Cheap Slippers Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Look for the trendiest and comfiest lines of slipper items here. You can have these delivered free to your home when you look for such awesome special offers and you also get to save on your next purchase when you use voucher codes. There's a wide selection of slippers from Debenhams, Peacocks, MandM Direct, H&M, GAP, Sports Direct, Marks & Spencer and boohoo. Faux spur slippers, house slippers, mule slippers, sock slippers and movie-inspired ones are among the choices. Fashionable and colourful designs for men, women and children are available for free delivery or click and collect.Read more
It always feels good to relax and take a break from all the hustle and bustle of the day. After all of the hard work and stress, it is ideal to unwind and slip into something comfy. A cup of tea and some relaxing music to soothe your body and soul, and a pair of comfortable slippers to give your feet the break they deserve. It is important to give your feet a soothing environment to recover after a long and tiring day at work or any active activities that require major feet workout.
Find the best pair without spending a lot. Here at Latest Deals, our group of bargain hunters have found voucher codes, coupon codes and discount codes that you can use to get discounts on your next slippers purchases. Get amazing deals from big UK retailers such as Peacocks, Amazon, Shoe Zone, Next, Marks & Spencer, Schuh, New Look, Debenhams & Jacamo. At Latest Deals, we give importance to the hard work your feet has put in to you every day tasks and we’d like to reward them with the best and most comfortable slippers you can find online while helping you save a couple of pounds.
Types of Slippers
Just like any other footwear, slippers also comes in different types and designs. The need to own a few pairs continues to rise in the UK as slipper trends increase. Here are some of the most common slipper types in the UK:
- Slip On. A footwear made of fabric that covers only the top of the foot. Even though the heels are left to be exposed, this slippers type is one of the easiest to wear. Basically, that’s where its name come from –as you just literally need to slip your foot into it, thus the term ‘slip on’.
- Closed Back. These are as comfortable as slip ons. The only difference is that there is a material made to cover the heels for the closed back, and none for the slip ons.
- Moccasin. There has been an ongoing debate whether it’s appropriate to consider this as shoes or slippers. Whatever your conclusion or belief is, one thing is for sure, moccasin does bring comfort to your feet. Moccasin is made of synthetic material and soft leather with a sole made of hard leather.
- Sandal Slippers. People enjoy wearing sandal slippers because of its convenience and comfort. A lightweight cushioned footwear that has soles made of either fabric or rubber and straps to secure the pair across both your feet.
- Novelty Slippers. May it be back-covered or back open, this type of slippers can surely bring smiles to every kid’s face. This is usually a large sized footwear that is made of very soft materials designed as cute animals or other creative ideas (such as super heroes, cartoon characters, etc.).
Best Budget Slippers Under £10
We do not just rely on discount codes to help you find the best slippers bargain, we also look for some cheap slippers deals that do not compromise quality. Here are a few pairs you can spoil yourself with or give to someone that is perfect for your tight budget.
- Ballerina Slippers, M&S Collection. You get to choose your pair’s shade from their option of elegant colours ranging from charcoal, stone, cranberry to purple. This pair has faux fur details and is designed with a bow that has a diamante feature.
- Low Cut Slipper Boots, Next. Just like any ideal comfortable slippers, this too has faux fur details. Easy to clean pair as it’s machine washable. Get to choose from either black dots or pink for its design.
- Even & Odd, Zalando. This ultra-soft pair has a cold padding. A comfortable slip on made of textile material.
Cheap ballet slippers, Marks & Spencer
- Character Slippers, Next. Let your kids enjoy the different designs on Next’s affordable character slippers selection. They have cute designs such as sand bear, red dinosaur, blue shark, and grey cat. Be sure to bring extreme comfort to your little ones’ feet with a pair of character slippers from Next.
- Star Wars Boys Slippers, Disney. This comfortable slip on fit is perfect for the Star Wars fans out there. It has cushioned insoles that provide extra warmth to your kid’s feet.
- Ballerina Slipper Bow. If you are looking into getting a pair that features premium fleece sole for your princess, this ballerina slipper bow might just be the one you have been looking for.
- Mens Navy Toe Post Sandal, Shoezone. These flip-flops can sure fit anywhere, including your bag.
- Mens Black Faux Suede Moccasin Slipper, Amazon. Warm your feet whenever you feel like you need to with a pair of this fluffy moccasin slippers. This also features a durable sole, so it’s not just about its softness, it’s also about how long a pair can last.
- Mens Printed Beach Wear Flip Flow, Sandrocks. This synthetic slip-on comes in several sizes and designs. Choose from their fun design options of blue seascape to brown surf at just £5.99 a pair.
Where to Find Cheap Slippers Online?
You might be wondering where you can find good deals on slippers online. Therefore, we have come up with a list of trusted UK retailers with awesome slipper collections and deals where you can enjoy some serious slippers shopping:
- Peacock. Peacock holds flash sales where you can get 20% off everything marked full price, including items from their comfy slipper collection. Own a pair of fluffy spa slippers starting at £4.00 or faux fur sliders from under £10. Get free UK delivery on orders over £50.
- Jacamo. Jacamo has the best collection of fit slippers and boot slippers for men. They offer mule slippers from £6. Also, get 20% discount and get free delivery on your first order.
- Debenhams. From moccasin slippers to ballerina slippers, slipper boots to almost any style you have in mind, you can find a wide range of women slippers at Debenhams. They also have a good collection of mens slippers and kids slippers. At Debenhams, you can get over 50% discount on select pairs.
- New Look. The perfect place to find a collection of ultra soft slippers for women. Get to choose from their selection of novelty slippers and slipper boots starting at £9.99.
- Schuh. Whether you're looking for a pair for men or women, kids or adults, you're sure to find the perfect pair from Schuh. Get to find super comfy UGG slippers and fancy sheepskin slippers at Schuh and enjoy discounts over 70%.
- Marks and Spencer. Starting at £7.50, you can find a wide range of slippers for men and women - from snug boots to easy slip-ons for women, and from leather slippers to plush moccasins for men. Get extra savings on your slipper purchase during clearance sales. Free UK delivery for orders over £50.
- Next. Get awesome selections on knitted slippers & slip on slippers for men, and faux fur, ballerina & mules slippers for women. Get the chance to take home the pair you have been eyeing at half its price on Next Clearance section.
- Shoezone. Get cheap slippers for men and women at Shoezone. Check out their wide range of slippers for both kids and adults at unbeatable prices. Shop all year round with Shoezone's Price Cuts, Last Chance to Buy offers & Clearance sales.
- Amazon. This Everything Store has a pretty wide range of slippers. Own a pair at incredibly low prices from big brands such as Vans, Dunlop, Converse, Northwest Territory, Puma, TOMS & Crocs. Get free shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member.
Top 10 mens slippers UK