Crisps have been a part of almost every Brit's life. This is mainly because UK is known for its wide variety of delicious crisps choice in the market. Crisps are our go-to snack to munch on while we watch our favorite TV shows or movie, while we talk and share drinks with our friends, while we go on a picnic, and honestly, the list of perfect occasions for a bag of crisps goes on and on.
Here at Latest Deals, our community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout for the best crisp bargains online. Find voucher codes, coupon codes, discount codes, and even price reductions on your favorite snacks. Get to save a couple of pounds on your 'crisps online shopping' haul from various UK retailers such as Tesco, Amazon, ASDA, Sainsbury's, and Ebay with the help of money saving techniques and tips our community of bargain experts have found, verified, and shared online for you to use.
Give in to your crisps cravings and take advantage of the awesome offers you can find here at Latest Deals.
How crisps are made
Top Crisps in the UK
Whenever we talk about the best crisps, we always expect a lot of different opinions from crisps lovers across UK, and yes, it can be debatable. People have different tastes and likings when it comes to their favorite munchies. So we have searched far and wide and used all of our resources to get to the bottom of this crisp madness. According to various research, here are the most popular crisps in the UK that earned its way to the hearts of the majority of Brits:
- Monster Munch Pickled Onion. This baked savory corn snacks is suitable for vegetarians. Probably one of the reasons why it earned a spot on UK's top crisps.
- Walkers Worcester Sauce. This mouth watering crisp has that distinctive dash of Worcester sauce goodness that turned the typical potato crisp into a whole new level. This snack's unique flavor is undoubtedly one of UK's favorites.
- Chilli heatwave Doritos. This bold tortilla chip snack is packed with intense flavor. Doritos Chili Heatwave is best served with loads of dip.
- Hula Hoops Original. These crisps are in the shape of hollow cylinders, and they do come in different flavors. But, let's face it -nothing beats the original. Hula Hoops is a potato snack that is proudly made in the UK.
- Quavers Chips. Quavers, also known as curly potato puffs, was first launched in the late 60's. This potato snack is deep fried to perfection to keep consumers coming back for more.
- McCoy's Salt & Vinegar. The go to crisp of Brits if they crave for a flavorful classic potato snack. Simple yet considered one of the finest flavors out there.
- Bacon Frazzles. This corn snack definitely caught the attention of bacon lovers in the UK. Even if it's a bacon flavored munch, this snack is still suitable for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
- Pringles Sour Cream & Onion. Onion, sour cream, and potato is a trio made in heaven. A hearty snack with an explosive flavor - that's how Pringles roll.
Where to Find the Best Deals on Crisps Online
Let's admit the reality that we can never have enough of crisps. A bag is not enough to help us get through the week because of the fact that we need comfort food to survive. Here are some of the UK retailers that offer awesome deals on our favorite snacks. Now, there's more reason to stack up on your crisp stash without having to step out of your house and hurting your pockets. Browse through these different irresistible crisp offers online.
- Tesco. Tesco offers a wide range of crisps, snacks & nuts, from Walkers all the way to Tesco's own crisp brand, Tesco Finest. They also have special offers where you can find crisps at just half its original price (Pringles included!), and even get some at 3 for £2.
- Amazon. Keep your hunger at bay with Amazon's wide range of crisps. Find best selling crisps such as Monster Munch, Doritos, Walkers, and Pringles, and enjoy price reductions of over 40% on select products. Shop by selection boxes, single bags, and multipacks.
- ASDA. ASDA does not only have a good selection of crisps online, they also offer bundle deals and amazing price rollbacks on select snacks. Get to find 3 for £3 offers and other deals on crisps at ASDA Groceries.
- Sainsbury's. Few savings such as £1 per bag of crisps goes a long way. At Sainsbury's, you'd get to find top brands such as Jacob's, McCoy's, and Kettle at discounted rates.
- Ebay. Ebay makes your crisp-shopping online easier with its food specification categories. Find kosher, vegetarian, gluten free, and even organic crisps up for grabs. Get them delivered right to your doorstep in no time.
We cannot seem to decide on the best flavor for crisps because crisps, in all honesty, taste good with almost any flavoring. This can be another controversial topic, but we have done our research, and according to various surveys made in the UK, here are the top flavors and their corresponding age bracket of fans.
- Salt & Vinegar. Most of the Brits aged 25-39 are in love with this simple and sharp flavor.
- Ready Salted. Those aged over 60 prefer to stick with the classic salted crisps.
- Cheese & Onion. Undoubtedly the favorite crisp flavor of those aged 40 to 59.
Please note that this result is only based on the choice of the majority per age bracket . It's possible that you are 20 years young, but you prefer the classic salted crisps.