Cheap Carpet Cleaner
Carpet Cleaner Sales and Deals at Argos, Tesco and Vax
Are you looking for cheap carpet cleaner? Find the latest carpet cleaner and carpet cleaning products sale, offers, discounts and voucher codes from retailers like Currys, Tesco, Argos and more retailers.Read more
A high-quality carpet cleaner is a big investment. It can provide your carpets with fresh life. It is essential to do a bit of research before splurging on one to ensure that you will get the perfect carpet cleaner at the best possible price. Here at Latest Deals, we’ve done the hard work for you. This article will help you information about choosing the right carpet cleaner for your needs and budget. Plus we have the hottest carpet cleaner sale on big retailers across the UK like Tesco, Currys and Argos posted and verified by our massive team of bargain hunters. To further narrow down your choices, make sure to read our carpet cleaner reviews.
Why it’s important to find the right carpet cleaner
Carpet cleaners are great tools to have around your house. It’s also an important cleaning tool for a lot of businesses. How you will use it is one of the main factors for finding the perfect carpet cleaner for your cleaning needs. These machines come in a variety of sizes from large and heavy industrial models to lightweight and highly portable cleaners. You will get poor results if you will use the wrong type in the wrong place.
Buyers will be able to determine the features they are after by gaining a better understanding on the various types of carpet cleaners available on the market today. One of the things that can help a buyer is knowing popular models and common brand names as some manufacturers offer carpet cleaners that can be used for both residential and commercial settings. You can buy a carpet cleaner from discount stores, department stores and home improvement shops. While a commercial carpet cleaner can be bought on specialty retailers or industrial supply shops.
What are the types of carpet cleaners?
Generally, carpet cleaners come in two types, Standard and multi-function carpet cleaners. A standard carpet cleaner will be able to clean your home’s carpet, however it will not be able to get loose dirt debris, so you’re going to have to vacuum first. On the other hand, multi-function or also known as 2 in 1 carpet cleaners can vacuum your carpets and wash them at the same time so you don’t need to vacuum them separately.
If you have a small storage space, the multi-function type can be the best choice for you, however standalone vacuum cleaners are still more powerful than a 2 in 1’s vacuum cleaning function.
What are the models of carpet cleaners?
- Spot cleaners: You can easily carry this very portable carpet washer model. It comes with a small tank for holding carpet shampoo and water as well as a return tank for the water that you will vacuum up. Most popular models features a rotating brush, while there are models that you need to push back and forth to clean a spot.
- Small rolling canister carpet cleaners: For easy moving, this model usually comes with wheels. The cleaning solutions is being held by the canister as well as the clean water while the dirty water goes back from the suction hose.
- Upright vacuum-style cleaners: Often times, this model resembles your home’s vacuum cleaner but bulkier. It comes with removable tanks that are small place within its housing for holding clean water, carpet cleaning solution and the dirty water also.
- Large rolling machines: These carpet cleaners come in various sizes and both the commercial and residential cleaners come in this model. This model is just like a vacuum-type carpet cleaner to bigger, walk-behind and self-propelled carpet cleaners.
- Power wands: Residential carpet cleaners usually comes with power wands. Smaller wands are normally used to clean furniture while larger ones are for specific units.
How much does a carpet cleaner cost?
Normally, a carpet cleaner can cost you about £75 to £350. There are models priced at £200 or more that can provide outstanding cleaning powers and can leave your carpet very clean, restored and refreshed. Though there are cheap carpet cleaners for under £50 or £100, they tend to be not as effective as those on the £200 and up price range.
But keep in mind that price is not the only determining factor on a carpet cleaner’s performance and quality. There are those priced higher that performed poorly on tests. To avoid any disappointments read some of the carpet cleaner reviews we have here from Bestadvisers.co.uk.
Where can I get a cheap carpet cleaner?
If you’re looking for a carpet cleaner sale or a way to save money or even a carpet cleaner Vax deal, simply check out the carpet cleaner offers, discount codes and voucher codes we have here at Latest Deals posted and verified by our team of bargain hunters. You will surely get great value for money deals from retailers both online and in-store.
Carpet cleaner Argos clearance sale and offers
- Carpet cleaner Argos. Argos offer a great deal of savings on Vax carpet cleaners where some models are on clearance where you can get more than £200 off. There are some models that come with a great new price and free delivery. You can also get a decent discount of £5 to £20 on some brands with free delivery as well.
- Carpet cleaner Tesco. You can find cheap carpet cleaner at Tesco for less than £30. You can also get nice discounts of up to £30 on selected brands. If your choice is not on stock you can request for a stock alert so once they have it on their warehouse you will be the first one to know about it.
- Currys carpet cleaners. You can save at least £10 to £50 on select Currys carpet cleaners. And not only that, all their cleaners come with free delivery and 2 or 6 years guarantee.
- Auto-mix feature which automatically mixes the water and the cleaning detergent.
- A crevice tool for those hard to reach spaces and corners.
- Detergent spray for pre-treating hard to remove stains before going ahead and washing your carpet.
- For multi-function carpet cleaners, dry vacuuming which picks up debris.
- Handheld brush which is useful on upholstery, stairs and other carpeted surfaces in your home.
- Turbo tool that you hold to thoroughly clean hard to reach areas.
- Water tank heater keeps water warm which adds more washing effectiveness.
Carpet cleaning reviews
Here are the Best Carpet Cleaners for Fast and Effective Dirt and Stains removal in the UK according to Bestadvisor.co.uk:
Bissel StainPro 10 Carpet Washer
- PROS: Featuring ten rows of rolling brushes, this powerful carpet cleaner can easily remove ingrained dirt and stains from all types of carpeted flooring.
- CONS: It takes quite a lot of detergent.
- VERDICT: The BISSELL PowerClean StainPro 10 boasts superior power and efficiency, which, combined with the innovative HEATWAVE function and big container, allow it to handle just about any cleaning task.
Vax W85-PL-T Dual Power Pro Advance Carpet Cleaner
- PROS: The SpinScrub technology along with a rotating brush bar ensure 360-degree deep cleaning of carpets.
- CONS: The cleaner is pretty noisy.
- VERDICT: If you're looking for a powerful and cost-efficient carpet cleaner to do all the floorings in your house and remove dirt in hard-to-reach areas like stairs, Vax W85 cleaner is for you.
VAX V124A Dual V Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
- PROS: A long power cord allows for uninterrupted work throughout the house. Can be used to remove spilled liquids either with the spinning brushed being turned off.
- CONS: A relatively heavy unit.
- VERDICT: A versatile carpet cleaner that can be used to clean the house as well as a car. Budget-friendly and safe in use, Vax V124A can meet the requirements of many customers.
Bissell Cleanview Proheat Carpet Cleaner
- PROS: Owing to 2-in-1 tank system, the cleaner isn't as bulky and much more intuitive in use. Includes all needed attachments for light and deep cleaning.
- CONS: Lacks rinse mode.
- VERDICT: Optimal cleaning performance on carpets and upholstery is a true purpose of the machine. Perfectly suits users who need a compact and easy-to-use device.
Dirt Devil DDW01-E1 Easy and Lite Carpet Washer
- PROS: This compact carpet cleaner doesn't require much space and can be stored away in a closet. Despite small size, it guarantees deep cleaning of carpets and rugs.
- CONS: Cannot be used for cleaning upholstery.
- VERDICT: For a good price you can get this Dirt Devil carpet washer and bring all your old carpets and rugs to life in a blink.