Curved TV’s are said to have a more natural shape that takes advantage of our round eyes’ peripheral vision which allows watchers to enjoy an immersive experience and it also gives a wider viewing angle.
If you’re on the market for one, Weigh in on these pros and cons first to help you decide.
- Immersion. The curved screen dimensions allow viewers to feel engulfed in the television.
- Wider view. Curved TV screens image appears to stretch further across the wall and makes you feel like seeing more of your field of view.
- Depth. Watching in a curved tv screen enhances the view of perception of viewers and make them feel like they are watching in 3D.
- Contrast. Unlike flat TV screens, curved TV screens focus their lights on the viewers which they deliver twice as much perceived contrast.
- Optimal viewing. Whereve you seat, you can get a best viewing position.
- Expensive. Curved TVs are more expensive that flat tvs.
- Size. To completely enjoy the curved TV’s advantages, you have to maximise the size.
- Availability. Samsung is the only brand which currently manufacture curved tvs.
- Not ideal to wall mount. Curved TV’s are so awkward to hang. They won’t give you a sleek design and so it is better in a desktop table or stand.
- Limits viewing angles. It can be a negative effect when you watch too far from the TV. You can seat 35 degrees on either side of directly opposite screen for the best view.
- Viewing angle. Flat TV viewing image are almost linear while Curved TV the side TV opposite to you will have less picture quality degradation.
- Size and Immersiveness. Flat TV has lesser viewing image effects than Curved TV due to its curve edging but only with a small degree.
- Aesthetics. Arguably, curved tv’s are more attractive to look at than flat tv’s. But when it comes to wall mounting, flat tv’s are perfect for hanging.
- Reflections. While Flat TV’s have a standard reflection, Curved TV’s reflections are stretched and distorted.
Depending on what TV you set up in your home, flat TV and curved TV have both advantages and disadvantages. It is up to you whether you will buy a sleek look curved tv or good for wall mounted flat tv.
How to Get Cheap Curved TV Deals UK
If you are looking for a new TV experience with curved tvs then you’ve come to the right place.
Here at Latest deals you will find the best deals and cheapest curved tv in the UK. Find great deals, special offers, price drops, and bundles on a wide selection of cheap curved tv. From brand new to secondhand and cheap curved tv 55 inch, curved tv 49 inch, curved tv 40 inch, curved tv 60 inch and other samsung curved tvs, you are sure to find the cheapest Samsung’s 55 inch curved tv 4k for your new home. Find all the best and cheapest 42 inch curved tv, 65 curved tv and so much more. Our community of bargain hunters regularly share verified deals and offers on cheap curved tv deals from major UK retailers to help you save on your purchases. Get the best savings on Samsung curved TV and on other top brands such as Panasonic, Hisense, LG, HItachi, Sony, Toshiba, and more. We also have a team of money-saving experts who share essential tips and tricks that will help you get discounts in your instore and online shopping. Most UK retailers often have sale events such as clearance and flash sales where you can save as much as 60% off on an extensive selection of cheap curved tv UK online. They also reduce their prices even further on popular brands of curved tv during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day. You can maximise your savings and get additional money off by using the latest popular curved TV discount codes you can find here at Latest Deals. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping on your purchases. Here’s a list of UK online sites where you can find the best curved tv deals:
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic savings. Amazing discounts, and everyday low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!