According to Silvia Bello, a paleontologist at the London's Natural History Museum, drinking cups have been around for more than 14,000 years. During the ice age, skulls were utilized by cavemen. Today, there are numerous modern designs made from glass, pottery or metal.
- Traditional teacups. Teacups are smaller than the regular ones and normally holds 6 to 8 oz. These elegant versions of the drinking cup are crafted from a stronger porcelain type called fine bone china and come in wide range of colours and design patterns.
- Large cups or mugs. A mug is a type of drinking cup with a handle but without a saucer. It is heavier, larger, and shapes and sizes can vary. The most common type is the round one with a strong, thick handle.
- Specialty coffee cups. These are designed for gourmet coffees to enhance how an individual enjoy drinking these beverages. They are also sized suitably for the optimal single serving.
- Disposable drinking cups. These cups are usually made from polystyrene or paper with sizes ranging between 6 to 32 oz. They are normally used as take away containers at restaurants and coffee shops.
- Brand. Although there are other products which are nice and quality cups, there’s still advantage in looking for the brand you know best and it already gives you an assurance
- Colour. There are different colors of cups that different brands offer. According to a study, the colour of your cup or mug has to do with your tastebuds.
- Size. For mornings to be better, the size of your cup must suit you and how much coffee you are going to drink. If you consume 2 cups of coffee or tea every morning, you might as well use a taller mug.
- Quality. Cups are for daily use, in the morning and in the evening. That’s why you have to choose a cup you know that’s durable and made with quality materials.
If you’re looking for quality cheap cups, you’ve come to the right place. Find durable coffee cups and mugs at very affordable prices from all the best UK retailers here at Latest Deals. You don’t have to worry about compromising your budget to get your hands on flat white coffee cups, stackable cups, and more.
Looking for a special gift for Mother’s Day or Christmas? We have bargain deals on fancy teacup sets you can take advantage of. How about taking advantage of affordable quality cappuccino cups UK offers or espresso cups for your dad on his birthday? Whatever cheap cups you’re looking for, we have the best coffee cups UK offers anywhere else online.
How to Get Cheap Cups UK Mornings are boring without coffee. But according to some coffee drinkers, coffee is more enjoyable with the right coffee mugs. If you are looking for a durable and well designed coffee mugs with a cheap price, then you’ve come to the right place. Our community of bargain hunters regularly share verified deals, price drops, and special offers on cups from major UK retailers to help you save on your purchases. We also have a team of money-saving experts who share essential tips and tricks that will help you get discounts in your instore and online shopping. Our community of bargain hunters regularly share verified deals and offers on mug sets from major UK retailers to help you save on your purchases. We also have a team of money-saving experts who share essential tips and tricks that will help you get discounts in your instore and online shopping.
Most UK retailers often have sale events such as clearance and flash sales where you can save as much as 60% off on a wide selection of cheap cups. They also reduce their prices even further during Black Friday and Boxing Day. You can maximise your savings and get additional money off by using the latest cups discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping on your purchases.
Here’s a list of online UK shops where you can get the best deals on all types of cups:
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings. Amazing discounts, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!