Cheap Trike Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Riding a trike is lots of fun. Purchase the Trike that you need from the retailer you trust the most and you will never go wrong. Our savvy money-saving experts will provide you with useful tips for you to save money. You can get as much as 60% off on selected trikes. Get them at Argos, Halfords, eBay, and other UK retailers. We have updated the list of the latest cheap Trike deals just for you. Special offerings such as free deliveries, extended warranties, and discounted rates are also up for grabs.Read more
Zip the Streets
A tricycle, often referred to as trike, is a three-wheeled vehicle which can be human or gravity powered. Just like adult trikes, there are those for models for children that come in simple designs. It does not feature any gears or brakes and have a crude front-drive most of the time. Basically, this ride is ideal for kids whose age are two to five. Most often than not, they would switch to a bike at the right time. Afterward, they will use training wheels or stabilisers so that they can learn.
Some would say that children trikes can be pretty unstable. However, they only need the support of grown ups so that they can be maximised. This is true with the case of wheelbase or track. There are also those with a push bar for control. Moreover, their frames can be made of plastic, metal or bamboo.
There are kid trikes with pedals on their front wheels. Thus, they are intended for the better control of the brake and bike. There are also those with chain drive and models with a single rear wheel. What makes children’s trikes different is that they do not have any pneumatic tires. Instead, their wheels are solid rubber or hollow plastic. They just add weight on the tricycle and reduce shock-absorbing qualities to eliminate the occurrence of punctures. Thus, pull brakes are often found on the front-drive of the trikes. However, the child can slow it down to resist the forward motion with the pedals and all.
How to Get Cheap Trike in the UK
There are plenty of affordable quality trikes available today that will not break your budget. Get the best cheap trike for your baby with the help of Latest Deals. Here you will find the best trike for 1 year old, baby balance bike, wooden trikes for toddlers, and more cheap trike. You can also find cheap smart trike, trike motorbike, and kids trike which are perfect gift ideas for birthdays, Christmas, and other special occasions.
You don’t have to worry about spending a fortune when choosing the right trike for your family. You can get one today without compromising your budget with the help of trike sale, special offers, discounts, and price drops our massive community of bargain hunters have verified and shared. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential tips and tricks that will be able to help you save on your instore and online shopping.
Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide selection of trikes and bikes. Watch out for their Black Friday and Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest trike discount code we have here. We also have trike voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
If you are looking for new trikes, here are some of online retailers you can get fantastic deals from:
The deals we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot something you fancy, grab it right away before it expires. Also, do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on everyday low prices and fantastic money off from your favourite retailers.
Kids trike buying guide
Best Trikes for Kids 2 to 5
Here are some of the top-rated Trikes you can check online:
- 4 Trikes in 1. If you are buying a trike for a toddler, this can be a wise investment, a 4-in-1 Stroll Trike from Radio Flyer. Parents would find this purposeful for its garbage can fill up different trikes, wiggle cars, bikes and others. With this, you will be spared from purchasing four different options. This tricycle has handles that children can use to balance. They can push this behind until your kid learns pedalling. Further, this also features a backrest that have a canopy and safety straps to help children attain shade. There is also a tray around the seat for more security. This works well for independent riders eventually.
- Radio Flyer Classic Tiny Trike. The idea of sitting in a tricycle is well-practiced with this Radio Flyer Classic Tiny Trike. This is for 1 to 3 years old. Basically, this functions like a Balance Bike. This would give kids the chance to feel like they do not have to worry about pedals. A place in front is seen so that they can rest their feet. However, do not forget that this is still a push along kind of tricycle. Another commendable feature of this is the durable chrome handlebars.
- Schwinn Roadster 12” Tricycle. This is a low riding tricycle. This comes with a low seat, so there is a stable center which is meant for gravity to help in preventing tipping. It also has a bell and the backrest is visible on the seat so that an upright seating position is maintained. Such is the best to achieve the right posture. Other features include chrome handlebars, gravity for safety, steel construction and a real wood deck with a burned-in logo from Schwinn.
- Girls Classic Pink Dual Deck Tricycle. This has a vintage look in its chrome handlebars. The same is also true with its bell and two steps found in the back. Contrary to the previous models, the seat in this unit is quite high. Further, the tricycle is sturdy. With its ringing chrome bell, safety is secured because it can surely be heard from a distant. It also comes in red colour.
- Fisher-Price Tough Trike. The Fisher Price Tough Trike is known for its cheap price that will not require you to dole out cash. This trike is affordable so it is a common kind of trike for kids that you can see around your neighborhood. What adds to the fun of this unit is that it goes with a storage compartment which is a rare feature that cannot be seen in all brands. Every kid is unique. When it comes to this trike, you are given the freedom to select from rough and tough Harley or even the Kawasaki design. There is also the Dora the Explorer and Thomas the Train. These all come with the same specifications.
Things to Consider when Purchasing a Trike
In buying a trike for kids, there are fundamental features that you must check. They are the materials, seat and handle design for versatility and comfort. Tricycles are not that straightforward. There are classic traditional tricycles, low riders, those from metal and plastic, those with bells and whistles, among others.
- Material. Tricycles are either made from steel construction or plastic. However, it is also possible that you find those from wood. When it comes to durability, plastic is probably the best to consider. It will still work best despite a prolonged exposure under the sun. However, it can crack and fade.
- Seat. There are those with triangular seat. They are the basic. On the other hand, there are those with backrest that can be comfortable for kids. Moreover, there are also those with seats positioned like that to a regular bicycle. They are the one that can sit lower on the ground.
- Durability. Most manufacturers who make tricycles stick to creations that are easy to adjust for growing children. There really is not specific deadline as to how a trike will last. At the end of the day, it is still going to depend on how you treat your trike.