Nintendo Wii U Gunman Clive HD Collection - Only £1.79!
Runbow - Wii U Game - 8 Player Local Multiplayer Party Game - Only £2.19!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Wii U) (Used)
One Piece: Unlimited World Red (Nintendo Wii U)
Paper Mario: Color Splash (Nintendo Wii U)
Nintendo Wii - HDMI Adapter
Cheap Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller (Used) at Cashconverters
Nintendo Wii Console Pre-Owned (Discounted) £25 & 2 Year Warranty
Ozvavzk Wii to HDMI HD 1080/720p Video Converter with Cable & 3.5mm Audio Output
Cheap Wii Speak, reduced by £39!
Wii U Console, 8GB Basic Pack White
Nintendo Wii U Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash £7.61 at Amazon (Game Trade UK)
Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi 3 (Wii) (Used)
Wii Speak on Sale From £49.99 to £10.99
Variable Weight Dumbbells for Nintendo Wii
Wii U Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild £24.99 (FREE C&C) at Argos
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Game
Special Offer! N64 / Wii / Wii U Super Mario 64 £8.99 at Nintendo eShop
Nintendo Wii Console White Pre Owned at Cex
Wii U DDC Mario Kart 64
Cheap Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Game, reduced by £15.01!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Wii U)
Cheap Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Game, Only £29.99
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Gameby Zelda
Nintendo Land Wii U - Game Code
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Nintendo Wii U - Game Code
Toad Amiibo - Super Mario Collection (Nintendo Wii U/3DS)
Wii U Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival Game, 2 Figures &3 Cards
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Game by Zelda
Wii U Mario Game
Teslagrad (Nintendo Wii U)
Rodea: The Sky Soldier - Special Edition (Nintendo Wii U)
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Nintendo Wii U)
Star Fox Guard (Nintendo Wii U) [Code in a Box]
Just Dance 2019 (Nintendo Wii U)
The Wii is a seventh generation video game console released by the Japanese video game company Nintendo in 2006 and a worthy successor to its previous console, GameCube. It managed to generate a great deal of love and nostalgia for what it did with the Wii, which was then touted as the future of gaming. It’s Nintendo’s one of the best selling consoles of all time which even managed to surpass the sales of Microsoft’s Xbox 360.
With Wii, Nintendo took gaming to the next level thanks to its interactive remote called WiiMote that can be attached to a joystick or other input devices, and some great attachments such as Wii Wheel and Nunchuk which allow more freedom with your hands. It also features the motion sensing technology for an interactive gaming experience which allows players to control the game by physical swings, gestures, and swipes. The remote keys into a wireless sensor which is attached to the console so that to track movements of the device rather than button presses. It also has built-in WiFi so that you could connect to one of Nintendo’s special servers to enjoy playing with other Wii players. The Wii games are even more addictive offering options for all ages and abilities.
The Wii U, on the other hand, is the next-generation video game console and a worthy successor to the Wii released in 2012. It was the first eighth generation game console released by the company and is a significant upgrade to the Wii.
One look it and you can see it’s definitely the longest game console yet, which is definitely one of the major changes in the Wii U. Apart from the noticeable changes, it also incorporates some major upgrades such as the HD graphics support, additional USB 2.0 ports, and the Wii U GamePad, which incorporates a 6.2-inch LCD touchscreen, two analog sticks, a front-facing camera, motion control, stereo speakers, and whatnot.
The GamePad is definitely the selling point of the Wii U and let’s not forget, it is an HD console. To take on its potential rivals Microsoft Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo includes an HDMI cable with the console right out of the box.
Wii U System Set Up - Dual Screen [UK / EU]
Tips on Buying Wii Online
- Look at what the Nintendo Wii package you are considering. What does it come with? Does it include the basic setup or the entire package including extra controllers and games? This is very important when judging the price. If you are buying it for yourself or within your own household, consider that you will want to buy the extra games and controllers in the future. Finding a package with extras may be to your advantage, so don't always go for the cheapest price.
- If buying from an online auction at a cheap price, check seller feedback. If someone is notorious online for giving "less than desired" service, you may want to consider buying from a different retailer. Another piece of information that might be valuable when buying Wii on eBay is that to remember that even if someone has 100 percent positive feedback, check the total amount of entries that person has had. It is easy to have 100 percent feedback on only two or three transactions.
- Buy locally in Craiglist and from someone you could easily find if you need to. If it feels shady, then it probably is. The safest way to go is a cash transaction, and it may even be a good idea to ask for a bill of receipt with a signature. Remember, Craigslist doesn't hold their sellers accountable like ebay does. This is good to keep in mind if you want a reliable source.
- If it is too good to be true, then it probably is. Be sure to ask the seller what is wrong and why it is so cheap before you even consider buying the Nintendo Wii. Maybe it has paint spilled on it or one of the buttons is broken. For whatever reason, they needed to lower the price, so find out why.
- Document everything! When buying from an online entity make sure you get receipt, website URL, names, addresses, phone numbers, anything you can. You don't have to get crazy with it, just don't be sloppy. Being sloppy can cause expensive mistakes. Be organized and cover your back. Hopefully you will never have to use this information, but if you do, your covered.
- When buying cheap Nintendo Wii games remember to buy the right type of controller needed to play the games. Having the right Nintendo Wii accessory can make the game much more playable and enjoyable. Consider the whole solution, not just instant gratification.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon , Argos, Tesco, and Curry’s PC World have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 60% off on a wide array of Nintendo Wii console. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select cheap Wii games.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of Wii accessories and controllers from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price of Wii console only and console bundle deals the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on Nintendo Wii White console boxed, Nintendo Wii Mario Kart, and Wii U.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified Nintendo Wii eBay discounts, Nintendo Wii Amazon promos, as well as voucher codes Game, CEX, eBay, The Game Collection, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get everyday low prices on cheap gaming consoles when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest Wii discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.