The latest headphone deals, discounts and voucher codes
Our bargain hunters are always on the prowl for a good and cheap headphones. Whether it's in-ear, over-ear, noise cancelling or just plain and simple, we look for the biggest price drops on Amazon, Argos, Curry's and more to help you save money. Get the best quality sound from top-notch headphones without the price tag. You'll often find secret codes as Amazon retailers try to compete for sales volume, plus it's not uncommon to find a price glitch for these.Read more
You can buy a pair of headphones for under £10, but most of the time are not that impressive. Basically, more expensive models are designed from materials of higher-quality, which have the potential of sounding better and lasting longer. However, expensive headphones does not necessarily mean you are protected from poor design and performance. There are actually cheap headphones out there that can up against high-end ones.
Here at Latest Deals you will find the best price, deals, offers and price drops from wireless headphones and Bluetooth headphones to in-ear, over-ear and noise cancelling headphones. Get the latest headphones sale, cheap earphones and voucher codes from online UK retailers like Asda, Tesco, Currys Amazon, and Argos on brands like JBL, Philips, Beats and Sony.
You can find cheap headphone deals at Currys on all the latest models from numerous brands like BOSE, Skullcandy, Sennheiser, Sony and more where you can get savings of up to £40 or 25% with free delivery on select styles. Lookout for their special season sale like their Easter Mega Deals where they offer their lowest ever prices on hundreds of products.
Headphones Argos sale include up to 70% off! Get huge discounts on wireless headphones, in ear headphones, noise cancelling headphones and more from the one of UK’s biggest online sales and clearance outlet.
Tesco offers a wide selection of headphones and earphones for you to choose from. They carry a range of headphones, including the latest wireless headphones by Beats, Sony and more. Shop on their online site and get huge discounts starting at £3 and could go up to £255 on selected brands, plus you can also earn Clubcard points. You can also find cheap earphones here for under £5.
If you have the budget and want to get high-end headphones at a fraction of their original price, Very offers a massive selection of them with discounts of up to 60% off on brands like Beats by Dr. Dre, Sony, Panasonic, Skullcandy and JVC. The retailer also have cheap headphone and earphone deals where you can save as much as 50% off.
Best Cheap Headphones UK
If you’re looking to upgrade to a low-end pair of headphones, or you simply want to grab cheap headphones so you can have something for the commute, there are many options out there that sounds great. Our team of money saving experts have rounded some of the best headphones online which costs under the £50 mark.
Sony MDR-ZX310, £14.99 at Amazon
- Highly portable on-ear headphones.
- Comes in various colours and foldable for portability.
- An everyday value for money pair of headphones.
- Cons: Bass is an undefined and a bit flabby, not much clarity or snap to the treble frequencies and mid-range.
- Budget-friendly audiophile grade headphones.
- Impressive sound for its value.
- Soundstage spreads fire and wide with a subtle and deep bass combined with a crisp mid-bass slam.
- Cons: Treble can be a bit fatiguing and not best to use when you’re outdoors because of its open-back design.
- One of the best budget reference pair of headphones your money can buy.
- Highly suitable for indoor listening but its close-back design means you can also them outdoors without annoying the people around you.
- Sounds are neutral win unexaggerated bass with smooth highs and crisp mid-range.
- Cons: You don’t have much options when it comes to accessories.
Best High-end Headphones
If you have been saving for a higher-end models here’sthe list of some of the best out there:
Best Wireless: Sony MDR-1000X, £329.99 at John Lewis
- High quality sound with beautiful wide soundscape
- Touch sensitive controls
- Jam-packed with features which include the ability to hear the world surrounding you with a simple push of a button.
- The best when it comes to noise-cancelling with a strong wireless connectivity.
- Provides a versatile, detailed and compelling sound.
- Full waterproof up to 2m depth.
- You can load up to 16gig of music via USB.
- Sweat and water-resistant
- Features wireless connectivity, a lightweight design and turbo mode sound profile if you want that extra boost.
- Comes with a strong Bluetooth connection.
- Secure around ear-fit and designed to work with Jabra’s very useful training app, Sport Life.
- A stylish pair of headphones designed specifically for your little ones.
- 18hr battery life with a strong Bluetooth connectivity.
- Its volume is capped at a safe level.
- In-ear. This is the most commonly type we see, which you directly insert them into your ear canals. Normally, music quality is good with this headphone style and they are highly portable. Opt for a sound-isolating pair so that you are the only listening to your tunes when you are out and about.
- Over-ear or Earbud. These small pair of headphones sit just outside your ear canals and wrap around your ears’ back just like with glasses. However, do not expect the best audio experience from this style.
- On-ear. If you feel uncomfortable with in-ear headphones after wearing them for a longer period of time, an on-ear headphone will work wonders and you don’t even need to spend a lot to have a really amazing listening experience. This type is less cumbersome than traditional over-ear headphones and on-ear are lighter, smaller and sit on your ears. They often comes with leatherette pads or foam for added comfort.
- Full-sized. These headphones are your traditionally-styled ones you can use for listening music at home and features large ear cups to fully enclose your ears, making them very comfortable for use for any length of time. These are normally at the top end price, but you will be getting fantastic sound quality for your money. Fortunately, here at Latest Deals you will find price drops and voucher codes on full-sized headphones that will give you sweet discounts on all types of headphones.
- Wireless. This is very convenient for use with your smartphone, TV or computer but you may find that the performance is not quite as solid as wired ones.
- Audio Quality. Headphones have a so-called response curve which shows hot its speakers perform against frequency, as does playing device. By purchasing a pair strong in this area where the player is not so good, you can get a free sound quality upgrade.
- Noise Cancelling. This is highly useful if you’re always listening to your music in a noisy environment like when you’re flying somewhere or walking in a city. Full-sized headphones block outside noise because of their fit and design. Headphones with active noise-cancelling also create sound waves that cancel out ambient noise.
- Sound-isolating Headphones. Most ear-buds that come as standard with smartphones usually sit loosely in your ears, resulting in everyone hearing what you are listening to which can be annoying for some. Headphones with sound-isolating feature come with a flexible rubber sphere-like tops which slot into your ears’ canal and wok like a seal keeping sound trapped inside, so you will be able to listen tunes without disturbing anyone around you.
- Fold flat. Headphones that fold flat are very easy to slip into your bag if you are using them for commuting.
- Closed or Open-backed. Headphones with an open back typically offer a more engaging and open sound quality, but sound tend to leak, so they are not ideal for commuting.