Greater Cushioning and Comfort
Nike released Nike Air Max in 1987. Originally, Tinker Hatfield designed the shoe. He started working with the company as an architect designing shops. On top of this, he was also responsible for the look of Air Jordan models. Thus, this led to M. Frank Rudy to create and patent the Nike air technology.
What makes this line famous among fashionistas and athletes alike is its large air cushioning unit. It is comfortable despite its heel which is visible from the side. There are various kinds of Nike Air Max which have been launched overtime. They have improved greatly from the very first pair released in the early 1990s, which is the 180 Air.
This kind of sneakers is popular for subcultures. They are prevalent in Gabber, Hip Hop and of course, the general working class. During the mid-1990s, the Air Max, including its 95 model, underwent a surge of popularity starting in Japan. This phenomenon left an impression, which was referred to as “Air Max hunting.”
Since it became really famous, the price for a pair increase massively. As a matter of fact, even used shoes would be bought by those who want a pair. The only problem that arose from this exposure was the serious problems in Nike Air Max imitations.
How to Get Cheap Nike Air Max Deals Online
Are you searching for Nike Air Max cheap UK mens and womens? Whether you need cheap Nike Air Max 97, Nike Air Max 90 cheap or cheap Nike Air Max 95 - Latest Deals got all your needs covered. With us, your search for Nike Air Max sale becomes easy. You will not have a hard time looking for the latest Nike Air Max sale for men, women and kids.
Here you’ll find the best special offers, discount codes, sales and freebies on Nike Air Max verified and shared by our community of bargain hunters. Enjoy massive savings on your favourite UK retailers by using the current Nike Air Max voucher codes online. Grab this opportunity to get cheap Nike Air Max 95 trainers! This will also bring you cheap Nike Air Max 90 mens that will surely not compromise your budget.
You may even get a free delivery on your purchases! We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get fantastic money off on your shopping both online and instore.
Keep in mind that most of the offers we have here are for a limited time only. Make sure to grab the opportunity right away once you spot a deal that you fancy. Also, do not forget to bookmark this page so that you will not miss out any great deals in the UK.
Whether you are looking for Nike Air Max running shoes or trainers, you will not run out of options with us. For sure, you will find a pair online that will give you some money off. You can often get discounts up to at least 50% from UK retailers on a wide range of Nike Air items. They also reduce their prices further during Black Friday and Boxing Day. Do not forget to use the latest Nike Air Max discount codes to further your savings.
Here is a list of the best UK sites where you can find everyday low prices on Nike Air Max:
The deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
History of Nike Air Max
Best Nike Air Max of All Time
Nike Air Max has changed the industry. It has become a remarkable Nike product since it was introduced. After the fateful release of the Air Max 1, Nike was able to make a signature for itself. With this legendary status, it is just right to make a list of the best Nike Air Max of all-time. Here are some of them:
- Air Max 1 OG Red/White and Blue/White (1987). To give the top spot to Air Max 1 OG Red/White and Blue/White is not very difficult. And yes, it is double billing because it is probably the pair that started it all. You can also add to it its classic colourways that will not disappoint. Until today, it is still unbeatable and it is not very difficult to understand why.
- Air Max 90 “Infrared” (1990). The influence of Air Max 90 “Infrared” is very much obvious up to this day. This becomes possible thanks to its new colourways, retros and collabs. Originally, it was utilised to make air pocket larger. Thus, this was the pioneer appearance of the “Infrared” colour which became iconic eventually. Now you know where it all started.
- Air Max 95 “Neon” (1995). This was Sergio Lozano’s iconic 95 and many collectors and purists approved it. Its gradient colourway design would have been the reason why it was like by many. It was said to be the mimic of the human anatomy with its multiple air pockets which are still important until today.
- Air Max 97 “Silver Bullet” (1997). The popularity of this pair can be attributed to the futuristic design of the Silver Bullet. This was the first pair of Nike to use the full footbed air design. Thus, it also represented one of the rare large-scale evolutions which were apparent in the air pocket’s design. Sure, 97 fans were fascinated about the Bullet too because of its retro treatment.
- Atmos x Air Max 1 “Jade” (2006). This AM1 has been dubbed as a couple of amazing collabs for the past couple of years. It was assembled by Tokyo-based designers Atoms. With the 2006 version, the iconic elephant print was a stand out above the rest, and yes - it was good.
- Air Max 90 Independence Day (2013). The Air Max 90 Independence Day was a patriotic three pack which featured three colourways - the Solar Red, Navy and icy AF white. The design was a perfect mash and match of the 90’s classic silhouette, thanks to the nascent Hyperfuse fabric of Nike. This results to the monochromatic and clean design of the the pair.
Why Nike Air Max Shoes are Popular
You might be wondering - what makes Nike Air Max popular? Why do a ton of people follow and like the pair? Why does it remain to be popular after all these years? These are some of the reasons to love Nike Air Max:
- Surprisingly lightweight despite its heel and structure.
- Goes with myriad colours you can pick from. Such make it aesthetically appealing, most especially for most runners out there.
- Smooth and skin-friendly. Its fabric is comfortable to wear.
- Has an adequate width and length. Your feet will just fit easily.
- Comes with an underfoot cushioning that has been praised by many users.
- Responsive midsole, heel-to-toe transitions which are all smooth and effortless.