Quality Street is a brand of chocolates and sweets. It is a selection of tinned or boxed toffees. Quality Street was first made in 1936 in Halifax, West Yorkshire, England, in 1936. The product was named after a play made by J. M. Barrie.
John Mackintosh and his wife opened a shop in In 1890 in Halifax. They created a combination of hard toffee with caramel inside. The toffees were made from milk, eggs, and sugar beets. Their product became successful and in 1898, they made an expansion in their business by building the first toffee factory.
Their factory burned down in 1909 and they bought a carpet factory and turned it into a new toffee factory. Harold, the son of John Mackintosh inhibited the business and established Quality Street. They made boxed chocolates that were made from exotic ingredients.
They also made elaborate packaging with their chocolates which made their products sold at a reasonable price. They made different toffees with chocolate that were packaged in attractive boxes which captured the interest of many people thus making their brand famous. The brand was bought by Nestlé in 1988 when they acquired Rowntree Mackintosh.
How to Get Cheap Quality Street Deals Online
Want to eat delicious sweet treats without sacrificing your weekly grocery budget? Quality Street products are the treats that you are looking for most especially if you have a sweet tooth. Our community of bargain hunters have searched long and hard to give you the best Quality street deals and special offers.
We will share with you important information to help maximise your savings. Get big discount rates against the regular price of the Quality Street tub items that you want to buy. Here you will find the latest Quality Street 750g discount codes and special offers to help you save money.
You can buy Quality Street products from your favourite UK seller including Tesco, Wilko, John Lewis, and ASDA. Quality Street products are also great gift items that you can give to a friend or a loved one. Their products are well packaged and very attractive. Choose the flavours that you want and satisfy your cravings for chocolate.
Quality Street chocolate tin products can be bought at very low prices. You can save as much as 50% off on selected Quality Street products when you purchase from B&M, Superdrug, Approved Food, and other UK online shops.
The Quality Street chocolate deals here are updated and our community of enthusiastic bargain hunters made sure that all voucher codes are verified and working. Choose from the different kinds of Quality Street chocolate flavours available on the market today.
You can look for excellent Quality Street deals online with just a few clicks away and you can do it in the comfort of your home. You can save more money when you buy in product bundles or in volume. The more products you buy, the bigger savings you will get. Your children will surely love the runny caramel together with the deliciously rich chocolate that will melt in their mouth.
Nestle Quality Street have teamed up with John Lewis, and at eleven stores, you can choose your own Quality Street tins for £12, or include a personalised lid for £15.
Top Selling Quality Street Products
- Milk Chocolate Purple One. This has been the most popular one in many years. It will definitely stimulate your taste buds. (purple wrapper)
- Orange Creme. Enjoy this delicious and mouthwatering tarty treat. It was inspired by the Strawberry Delight and Orange Crunch flavours. (orange wrapper)
- Caramel Swirl. It is definitely not too late to taste this sweet goodness. It is intensely sticky and you will surely enjoy playing with it in your mouth. (yellow wrapper, circular, foil)
- Milk Choc Block. this is made from pure chocolate and you can eat it while watching your favourite movie or TV show. Share it with your friends and family and have a great and delicious snack. (green wrapper)
- Strawberry Delight. This has a sweet delicious berry flavour that will leave you speechless. You will not stop once you have started eating it. (red wrapper, circular)
- Chocolate Toffee Finger. This treat is often left behind and the last one to be divulged but it is very tasty and delicious. (gold wrapper, stick)
- Chocolate Green Triangle. The triangular shape of the treats does not influence the taste of it but it has an uncommon shape that is really interesting to eat. (green wrapper, triangular, foil)
- Coconut Eclair. This has a delicious sweet coconut taste that is delicate to chew on. Try this out and you will be amazed by the exotic flavour. (blue wrapper)
- Toffee Penny. This is the toffee version of chocolate coins. Kids love this delicious treat and they cannot get enough of it. It is a chocolate fudge treat that is a great snack item during recess or lunch. (gold wrapper, circular)
- Toffee Deluxe Sticks. This will definitely stick up to the roof of your mouth. This is a great decoration at your table during special occasions. (brown wrapper)
- Vanilla Fudge. Indulge in this tasty and nutty treat. This treat is very tasty but it is not advisable for people who have nut allergies. Put it in the lunch box of your kid so that he will have a delicious treat after eating his meal. (pink wrapper)