Since the advent of man’s use of fire and fire pits, many advancements have been made. Fire pits can physically vary from a simple pit dug into the ground to an elaborate gas burning compilation of metal, brick, and stone. They have remained very popular due to their versatility and are designed to contain a fire thus preventing the fire from spreading.
If you're still using an old rusted or crumbling fire pit as a centerpiece for backyard gatherings, it might be time for an upgrade. A portable fire pit is one option if you want a bit of added flexibility, and the more DIY-minded among us can always build their own. But a ready-made fire pit is the best idea for most.
MIstakes to avoid when buying a fireplace
Best Fire Pits in the UK
- Best Value: Sunnydaze 42 Inch Large Fire Pit. This basic backyard firepit can be setup on any flat clear area. The decorative stars and moons add dimension to the fire, but also allow airflow to feed it. When the fires out, you can store this firepit in a shed or garage for the next use.
- Top Design: Hiland Hammered Bronze Fire PIt. This decorative propane fire pit works great around a seating area, and provides warmth as well as a unique architectural element. The hammered bronze and stainless steel are easy to clean, and the top can be used as a table when not in use.
- Easy to Clean: Ohio Flame 30in. Diameter Fire Pit. Fire pits don't get much more solid (or simple) than this one from Ohio Flame. Built from heavy steel with no assembly or maintenance required, it will "last a lifetime" according to the company and is intended to darken and develop a natural patina over time. The 30-inch model will likely strike the best balance of size and cost for most people, but larger models are available if you've got the money to spend.
- Best Copper Fire Pit: CobraCo Hand Hammered 100% Copper Fire Pit. It may be a tad big and heavy to be considered truly portable, but this copper fire pit from CobraCo is at least light enough (around 30 pounds) to easily be moved into a shed or garage for the winter. The unit itself is also considerably deeper than many other fire pits, so you'll have no trouble getting a good-sized fire going, and it includes both a screen to keep sparks from flying out and a vinyl cover to protect it when not in use.
- Best Table Fire Pit: Outland Propane Gas Fire Pit Table. This large table-style fire pit from Outland doesn't come cheap, but if the near unanimously positive customer reviews are any indication, few seem to have been disappointed with their investment. Many of them praise the table's high-quality construction and ease of setup. A slight drawback, however, is that the glass wind fence is an optional accessory as is the cover that you'll likely want in order to protect the table.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as eBay, B&Q, Amazon, and Argos have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap fire. There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on selected cheap outdoor log burner. You can also find the cheapest fireplaces including electric fireplace and gas fireplace.
Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of small log burners to multi fuel stove from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price fire products is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops on charnwood stoves, cast iron fire pit, carry on Aldi fire pit, and more.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes of contemporary wood burning stoves from Groupon, GoGroopie, Very, Studio, and from other reputable shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get every day low prices on cheap fire pit bbq and fire pit table when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest fire discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.