. It is a very versatile booster seat that your child can use during long travels. It is very comfortable and it can handle children between 30 to 110 pounds.