DEAL STACK - Fabric Resistance Hip Exercise Bands + 30% Coupon
11-Piece Home Resistance Band Set
Belus Premium Resistance Bands Set for Women with Carry Bag
HYBRID Resistance Bands Set 12 Pcs, HEAVY DUTY Fitness Tubes
Resistance Bands, Resistance Band for Legs and Glutes
MODE 33 Three Pack Monochrome Glute Resistance Bands
69% off 11-Piece Resistance Band Set for Home Workouts
OMERIL Resistance Bands, Fabric Resistance Bands Set with 3 Resistance
Price Drop! 16 Pcs Resistance Bands Set
Resistance Bands Set, 11 Pack
Resistance Bands, [Set of 5] Skin-Friendly Resistance
Resistance Workout Machine - 40-in-1
DEAL STACK - STRENTER Resistance Bands Sets, Premium Exercise Loops
DEAL STACK - Basic Model Resistance Bands Set for Men - Only £8.79!
Gritin Resistance Bands
Resistance Bands Set 11 Pack Set
11-Piece Exercise Bands Set for Resistance Training, Home Workouts
Haquno Resistance Bands, [Set of 5]
CHEAP! Adjustable Stepper with Resistance Bands Multi-Function Stepping Machine
ShineBlue Pedal Resistance Band with £5 off Coupon
Cheap 5 Resistance Bands and Bag - Only £5.99!
Best Price! Resistance Waist Band - 10, 20 or 30lbs! from £9.99
12PCS Resistance Bands Set Creative Multipurpose Pilates Band with Handle
DEAL STACK - REEHUT Exercise Band Single Resistance Band + 15% Coupon
Fitness Studios | 18 Pack Resistance Bands Fitness Set
FREETOO Resistance Band Latex Durable Pull up Assist Band
Resistance Bands Set Exercise Bands, Resistance Bands
DEAL STACK - SYOSIN Professional Tube Exercise Resistance Band
DEAL STACK - SYOSIN Professional Tube Exercise Resistance Band + 10% Coupon
Resistance Bands for Butt and Legs
Elastic Resistance (3 Pcs) Non-Slip Design Whole-Body Exercising Fitness Yoga
Exercise Resistance Bands Set 5pcs
Save 50% on BESTOPE Resistance Band
DEAL STACK - REEHUT Exercise Band Single Resistance Band + 10% Coupon
Half Price! KLV Resistance Bands Set 19PCS,
Resistance bands are elastic, stretchy bands that let you add light strength training to your exercise routine anywhere, anytime. Much like weightlifting, resistance bands allow you a full range of motion while providing tension, helping you flex and grow your muscles. Unlike weightlifting, however, they provide a portable workout that is infinitely customizable.
There are 5 different types of resistance bands, each suited to a different purpose. It pays to get the right one, so here is a breakdown of each of them.
- Flat Resistance Bands. These bands are only about an inch wide and usually come in lengths of around four feet. They are often referred to as pull up bars because they can be used to assist you when doing the pull-up exercise. These bands are ideal for working your ankles and lower body. The thicker the band, the greater the resistance it will provide. These bands are colour coded to identify the resistance level.
- Mini Resistance Loop Bands. These bands are short length continuous loop bands that come in a variety of colours and resistance levels. These mini bands are great for working your rotator cuffs, ankles and legs. They are extremely compact and can even be put in your pocket when you’re not using them.
- Resistance Loop Bands. These are the full-size version of the mini-loop band. They are several feet in length and, again, consist of a continuous loop. Loop bands require some sort of anchor point for one end of the loop. This may be provided by your feet (as in when you do squats or shoulder presses), your torso (as in when you do push-ups) or a fixed anchor point (as in when you do the chest press).
- Handle Tube Resistance Bands. These bands provide the band in the form of tubing at different thicknesses. The bands are normally constructed from thick latex rubber. On each end of the tubing is a grip handle which is made from a hard plastic material. The handles usually have foam grips to provide extra handling comfort. These bands allow you to get a gym quality workout wherever you happen to be.
- Clip Tube Resistance Bands. These types are similar to handle tube bands, but they come exclusively as clip-on bands. They come as a complete set with attachments to allow you to work your ankles. They are made from the same latex rubber material as the handle bands. If you don’t want to use the handles, you can clip the ends of the band to anything else, such as a door. Bands can also be stacked together to provide a greater challenge to the workout.
Resistance Bands - How to Choose & Best Exercises
The first thing to be aware of when buying resistance bands is to understand the equivalent free weight resistance level that you are wanting to get from the bands. You do not want to end up with bands that are either too light or too heavy for you. While equating the resistance level to what you receive from a barbell or dumbbell is quite an inexact science, the following will give you a guide:
- Yellow and Blue bands are designed for beginner exercises, providing an equivalent resistance of 2-6 pounds when equated to dumbbell weights.
- Green bands are designed for those with about a year’s worth of experience and equate to a resistance of around 10-12 pounds.
- Black and red bands are the heaviest and are designed for use by experienced exercisers. The equivalent weight resistance is between fifteen and thirty pounds.
- If you are wanting to buy a set of bands because you are coming back from injury you should begin with the lightest possible and go for mini bands to start with. Once you have got a month or so of experience, then you can advance to loop or tubular bands.
- Handles or Loops. If you are a person who is transitioning from gym training with barbells and dumbbells to using resistance bands, you may want to begin with handle tubular bands. They will more closely replicate the feel of what you have been previously doing. Apart from that, however, you should probably opt for loop bands, as they are more versatile, allowing you to do exercises from an anchor point as well as with your body as the base of resistance.
- What’s in the Set? Different suppliers of resistance bands provide you with different pieces of equipment. Look for the most comprehensive set that you can get, as it will usually provide you with the best value for money.
- Guarantee. When you are buying a product such as a resistance band you need to have confidence that it will not break. The advertising can give you all the assurance in the world, but it is the warranty that speaks. Look for a full lifetime warranty.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, eBay, and Sports Direct have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of quality cheap resistance bands deals. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Reebok resistance bands, gym resistance bands, and resistance bands set from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on the best resistance bands is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for resistance bands UK special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on resistance bands with handles, resistance bands for legs, resistance loop bands, and best resistance bands for squats. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Argos, Tesco, Groupon, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on purple bands, fabric resistance bands, and more. when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest resistance discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!