Where can I get a cheap computer mouse?
Razer Atheris - Wireless Ambidextrous 5 Button Gaming Mouse
Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse
Logitech MX Master 3S - Wireless Performance Mouse with Ultra-Fast Scrolling
Loungefly Disney - Minnie Mouse - Backpack
HP 235 Slim Wireless Mouse
Disney Mickey Mouse Key Ring
TECKNET Wired Gaming Mouse
Minnie Mouse Christmas Jumper for Kids
Jay Franco Disney Minnie Mouse Hearts & Love 137cm X 168cm, Pink - Minnie Mouse
Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
Adidas Mickey Mouse Kids Backpack
Mickey Mouse Festive Book Ornament
Logitech M220 SILENT Wireless Mouse
RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Set (Black)
Save 41% on Select Wireless Everyday Mouse Orders
Quail Ceramics Wonderful Wood Mouse Bud Vase
Rosewood Molly Mouse Dog Toy
Mickey Mouse Christmas Baby Comforter Toy
Logitech MX Master 3S - Wireless Performance Mouse
Adidas Unisex Kids X Disney Mickey Mouse Socks 3 Pairs Socks
Samsonite 60323MICK Mickey Mouse Backpack | 7 L | for Kids
Character Options Friends Mouse in the House Croissant Caf Playset
Disney Minnie Mouse Interactive Pet Toy and Shoulder Bag
"Happy Holidays" Christmas Jumper Multicolour by Mickey Mouse
"The Mandalorian - Grogu Greetings" Christmas jumper multicolour by Star Wars
Multi Purpose Home Office Lap Desk with Mouse Pad and Phone Holder
Apple Magic Mouse
LOGITECH ERGO M575 Wireless Optical Trackball Mouse
Logitech ERGO M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse - Easy Thumb Control
Disney Mickey Mouse Double Oven Glove
Personalised Princess Mouse Ballerina Doll
GeoBook 14M Minecraft Edition 14.1" 4GB 128GB SSD Laptop & Mouse
HAOCOO Desk Mat Large Mouse Mat XXL
SteelSeries Prime Mini - Esports Performance Gaming Mouse
Threadvare Boys Mouse Onesie Charcoal
Please use the filter 'Technology' to see just computer mice. Get a cheap wireless mouse, ergonomic mouse, or bundle along with a keyboard for cheap. Computer mice are very cheap and the perfect addition to any laptop if you're getting tired with using the touchpad. They often start at just £1 with delivery and it's no unheard of to get them for cheaper. Latest Dealers are increasingly opting for an ergonomic vertical mouse which helps with repetitive strain - just good if you use the computer a lot (our very own Kelsey uses one).Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£2.78|
|⚡ Total Offers:||4,346|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
InformationTaking Control of your Computer
A mouse is a hand-held pointing device. The motion it makes is translated to a pointer on the display. It can usually detect two-dimensional motion relative to a surface. With it, you can smoothly control the graphical interface of your computer. In history, this was first utilised in the year 1968. It was wired to a computer. However, that has changed now with the cordless mouse available in the market these days.
Originally, a mice was the same with a ball rolling on a particular surface to detect motion. The modern mice, on the other hand, has optical sensors that do not require moving parts to work. Aside from the moving cursor, the device also has one or more buttons that would enable operations to take place. Among the functions include selection on a menu item.
There are also other elements featured such as wheels, touch surfaces, and others that would allow the user to add control and as well as dimensional input.
Its name was obtained because the device has a resemblance to a mouse in shape and size. As you shop, you will come across different types. They are the mechanical, optical, inertial and gyroscopic, 3D, tactile, pucks, ergonomic, and gaming.
Gaming Mice vs Regular Mice - What's Different?
Different Types of Computer Mouse
There is a variety of computer mouse you will come across stores. For instance, there is one that goes well with wireless gaming keyboards, there are those for regular usage. At the end, you should figure out what is going to work best on your interest. These are the options you should know about:
- Mechanical. This is the traditional mouse you see. It has a hard rubber ball which rolls when you move the mouse. There are also sensors inside that detect the movement. They also translate information which would be interpreted as input later on.
- Infrared (IR) or radio frequency cordless. This type of computer mouse relays signal to a base station. It is usually wired to the mouse port of the computer. In order to work, it needs power. You can get this from the batteries.
- Stylus. This type of laptop mouse will surely be enjoyed by the artistic. This looks like a pen. Then, it also comes with a special pad that is the place to do the art. This is useful in many areas now.
- Optical. This has an LED sensor that can detect the movement on the tabletop. Afterwards, it would transmit the information to the computer. This can be a wireless mouse. It works well either way.
- Trackball. This is the same with an upside-down mouse. However, rather than rolling the mouse around, you can just use your thumb or index finger to roll the ball you see on the top of the device. While that is happening, the whole contraption would remain stationary. You do not have to worry because it will not need much room. Furthermore, the cord will also not get tangled.
- Know the size. This is an integral factor when looking for computer mouse Argos. The size would determine how you would feel around it. Once you have found the right one, you are unlikely to feel strain. This is going to make a big difference. The two things involved here are always size and grip.
- Determine the connectivity. You should decide if you want a wired or wireless mouse. A wireless mouse Tesco is easy to find these days. It is convenient for many because they do not have a cable. The only downside is that the wireless also lags. It may take an hour for you to enjoy a gaming session. These are the considerations that you have to think about.
- Look at the extra buttons. Do not get this wrong. The extra buttons are not only for gamers. They can also bear functions that are ideal for regular users. For example, Logitech has the fast scroll. If you always read on long pages, this should work best for you.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Aldi, Amazon, Argos, ASDA, Cath Kidston, and Character have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of mouse deals.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like logitech g502, and razer deathadder elite from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on the best gaming mouse is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on gaming mouse sale, logitech m170 wireless mouse, and Ergonomic computer mouse.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Currys PC, Dunelm, eBay, Ebigsale, and Ebuyer, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on cheap gaming mouse pads when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest (INSERT TAG) discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings every time you shop!