Traveller’s Tales developed and introduced Lego Worlds, a Lego-themed sandbox game which Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment published. With the presence of a 3D procedurally generated world, players are enabled to create their own constructions.
Everything about Lego Worlds started on June 1, 2015, when a beta version of the game was released. It was found on Steam Early Access. On the year 2017, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One became a platform for the game as well. It was only on September 5, 2017, when Nintendo Switch launched its version of it.
Lego Worlds is a video game which gives players the chance to build their own world with the use of Lego bricks. As a player, you may be rewarded for collecting objects which are found all over the maps with “studs” as the currency of the game. Construct items with these. You can also come up with your own world with a predefined Lego structure that becomes possible with a brick-by-brick editor tool. Even the appearances and outfits of the players can be changed too.
Moreover, there are also landscaping tools that you can utilise in modifying the terrain and environment. On top of this, there is also a variety of vehicles including helicopters and creatures that are found in the game. Hence, there is a multiplayer option that is bound for world-sharing. This is added to the updates of the game.
What you need to Understand Before Purchasing Lego Worlds
In Lego Worlds, your goal should be a Master Builder. Before getting the game for you, here are some of the tips that you must think about:
- Affordable. It is half the price of other Lego console games available. Who knows you can also use deals for them which would make you save more.
- Constantly updated. It makes the game even way better. As a matter of fact, you can download a huge patch on it daily. Just wait for the camera to clear up.
- Goes through a series of development for so many years now. This is why it is perfect for Xbox One, PC and PS4.
Lego Worlds - Classic Space Pack
Gameplay Features of Lego Worlds
This world generation title is almost like Minecraft. However, the assets are lego. With its expanded platforms, you can surely play it with ease. Prior to buying it though, what must you remember?
- Has random characters. For every biome, there is a big possibility that you will encounter random characters. These characters come with various reactions. They will attack you, or they will remain neutral. It really depends. They are also models that can be collected and placed in the world. This is the recent update that you will encounter.
- Vehicles. This is what sets Lego Worlds apart from Minecraft. This game has vehicles that can make the game even more exciting. For every biome, there is a vehicle. From buggies, motorcycles to small diggers - you will enjoy these. That is when you can find a Submarine perfect for underwater.
- Brick builds. This brick builds are the pre-defined structures which are the answer to building instantly. That may be done without having to spend any form of resources. Through the open world, they can be discovered. Every Biome has brick builds with item chests.
- Unlocks objects and studs. The system of Lego Worlds is really interesting because it has Objects, Characters, and many more. The moment you come across an Object, it will be unlocked. That is when you add that to your quick menu. But then, if you are planning to employ it permanently, you have to purchase Studs. With the recent update though, there are changes you must be aware of.
- Item chests. Chests are said to be the main motivation of exploring Lego Worlds. They will give you items that you have not unlocked yet as a player. Thus, it can provide you with a decent amount of Studs so that you can buy things with.
Enjoy Lego even more with various Lego Worlds deals. Starting from Lego Worlds Switch, Lego Worlds Xbox One, Lego Worlds PS4 to other consoles, we have got you covered. With the help of Latest Deals, you can have a Lego Worlds Xbox One game easily. Rest assured that you can make the most of our Lego Playstation 4 games waiting for you.
Our massive community of bargain hunters is always on the hunt for Lego Worlds game sales, deals, discounts and special offers online. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential tips and tricks that can make you save more on your online and instore purchases for Lego Worlds PS3, Lego Worlds PC and more.
Most UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save 50% off of the original price of Lego Worlds DLC, Lego Worlds Wii U, and more. They also reduce their prices further during Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day. But if you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Lego Worlds discount codes that you can find here. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and even a free delivery.
Here’s a list of UK retailers where you can get every day low prices on Lego Worlds:
- Games Centre
- Grainger Games
- My Memory
- Simpy Games
- The Game Collection
Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on amazing savings, fantastic discounts, and every day low prices from your favourite online shops in the UK!