HAUSPROFI Embroidery Kit Embroidery Starter Kit Cross Stitch
DIY Art Cross Stitch Kits, Needlecraft Patterns Counted Embroidery, Giraffe
Hello Kitty X Pusheen Doughnut Cross Stitch Hoop Kit from Stitch & Story
Rainbow Unicorn Cross Stitch Kit
14 Count Cross Stitch Kit
Embroidery Cross Stitch Beginner Kit - Only £5.94!
5D Diamond Art by Number Kit,Full Drill Embroidery Mosaic Cross Stitch DIY
Full Range of Stamped 100% Cotton DIY Embroidery Cross Stitch Kits - Only £3.36!
Full Range of Stamped 100% Cotton DIY Embroidery Cross Stitch Kits - Only £3.36!
Cheap XDXART DIY Art Cross Stitch Kits for Beginners - Only £10!
XDXART DIY Handmade Needlework Cross Stitch Kits Embroidery Set - Only £4.55!
1/2 Price - Birds Cross Stitch Creative Craft Kit
Cat on Flowers Cross Stitch Kit
XDXART DIY Art Cross Stitch Kits - £5.25!
The Make Arcade - Easter Cross Stitch Kit
Cross Stitch Kit for Beginners
Fuyit Embroidery Starter Kit 134pcs Cross Stitch Tool Kit
14 Count Cross Stitch Kit - 'Everything is Going'
3 Embroidery Starter Kit Cross Stitch Set - Only £3.99!
LIGHTNING DEAL - Jecanori 3 Pack Cross Stitch Kit
Joy Sunday Cross Stitch Kits 14CT Stamped Fabric 54X33cm
DIY Cross Stitch Counted Kits Stamped Kit Cross-Stitching
DIY Cross Stitch Counted Kits Stamped Kit
Mini Christmas Cross Stitch Kits 3 for £5
Pack of 5 Pumpkin Wooden Cross Stitch Decoration Kits - Only £7.44!
Best Price! 5D Diamond Painting & Embroidery Art Decor Cross Stitch Kit
White Cross Stitch Vegan Leather Bracelet
TAOPE DIY Cross Stitch Full Drill Art Crystal 5Pack Painting Kits - Only £6.49!
XDXART DIY 5D Full Drill Cross Stitch Diamond Painting Kit - Only £4.90!
Embroidery Starter Kit, Jecanori 3 Pack Cross Stitch Kit with Instructions
Mr Men Little Miss Sunshine Cross Stitch Cushion Kit
Design Works Shared Love Counted Cross Stitch Kit
Cross Stitch Kits for Adults Animals Colorful Cat 4040CM
YEPLINS 14 Count Cat Cross Stitch Kit - 48x39CM
Joy Sunday 11Count Cross Stitch Kit
Browse for cheap cross stitch deal online only here. This is where you will find the latest deals and offers found and shared by our community of avid bargain hunters. Proven and tested so you know you are getting only the most updated ones. Whether you're new to the craft or a pro at it, get awesome deals which fit your budget so you wouldn't have to spend more! Why not check out deals from Hobbycraft and Amazon? You can get voucher codes to use on your next shopping spree and get access to great selections of kits and supplies.Read more
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
InformationA Good Kind of Hobby
There are so many reasons why some people see cross stitch as a worthwhile hobby. cross stitch is a kind of sewing that has become a counted-thread embroidery. This is where you see an X-shaped stitch in the tile. When they are sewn together, they can create an appearance and a pattern.
For a fine product, a cross stitch may be done on ready-made designs. They are usually embedded on the fabric. That is the way to recognise them against other forms. In order to complete all of these, there is a need to have an aida cloth. This is where the cross stitch can be executed.
When it comes to the fabrics utilised for cross stitch, among the options ar linen, mixed-content, and aida fabrics. They can be referred to as the evenweave like the jobelan. Technically, all of these fabrics for cross stitch are evenweave. Evenweave here means that the fabrics are woven so that there is the same number of threads in inch for the entire workplace.
Today, this has become a trend in the young people of Europe. There are retailers that have experienced a demand for it most especially between 2009 and 2010. Furthermore, there have been a rise in the chain of stores that offer such craft supplies which is continually increasing to date.
How to cross stitch
Benefits of Doing Cross Stitch
Little do people know that the process of cross stitch can be good for everyone. It can help you unwind after a long and busy day. Aside from this, it can also guide you in creating a relaxing atmosphere that can assist you in focusing. With this said, here are the important benefits of cross stitch:
- Concentration. While it is true that the motive will have to be repetitive, focus is a must in this activity. Through stitching, you get to practice your concentration for sure. Furthermore, this will also sharpen your mind even more. Doing so can fight off the unwanted effects of aging including dementia. Make it a habit.
- Flexibility. This is advantageous to your hands. When you cross stitch, you are like practicing to keep it moving. As this is the case, you get to fight off arthritis which happens because you get to develop the dexterity of your hands.
- Calming. Those who love to stitch usually feel calm as they follow patterns. As a matter of fact, this can be synonymous to meditation already. Imagine pulling the thread through the fabric several times. It is like a prayer or a chant. Aside from this, this is also a way for them to be composed whatever the circumstance may be.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as ASDA, Amazon, eBay have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cross stitch patterns, cross stitch kits for beginners, and DMC cross stitch kits.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like cross stitch supplies, cross stitch magazines, and modern cross stitch kits from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on 3D cross stitch, cross stitcher, and baby cross stitch kits is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on cross stitch patterns free to download.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Hobbycraft, Etsy, Very, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on cheap cross stitch when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest cross stitch discount code and cross stitch deals of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!
A List of Cross Stitch Essentials for Beginners
So you have finally decided to make cross stitch a part of your everyday task, this is the best way to begin securing the necessary things for your kit. These are some of them:
- Needles. Yours is meant for cross stitch so you have to look for tapestry needles. Usually, these are of various sizes. They refer to the thickness of the needle. For starters, you can go for the 24 size needle. This can compliment the 14 count aida and as well as the 28 count Evenweave/linen. Whatever you prefer to use.
- Scissors. You should not forget this important tool. The good news is that there are funky embroidery scissors available in the market today. Get yourself a pair that would suit your personality and preference.
- Fabric. Your fabric is vital in your cross stitch. Usually, this is Evenweave or aida. There is no need to worry because these two have the same counts. However, they are composed of various materials. For instance, Evenweave is cotton. Regardless, this is perfect because it is made equally. It is composed of small squares with holes that will make stitching an “X” simple.
- Patterns. Patterns will make your cross stitch easy. They are comprised of symbols that are usually of the same colour. There are those that are black and white. With these, it would be best to go with the coloured ones. The reason is because they are simple to follow.
- Thread/Floss. This is the best part of the cross stitch - the thread or floss. The main thread that works here is the stranded cotton. This comes with six strands that are twisted together. Aside from this, you can also see a Pearl cotton here, that can only be a single thread. The common brand is DMC but there are also others you can check.
cross stitch Offer Information
|🥇 Best Saving:||£11.49 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||36|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||9|
|🏷️ Lowest Price:||£1.50|