The Smirnoff brand has been stapled in the market since it was founded in 1864. Piotr Arseneevich (P.A) discovered it. It has become one of the most famous vodkas there is. It is really big and celebrated most especially in Russia.
Diageo, a company, owns and produces the brand now. It is sold in 130 countries such as Brazil, India, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mongolia, the United States, among many others.
There are different Smirnoff products like flavoured vodka, vodka and malt beverages. In the year 2016, Smirnoff was dubbed as the best-selling distilled spirit brand all over the world. The same happened again in 2014 when it was selected as the best selling vodka across the globe.
This vodka is from a traditional charcoal filtration method. P.A Smirnoff developed the process himself. On the other hand, Recipe No.21 was created by his son, Vladimir. This occurred as he escaped Russia during the October Revolution.
Smirnoff has a rich timeline, indeed. This triple distilled, award-winning, martini-making, cola-improving vodka is a gift to the world. It is for everybody.
Health Benefits of Drinking Smirnoff
You may have not seen this coming, but drinking Smirnoff moderately has good effects on your health and body. These are some you should expect:
- Can be an antitoxin, disinfectant and antiseptic. Yes, this vodka can keep the trifecta clean. It can also cure an aching tooth and bad breath. There are those who use it as a mouthwash. Do not get this wrong. You should not replace your hygiene kit with this, but if worst comes to worst, this may serve as an alternative.
- Enhances hair and skin. It is not a secret that alcohol is normally found in pore tighteners and facial cleansers. Hence, it is safe to say that vodka can work as a lotion if you need it to be. It is going to get rid of your clogged pores and promote the growth of your hair.
- Lowers the risk of disease. This happens because it can develop collateral vessels. When this occurs, it means that there is an increase in your blood flow, which can prevent the building up of major illnesses including heart attacks and stroke.
- Reduces stress. There is a science that proves how vodka helps in the reduction of stress. Its sleep-inducing properties have a lot to do with that feature too. It will surely relax your body and brain.
- Cures arthritis. There are scientific research studies that say vodka assists in healing rheumatoid arthritis. This becomes possible because vodka reduces inflammation the way ice pack does on a swollen wound.
The Best Flavours from Smirnoff
Starting from the classiest Smirnoff Ice Drinks to the malt drinks, there is a long list of Smirnoff flavours you should taste at least once in a while. After all, getting ice could never be done alone. Set up a party and include these flavours in your table if you can:
- Smirnoff Peach Vodka. On the nose, you would find Smirnoff Peach Vodka sweet. It almost resembles a peach candy or tea. The palate is sweet too so this will only leave a slight taste on your mouth.
- Smirnoff Citrus Vodka. For citrus loves, this is the perfect drink from Smirnoff. This is just heavier on the grapefruit overtones that you are used to. Regardless, Smirnoff Citrus is driven with navel oranges. It is only a combination of mild and bittersweet.
- Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka. The raspberry candy notes of this flavour would leave a punch on the nose for sure. The twist is its ample sweetness that serves as its backbone. You will also taste some chocolate and vanilla notes in there.
- Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka. If you are turned off by fragrance, this is the flavour for you. You cannot expect for its spirit to be almost the same with that of strawberry. However, it is muddier and sugary. It is also mixed with berries.
- Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka. This candy-like green apple would attack your senses. That is for sure. It has an extreme level of sweetness that would reach your palate. Surely, this is perfect for your appletini. The sweet fruity concoction of it works well.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Tesco, and ASDA have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of 1l vodka & red Smirnoff vodka. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of products like Smirnoff vodka Blue, Smirnoff Ice, and Smirnoff Cider from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on Smirnoff 1 litre & Smirnoff 70cl is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Smirnoff Mule, Smirnoff Blue, and Smirnoff Black. Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Home Bargains, Iceland, Morrisons, and Sainsbury's, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on cheap Smirnoff when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Smirnoff discount code and Smirnoff deals of your choice upon check out for a better Smirnoff vodka price. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!