HP Neverstop 1001nw Wireless Laser Printer
Printer In Stock - HP LaserJet Pro Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
BROTHER HL1212W Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
Canon I-SENSYS LBP162dw A4 Mono Laser Printer
Brother HL-1112 Mono Laser Printer - Only £59.99!
Xerox B205 A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Printer 26%off@ Printerland
Cheap HP Colour Laser Wireless Laser Printer, reduced by £10!
CHEAP! HPColor LaserJet Pro MFP All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer with Fax
*SAVE £65* HP Color LaserJet Pro All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer with Fax
Special Offer - 10% off Xerox Versalink C7020DN A3 Colour Laser Printer
25% of Laser Printer Orders
Special Offer - 10% off Xerox Versalink C7020DN A3 Colour Laser Printer
Cartridge People - CHEAP Inkjet Printer Cartridges & CHEAP Laser Printer Toner
Lexmark B2236dw A4 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Laser Printer 1200 X 1200 DPI A4 150 Sheets 20 Ppm
Brother HL-1112 Mono Laser Printer at Argos
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W A4 Mono Wireless Laser Printer 34%off at Printerland
Brother HL-L8260CDW A4 Colour Laser Printer
Cheap HP Colour LaserJet Pro Wireless Laser Printer On Sale From £190 to £150
*SAVE £65* Brother Wireless Three-in-One Colour Laser Printer
Brother HL-1212W Wireless Mono Laser Printer with 5 Toners, Black
Brother DCP-L2530DW Mono Laser Printer
HP M148fdw Multi-Function Wireless Mono Laser Printer
Xerox Phaser 6510DNI A4 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung Xpress M2026 Monochrome Laser Printer £39.99 at Amazon
*SAVE over £40* SAMSUNG Xpress All-in-One Wireless WiFi & NFC Laser Printer
OKI B412dn A4 Mono Laser Printer - 3 Year Warranty
Lexmark B2236dw A4 Mono Laser Printer - Save £20
Xerox Phaser 6510DN A4 Colour Laser Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw A4 Wireless Mono Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
Brother HL-L2350DW Mono Laser Printer, Wireless and PC Connected
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Wireless Mono Laser Printer at Argos
SAMSUNG Xpress Colour Wireless Laser Printer
Samsung Xpress M2026W A4 Mono Wireless Laser Printer at Amazon
Lexmark CX310dn Multifunction Colour Laser Printer
If you are one who prints in bulk, and you want to do the activity fast, a laser printer is the product for you. With it, it will not matter if you print many pages all at the same time. Regardless of the volume, you will not notice nor feel the difference. Despite this, you can still be assured that the quality of your output is sharp. You will find it useful most especially for texts.
Laser printing happens because of the technology referred to as the electrostatic digital printing process. Through this, it can make superb texts and graphics. However, for photographs, they can only be of moderate-quality. This becomes possible because the paper passes through a laser beam back and forth. There is heating in the printing too.
While they may look like it, laser printers are not the same with analogue photocopiers. You can also come across digital photocopiers that use laser printers with its xerographic printing approach. This is responsible for the quick work you can have with this machine.
Today, it is common to see laser printers on offices and homes. You can go for various brands such as Canon, IBM, Xerox, Hewlett-Packard, and Apple. There are still more in the market now. As years pass by, the speed and quality of this type of printer has developed. However, it can be quite expensive if you do not know where to look. Fortunately, you can find affordable deals here at Latest Deals!
Finding the Right Laser Printer
You have finally decided you are choosing a laser printer over an inkjet. That is just the start of it. This kind is appropriate for those who just do not print a piece of document, or email, or picture every day.
Laser printers are almost like the old printer some people have grown to use. Until now, they remain to be the same. They give emphasis to the traditional strengths they feature, such as fast printing and affordable cost of operation. On top of this, the finished product is also clean. However, the only downside is that you would have to prepare for a higher upfront of this machine initially.
When you shop for this type of printer, you have to decide on the kind that you need. There are four key types you can remember here. Start asking these questions - do I only need a monochromatic print? Do I need colours? Do I want a multi-purpose printer? There are lasers that have the later’s combination.
- Printer-only model. This model is already good in itself. It can work on sheer text or a business-document output, if that is what you require. If you are always bombarded with stacks of uncomplicated files, this can be a perfect fit for you. This is inexpensive and it is for students.
- Larger-model. This is designed for home and small offices that require group printing. You can go for this if you print in bulk regularly.
- All-in-one. This is sometimes referred to as the AIO. It can perform both monochrome and colour laser. Just take note that this prints black-and-white. However, it can scan coloured documents.
Printer Connectivity. Majority of laser printers have an Ethernet jack. There are also those Wi-Fi integrated. Regardless, the type of connectivity present is vital for plugging into the office router, or any other type of wired network infrastructure. This can be enough for a small home office.
Speed & Quality. If you print a ton of text, then it is sufficient to have a single-function laser or a laser AIO. It is faster. You can be more efficient because you will be able to save time. At the end, you can get fine results with laser printing because it is a dust-like toner. If you are for a professional-looking document, or an office letterhead, this should best work for you. Duplexing pages would also not be an issue.
Cost. Be prepared because a laser printer usually costs higher, most especially on its upfront. You may have to spend higher with its cartridge. However, it will be compensated for the lower printing cost per page.
Which is the best laser printer?
Top-Rated Laser Printer
- Canon imageCLASS MF3010. This is one of the most affordable laser printers available in the market. It features a rudimentary scanner since it does not have an automatic document feeder. This means that you can scan one page at a time only.
- Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DNI. This excellent laser printer from the Xerox WorkCentre is perfect for office use. It can manage a broad range of paper types, and sizes. Moreover, it can also print text documents, scan pictures, and others. If you have to print many graphics, this will help you save.
- Samsung M2885fW 4-in-1 Multifunction Xpress. This model from Samsung is praised for its superb image quality, flexibility, and connectivity that you can enjoy affordably. This offers a 28ppm printing. It has eco settings and it can also be compatible with a broad range of media. Needless to say, this is an all-rounder that can address your printing needs.
- Brother HL-2270DW. Now, you need a simple laser printer for your small office sans a built-in scanner, this is an excellent choice for you. This has received good reviews from its users. It is commended mostly because of its pace and work. This can print you 27 pages of document per minute.
- Dell C1760NW. This coloured laser printer and simple and plain. Dell has a small footprint that is mostly attributed for its compact design. It can fit a 150-sheet main paper tray, and as well as a 100-sheet output tray. Furthermore, it can also handle manual duplexing capabilities thanks to its integrated drum and fuser. The controls are also enough because of the LCD display it uses.
BG Tech, Currys PC,and eBay have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of laser printers. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like the best laser printer, all in one laser printer, wireless laser printer, and color laser printer from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on wireless colour laser printer, laser printer scanner, and laser printer A3 is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on cheap colour laser printer, and wireless laser printer.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Ebuyer, John Lewis, Maplin, PC World, and Viking Direct, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on cheap laser printer. cheap laser printing, and laser printer Argos when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest laser printer discount code, laser printing deals of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts for cheap laser printer.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!