These unique and cute collectibles are produced by American company FUNKO. Pop Vinyl are pop culture collectibles, these are bobbleheads depicting various characters, mainly from action heroes and other famous characters. From aesthetic and recognizable box art, these adorable little figures are the ultimate collectible.
Over the past years, their joyless and dull forms have conquered desks and cubicles, tapping into the
Pop! vinyl toys can be an investment too. When a particular figurine is in high demand but limited numbers are only available, expect its high market value. However, demand and supply also has an effect on its value.
How to Get Cheap Pop Vinyl Deals Online
If you’re looking for cheap pop vinyl deals online, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Latest Deals you’ll find the latest cheap pop vinyl figures sale, large pop vinyl on sale online, and fallout 4 pop clearance UK. So whether you’re looking for the cheapest thanos, Spiderman, Harry Potter pop vinyl, best pop vinyls, or funko pop shop, you will find it here at everyday low prices.
Our massive of community of bargain hunters are always sharing verified deals and special offers they have found online. Take advantage of the price reductions and massive savings you can get from your favourite UK retailers. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential shopping tips and tricks that you can use online or instore to get the best possible savings around.
Most UK online retailers have sale events such as clearances, flash sales, Black Friday, and Boxing Day where you can save as much as 86% off on a wide selection of knitwear for men and women. You can also get additional money off when you use the latest knitwear discount codes we have here. Plus, there are also voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping!
Here’s a list of the best online UK sites to get the best and cheapest deals on pop vinyl:
Remember that the deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and everyday low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
10 Rarest Funko POP Figures (And How Much They're Worth)
The Most Expensive Pop Vinyls
Every Pop! Vinyl collectors probably know these little guys. These little vinyl collectible hits the market and really made its popularity, just like many other figurines and collectible dolls that have ever been made and produced.
Here is the lList of the most expensive Funko Pop! Vinyl of all time.
- San Diego Comic Con 2011 Exclusive Funko Pop Star Wars Shadow Trooper. The villain Storm Trooper, the Shadow Trooper, in solid pitch black, with a tough and angry expression. Was released at the Comic Con in 2011 and only 480 pieces were released. Star Wars is one of the biggest movies in history, and collectibles are just part of pop culture for the phenomenon.
- Disney Pop Exclusive Clown Faced Dumbo Variant 2013. Mostly everyone is familiar with the famous elephant ever, Dumbo, this adorable little elephant in bobblehead, hit the shelves at the Comic Con in 2013. This cute little elephant who is wearing clown paint on his face, went craze. Every Funko Pop fan and Disney lover, got the best of both worlds with this one.
- Star Wars 2011 San Diego Comic Con FLOCKED CHEWBACCA Vinyl Bobble head. Chewbacca, one of the most popular characters of the Star Wars movie series. Chewbacca is a must have collection for every Funko Pop collector. That being said, only one version of the Chewbacca vinyl Bobblehead is really worth any money. This particular version was released at the 2010 Comic Con in 2010.
- DC Universe Green Lantern Glow 2010 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive. This DC Universe Green Lantern Glow Funko Pop comes in a clamshell box, and as the name says, it glows in the dark. Only 480 units were produced, this particular model was sold out very quickly at the San Diego Comic Con where it was released in 2010. This was a huge hit among collectors and today, it is very hard to come by, and it will cost you big bucks to own one, that is if you’re lucky enough to find one.
- Star Wars Darth Maul Holographic San Diego Comic Con Exclusive. Darth Maul, the evil villain, from Star Wars, is a holographic version in the Funko Pop lineup and 480 units were only made of this character. Standing in an aggressive look holding his lightsaber and for an added feature it glows in the dark, making it more eerie and interesting.
- DC Universe Batgirl Black Suit 2010 San Diego San Diego Comic Con Metallic Exclusive. The DC Universe Batgirl Black Suit Pop bobblehead, was released in 2010, and the price is high for this one, that is if you are able to get one. She’s fun, funky looking and stylish with her Batgirl costume and overall look. Her black and bright yellow garb is very radiant, with matching gloves and boots on.
- Green Lantern Chase Metallic Exclusive. This Green Lantern in a whole new light, metallic in this version and very expensive. This version of Green Lantern was released in 2009, and is considered rare because its a chase version, meaning that its a short-boxed figure per case, and because of this, its price has soared over past years.Very sleek looking bobblehead, holding a fiery Jack-O-Lantern in his hand and displaying a threatening look on his face.
- Metallic Blue Batman San Diego Comic Con. Batman doesn’t always wear gray and black. This metallic Batman is all blue except for his Batman logo on his chest which boasts the yellow symbol. This Batman bobblehead is all shiny, all with the black bat in the center. He’s one of the coolest looking Pops and was released in 2010, with just 480 pieces being made.
- Flashpoint Batman Pop NYCC Comic Con Exclusive. For Batman Pop collectors, the Funko Pop Batman might be one to perfectly add to your collection. Released at the Comic Con in San Diego in 2011 and became every Funko Pop bobblehead collector wished for. The vinyl figurine is dressed in his normal Batman attire, with a red and black Batman logo on his chest, red belt and red shining eyes. With only 480 units of it were made, you can imagine that this was a quick sold out, and this makes it worth more than many others.
- Gold Loki San Diego Con 2012 Exclusive. Loki is one of the most popular characters in Thor and in the Marvel Universe, so when the Gold Loki bobblehead by Funko released at the Comic Con in San Diego in 2012, the 480 units made were all sold out. The character was designed in his usual Gold Loki cloak and shield, and wearing a gold helmet.