Cheap GoPro at Latest Deals
Our specialty here at Latest Deals are cheap GoPro UK deals all through the year. These small cameras are so great that the brand is much more popular today compared to the whole category of action cameras in general. However, the best among the pack don’t always comes cheap though, well at least most of the time.
We have gathered all GoPro offers, vouchers and deals from Cheap GoPro Hero 3 and Hero 4 to GoPro Hero 5 deals and Black Friday deals, so that if you’re on the market for one, you’ll get the best possible deal. And we also have the best cheap GoPro alternatives if your budget calls for it.
With the sale and voucher codes we have here, you can certainly get some very serious discounted GoPro deals, especially if you will choose older models. Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible savings so our deals pare are updated daily with the latest bargains and discount codes from your favourite UK retailers like Amazon, BT, Argos, eBay, AO, Halfords and more.
Shopping for a GoPro can be overwhelming, especially if you’re unfamiliar with high-tech gadgets and devices. So to help you, we’ve created this handy guide so that you will find the perfect GoPro for your needs and budget.
Why should I buy a GoPro?
GoPro cameras are probably one of the most multipurpose recording gadgets available on the market today. They are also jam-packed with a massive amount of technology fit into a tiny package. These cameras can do the job of just about any top notch camcorder or digital camera but with the benefit of being lightweight, sturdy and super portable. All these make GoPro the best companion for extreme sports that allows users to capture every action in fantastic quality.
Furthermore, they are so user-friendly that even a technophobe can use them. The device only has three buttons, power, record and Wi-Fi as well as menus that are simple to navigate which cycle over once your press the buttons. You’ll be able to capture precious memories and moments in just a few minutes.
Where can I find cheap GoPro?
GoPro UK retailer deals and offers
You can find cheap GoPro Hero 5 deals at Currys and AO. You can get GoPro Hero5 4K Ultra HD Action Camera at both online retailers for only £269 saving you £130. While you can save £80 if you plan to get a GoPro Hero5 Session 4K Ultra HD Action Camera at Currys. The online retailer also has cheap GoPro 5 and GoPro 6 bundle deals where you can save from £40 to £130.
If you want a bargain, you can grab a GroPro Hero5 Session at Argos for just £199 and save over £45 while you can save over £70 on GoPro Hero 6 Black at £399. You can also find a wide selection of cheap GoPro accessories with great new price and bundles here with nice discounts like the GoPro Karma Drone with Hero 6 Black which you can get for £999 saving you around £150.
For GoPro Black Friday deals, make sure to check our dedicated page for Black Friday to get updates on where to get the best bargains, offers and vouchers for the event.
John Lewis offers the latest GoPro Hero 6 Black for £370.13 with a 2 year guarantee included. On the other hand their cheap GoPro5 Hero 4K Ultra HD deal is £199 with a 2 year guarantee as well.
Cheap GoPro alternative
You can find cheap GoPro Hero 4 offers at Amazon and eBay both used and brand new. Used GoPro 4 at eBay costs just £57 while a brand new GoPro Hero 4 Session is around £137. Keep in mind when purchasing from online retailers with third-party resellers to ask for the actual photos of the items or video if possible to ensure you’re getting the real deal.
Amazon also have a massive selection of cheap GoPro alternatives such as the EKEN H9R Action Camera 4K Wifi Waterproof for £66.99 and the Olfi one.five 4K Action Sports Camera for £149.99.
Best Cheap GoPro alternatives you can find in Amazon:
- YI 4K action camera – best mid-range alternative for GoPro
- AKASO EK7000 – cheapest GoPro alternative
- Apeman 4K – budget-friendly GoPro alternative
Features to lookout for
There are many models of GoPro cameras and each have their own specific functions that they can perform. The essential aspect you need to lookout for is image and video quality as this will allow you to capture high-quality images.
- Video resolution: GoPro cameras record in HD and some in cinema quality. You have crisper and sharper footage if you will opt for a higher resolution. But if you want to fully enjoy your video’s high-quality, make sure to play it back on a compatible scree.
- Photo resolution: This tiny camera are also capable of capturing high-res images and some models even have a burst mode, continues photo and time lapse built-in.
- Frame rates: Your images will be smoother the more your device has frames per second or fps.
- Audio: All GoPro have microphones built-in to them allowing you to capture audio with the video. You also have an option to get an external mic adapter that you can use with any 3.5mm mic if you want to enhance the audio being captured.
- Connectivity: You can connect all GoPro to your PC, Mac or laptop to download and playback images and videos on high-quality screens. GoPro cameras also comes with built-in Wi-Fi so you can wirelessly connect your devices such as your tablets and smartphones using the GoPro app. If you want to expand your GoPro, there are a great number of cables available for it.
- Memory: It is very important to buy the right amount of memory. GoPro uses Micro SD because of their size and large capacity storage.
Which GoPro camera should I get?
All GoPro cameras are not created equal. Here’s a breakdown of the different models of GoPro to help you choose the right one.
GoPro Hero 6 Black
- Captures 4K video at super smooth 60fps.
- Image stabilization is further improved.
- Takes 12mp images.
- Water resistant even without a housing.
- It has a built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- 1080p recording has been improved up to 240fps.
- Captures 4K video.
- You can easily use controls through its touchscreen.
- Water resistant even without housing.
- Takes 12mp images.
- Better picture quality compared to lower models and has video stabilization.
- It’s cheaper than some of the older models.
- Minimal design that’s capable of capturing stabilized action in 4K.
- Features some new field of view modes.
- Captures 10mp images.
- A bit expensive than its predecessor but the price is worth it.
- Unobtrusive small design.
- Water resistant and sturdy.
- Captures 8mp images.
- Same price as the GoPro Hero 4 Session but cheaper that the GoPro Hero 5 Session.
- A good entry level GoPro.
- Captures 120fps at 1080p and 30fps 4K video.
- It has a very effective and fast Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Captures 12mp images.
- Durable mou.nting system.
- Offers one of the best image quality and a powerful processor allowing for a super slow motion at 240fps.
- Its high-res 4K30 and 2.7K601 video is combined with 1080p and 720p slow motion for immersive footages.
- Cheaper compared to the GoPro Hero 4 Black.
- Captures 1080p at 60fps videos.
- Features a touchscreen display.
- Easy to control camera, playback and frame shots.
- Captures 12mp images.
- Allows 1080p recording.
- Comes with a built-in Wi-Fi
- Captures 10mp images.
- Compatible with all GoPro mounts.