Vegetables are an important part of healthy diet and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C. People who eat vegetables as part of their daily diet have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases.
Nowadays, almost half of the population in the world prefer eating meat rather than vegetable especially in children, and lots of animals are at risk to be extinct because of this. It’s a great time to eat veggies. There are plant-based meat options available now in the market, and they’re available everywhere, from your local co-op to big-box stores. With so many options to choose from, it’s hard to figure out which ones to try first.
It is very important to include veggies on your diet. But some find it inconvenient to eat vegetables and how to prepare it. There are several ways to incorporate fruits and vegetables in your meal. You can add it to your soup, on your pasta recipes, or why not experiment adding it on your noodles, into your sauces, on your pizza crusts, on omelets, blend it to make a smoothie or a vegan patty for your burger. There are endless ways to include veggies on your diet. At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with eating more veggies.
LIVE IT: Reduce Risk of Chronic Diseases with a Vegetarian Diet
Top 10 Reasons to Eat More Veggies
- Nutritious and delicious
- Fun to eat
- Quick, natural nack
- Veggies are available in an almost infinite variety.
- Contains vitamins and minerals.
- May reduce disease risk.
- Low in calories
- Rich in fibers
- Veggies are convenient, they are nutritious in any form, may it be frozen, fresh, canned, dried and 100% juice.
- It adds color to your plate
- Beyond Meat. Their mouth-watering products are made from non-GMO, gluten free pea protein.
- Gardein. Offers fishless fish, like golden fishless fillet and mini crabless cake.
- Tofurky. Delectable vegan products includes deli slices, veggie dogs, tempeh bacon, vegan pizza and more.
- Field Roast. Made with grain meat, their products include vegan sausages, deli slices, roasts, burgers and meatloaf, and their famous vegan cheese.
- Yves Veggie Cuisine. Provides cholesterol-free vegan meat options.
- Trader Joe’s. This iss a grocery chain that carries a large array of vegan meat products.
- Lightlife. Offers a variety of vegan meat options that are easy to identify for their prominent "certified vegan" logo on the package.
- Sweet Earth Natural Foods. Well known for its seitan, burritos and veggie burgers, and also their other products like veggie bacon and three flavors of vegan ground round.
- Simply Balanced. Target's line of soy-based meatless meat.
If you’re looking for cheap vegetarian deals online, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you’ll find the latest best vegetarian cookbooks, vegan shop online offers, and best price vegetarian brands in the UK. So whether you’re looking for the cheapest vegan meat alternatives, vegan beauty products, you will find it here at everyday low prices.
Our massive community of bargain hunters is always sharing verified deals and special offers they have found online. Take advantage of the price reductions and massive savings you can get from your favourite UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that you can use online or instore to get the best possible savings around.
Most UK online retailers have sale events such as clearances, flash sales, Black Friday, and Boxing Day where you can save as much as 50% off on a wide selection of Vegetarian products. You can also get additional money off when you use the latest Vegetarian discount codes we have here. Plus, there are also voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping!
Here’s a list of the best online UK sites to get the best and cheapest deals on Vegetarian:
- The Body Shop
- Waitrose & Partners
- Ethical Superstore
Remember that the deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!