Cheap Power Bank Deals
Cheap Power Bank Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Nowadays, being on-the-go means you should never run out of juice for your phones and tablets. In fact, it is essential to invest in a reliable and quality-tested power bank, one which can keep up with your needs. Compare deals and prices on the latest power banks as shared by our community of bargain hunters. You can buy them cheaper when you stack voucher codes and when you make use of exclusive special offers from Currys PC World, Robert Dyas, Halfords, ebay, BG Tech, Gearbest, Amazon, B&M, Groupon and The Works.Read more
Picture this -you only have a small percentage of battery left on your smart phone or tablet, you don't have access to a power outlet, you don't have the luxury of time to stay in a corner and wait for your gadget to charge up. Isn't it quite of a hassle? Kiss scenarios like such good bye with the help of portable power banks. Power bank stores electrical energy which you can use to charge up smart phones and other compatible devices. Now, you get to charge up while you are on the road.
Our group of bargain hunters knows how important it is to own reliable power banks or portable chargers are, that is why they are always in search for the best power bank deals online. Get to save a couple of money off your power bank purchase with the help of voucher codes, discount codes, and coupon codes our money-saving experts have found and verified online. Stay updated with Argos, Ebay, Amazon, Currys, and other various UK retailers' clearance sales and other penny pinching offers on power banks.
If in case you need to charge up on amazing deals, don't forget to check the compiled offers here Latest Deals.
Best power banks you can buy right now
Interesting Power Bank Facts and Tips
We all know the importance of power banks and how useful these small devices are. Here are some interesting facts and beneficial tips you might want to know.
- Want faster smartphone charging while using a power bank? Set your phone to airplane or flight mode. This will not allow any power consuming activities to take place thus allowing the device to charge faster. Don't worry, you can still use the basic features of your phone on flight mode.
- Avoid charging your phone full via power bank. Just like any other storage, it's easy to fill a space up to 80% but it becomes more challenging to fill in the remaining 20%. Once your phone battery reaches 80% or 90%, you can already have the device removed from the power bank to avoid power bank battery drainage.
- Power bank capacities. The best way to check on a power bank's battery capacity is to check how many mAh it has. The larger the number, the bigger its battery capacity is. It is best to get a power bank that has a large mAh, but if you are on a tight budget, lower mAh can work just fine.
- Not all power banks are compatible for laptop use. It's actually because of the laptop's high voltage output requirement. There are only a few power bank in the market that caters to portable laptop charging.
- Power bank lifetime. Did you know that power bank's capacity loses over time? The more you get to recharge it, the faster it declines. That is why it's ideal to own power banks with bigger battery capacity so that you'll have lesser recharging cycle.
Owning a power bank in this generation of technology is essential. The need for a power bank ranges from kids who own smartphones to entrepreneurs and professionals who need their electrical devices, such as tablets and laptops, charged and running. Before you go on with your phone power bank purchase, it's useful to keep these in mind:
- Capacity. It is essential to check your phone battery capacity and compare it to your power bank capacity by checking on the number of mAH they have. This is to ensure continuous charging. You won't want to cut off your device from charging in the middle of an important task.
- Price & Quality. Not all the time you are able to score a cheap power bank find, you win. There are those cheap power banks manufactured with refurbished batteries. Aside from the power bank not being able to perform as well as intended, it is also not safe considering that you are prone to short-circuit, and the like.
- Portability. Power banks are intended to be portable. This allows easy and reliable device charging on the go. That is why power bank size is important. You won't want to bring around a bulky device everywhere you go now, don't you?
- Manufacturer. A brand's reputation is important in your power bank quest. This does not only focus on the name's popularity but also on their reliable circuit chips, good reviews of their outstanding battery cells, and overall power bank performance. Avoid overheating, short circuit and other mishaps that can potentially be dangerous to your device by considering power banks that are from reputable brands. The extra pounds you get to pay is definitely worth it.
Best Budget Power Banks Under £15
Power bank is fast becoming an essential day to day device. Make sure your phone and other gadgets don't run out of battery by owning a reliable power bank. There is no need to spend loads of money on it. Here are some of the best budget reliable power banks in the market that do not go over £15.
DCAE Power Bank: 20,000mAh, Ebay. This 100000mAh capacity power bank has the ability to charge up to two devices. DCAE Power Bank is one of Ebay’s best selling product. This stylish portable battery is both user friendly and environment friendly.
Energizer Max Portable Power Bank: 5,000mAh, Argos This power bank comfortably fits into your hand so that you can carry it easily anywhere you go. It'd not only ergonomic but its slim and compact design is compatible with USB handsets. That's two ticks off must have power bank features.
Amazon Basics: 5,600mAh, Amazon. This power bank from Amazon is one of the cheapest power banks they have on their Basic range. This can charge one and a half device, and can easily slip into your pocket. It is compact and easy to carry around.
GOJI G6PB6SV16 Portable Power Bank: 6,700mAh, Currys. With its high capacity, this power bank can fully charge a smart phone twice or a tablet once. It features a LED indicator that’ll notify you when it’s time to recharge.
Power Bank Deals Online
Argos. Get to find amazing power bank deals from Argos power bank range. They have the best power banks from top brands such as Energizer, Juice, Duracell, and Belkin. Enjoy price reductions of over 50% and deeper discounts at Argos Clearance section. Get to have your power bank delivered the same day with Argos Fast Track Same Day Delivery for just a small amount of £3.95. Find power banks as low as £8.99.
Currys. Get up to half the price on hundreds of products from Currys including power banks. Get deeper discounts on their Clearance section where you can score a good quality power bank for as low as £2. For a limited time, you can even purchase PNY Curve 2600 Portable Power Bank for just £4.97 instead of £9.98. Currys offer flexible credits on orders that go over £99 and even free delivery.
Amazon. At Amazon, you don't just simply get to enjoy deals from their daily price reductions, you can even go deeper on your money-saving quests with the help of vouchers. Find Amazon Best Sellers power banks from top brands such as Poweradd, Anket, Aukey, EC Technology, and Tecknet. Get to enjoy additional Amazon Prime benefits and free shipping if you become a member.
Ebay. Whether you are in search of USB power banks or solar power banks, Ebay's vast collection of power banks won't surely disappoint you. Get to find external battery power banks and even key chain power banks online. Want to save a couple of pounds off your power bank purchase? Head over to Ebay's clearance section and find power banks from top brands such as Anker, Remax, and Sunnydeal. Ebay also offers flexible credit on orders over £99.