Belgian chocolate is one of the most delicious chocolates in the world. Chocolate making has been a major industry in the country since the 19th century. Chocolate production is very important in the nations culture and economy.
The raw materials that are used in the production of the chocolates does not originate in Belgium. Most of the cocoa raw materials were from South America, Central America, and Africa. Nonetheless, Belgium has been associated with chocolate production since the early 17th century.
Belgian chocolate gained international reputation together with the Swiss and became the most important producers of chocolate in Europe. The most common accepted standard that the product is called Belgian chocolate is that the production of the product should take place in Belgium.
Belgian chocolate has become very popular in the middle and upper class most especially in the form of hot chocolate. Large quantities of Belgian chocolate is produced everyday to comply to the demand for the product.
Belgium started exporting chocolate to other countries since the 1960’s. The exportation of Belgian chocolate is still growing exponentially. Today, there are plenty of products that use Belgian chocolate as their main ingredient. It is made from the finest cocoa beans and have gone through a special process to produce the best tasting chocolates in the world.
Benefits of Eating Belgian Chocolate
It is a fact that eating chocolate has many health benefits. One of the major benefits of eating Belgian chocolate is it improves heart health. Chocolate is made of cocoa which helps lower blood pressure and increases blood flow to the heart and brain. Chocolate is also effective in reducing stress since it releases stress-reducing endorphins which increases serotonin levels.
Chocolate is also a rich source of powerful antioxidants which helps reduces inflammation. Chocolate is also rich in vitamins, fatty acids, and fiber which is needed by the body to function properly. Eating chocolate is also effective in providing sun protection. Eat Belgian chocolate moderately and experience its health benefits personally.
What makes Belgian chocolate the best in the world?
Popular Belgian Chocolate Brands
- Belvas. They make 100% organic truffles and pralines. They are known for the taste of their chocolates and has won many awards.
- Bruyerre. With the best ingredients and the most sophisticated recipes, Bruyerre has developed a range of handmade chocolates famous for their fillings, including hazelnut praline, ganache and gianduja.
- Corne Port Royal. They are famous for their chocolate products are combined with the smoothness of cream and nougat.
- Cote d’Or. They made their first chocolate bar in 1911. Today, they have a wide range of chocolate products and flavours. They even have flavoured chocolate for connoisseurs.
- Daskalidès. They are popular for their chocolate that were made from traditional recipes. They also incorporate new unique flavours that are simply irresistible.
- Jean Galler. They make luxury desserts such as pralines, ice creams, patisserie, and filled chocolate bars, among many others.
- Godiva. They make delicious and luxurious chocolate products. They export delicious chocolate products in over 80 countries all over the world.
- Leonidas. They have over 100 different chocolate varieties that you can find in various places all over the world.
Belgian chocolates are very in-demand in various parts of the world because they are very delicious. If you want to get Belgian chocolate truffles and from top Belgian chocolate brands, then you came to the right place. The Belgian chocolate box deals here are updated and our community bargain hunters made sure that you can use the voucher codes.
Choose from a wide range of Belgian chocolate brands available. Check out the cheap belgian chocolate offers of Marks & Spencer, ASDA, Tesco, Approved Food, and other popular UK retailers and see which deals are the most affordable and reasonable. Special offerings such as free deliveries, extended warranties, and discounted rates are also up for grabs. Take advantage of the abundance of information that our team of money-saving experts will share with you.
You may be interested in buying Belgian chocolate. With our assistance, you can fulfill and purchase the Belgian chocolate sticks on your wishlist at very affordable prices. We gathered the best cheap Handmade Belgian chocolate offers, deals, and voucher codes.
Here you will find the latest discount codes and special offers to help you save money. There is also the availability of Belgian hot chocolate powder. Here at Latest Deals, we will provide you with information on where you can buy famous Belgian products.
You can save as much as 70% on selected Belgian chocolates most especially when you buy from Superdrug, Amazon, Debenhams, and other UK sellers. You can also get big discounts when you buy in product bundles. Buy Belgian chocolate products today to satisfy your cravings. There are lots of Belgian chocolate brands to choose from.