Baby wipe deals and voucher codes
Find cheap wipes for babies including Amazon deals, Huggies, and supermarket wipes such as Aldi, Lidl and B&M. Buy baby wipes in bulk to save money, use Subscribe & Save at Amazon, or get free wipes by writing to companies. Here are the latest deals from our community of bargain hunters to help you save money. You may also be interested in cheap nappies.Read more
One of the things that is surprising to many people is just how recent the history of the “baby wipe” really is. Wet wipes emerged in prominence during the 50’s as our society became more mobile and people needed a way to clean up on the go. But the now commonly referred-to “baby wipes” didn’t hit store shelves until the early-90’s and were produced by Kimberly-Clark and Procter & Gamble, the big fish in the industry. With baby wipes on every grocery and pharmacy shelf, uses evolved beyond babies and their bottoms to a market now where there seems to be a wipe for every body part and every surface you can think of. And you can still smell the alcohol content on these "new" wipes.
Baby wipes can be a lifesaver. They are extremely handy when your child has soiled his diaper at home, or when your baby needs a nappy change on the go. Of course, there are parents who are satisfied with using a wet washcloth for cleaning their baby's butt, but the convenience of a baby wipe is simply too great to resist.
Eco-friendly | Biodegradable baby wipes UK
What to Look For in a Baby Wipes?
- Check Ingredients. The composition of almost all the wet wipes is same. There may be a difference in a product or two in a few brands. Some brands include more chemicals than required which can actually cause rashes to your baby’s delicate skin. Babies usually have a very sensitive skin which can react to almost any sort of fragrance or chemical. This is one reason most doctors suggest you to using unscented wet wipes. However, in case your baby is not that sensitive, you can then choose to have wipes that are mildly scented and not made out of too much chemicals.
- Container Type. Choose the wet wipes based on the container of the wet wipes. Make sure that they are packaged properly and are easy to carry. In most cases, wipes are available in a simple plastic bag with a sticker top that allows you to remove the wipes and use them when needed. However, the sticker styled packets fail to keep the moistness of the wipes intact as compared to the rigid flip-up packets. The more moisture the wipes, better and longer they can be used by you. Moreover, these rigid box-based wipes also help you to save more money as all you need to do is buy wipes refill pack for continued use.
- Thickness. Choose wipes that are average in thick and big in size. A cheaper brand will have wipes that are thin and may get torn while using it. However, you may have to spend a little more compared to the cheaper brands, but you will be happy with the result and quality of these wipes. Additionally, the thin wipes are porous and can dirty your hands while you clean your baby’s bottoms.
- Special Wipes. Every baby has a different skin type. Some are sensitive, some have a normal skin. This is one reason why you need to choose wipes very carefully for your baby. If your baby is prone to diaper rashes or skin allergies, you should always prefer using the special wipes that are made out of organic ingredients.
- Eco-Friendly Wipes. Now that you are choosing quality wipes for your baby, why not choose something that is also biodegradable? Choose wipes that can get decomposed easily and does not add to the pollution on the planet. Eco-friendly wipes are easy to use and easy to decompose. So, do your bit to save the planet along with ensuring the best wipes for your baby.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, and Poundshop have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 70% off on a wide array of wipes. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select tub of baby wipes.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of Pampers wipes, Johnsons baby wipes, and baby wipes Huggies from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the cheapest baby wipes is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for Aldi baby wipes special offers, Amazon waterwipes bargain deals, and Tesco baby wipes price drops.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from ASDA, Boots, Superdrug, Approved Food, Lloyds Pharmacy, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on water wipes, baby wipes, tub of wipes, and baby wipe dispenser box when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest wipes discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.