McVitie's Biscuit Deals
Cheap McVities Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
McVitie’s has remained to be a favourite biscuit brand in the UK. With popular brands such as Hobnobs, McVitie’s Digestives, Jaffa Cakes, Victoria and Jamaica Ginger, it's like bringing every family's favourite cakes and biscuits together. Here is where you can find the most affordable deals on McVitie's goodies as shared by our amazing team of bargain hunters to help you save on your weekly grocery. You can find the cheapest price from The Co-Operative Food, Morrisons, Approved Food, Poundshop, Waitrose, Iceland, Poundstretcher, B&M and Home Bargains. Special offers such as rollbacks and free delivery are also available.Read more
Time and again, McVitie’s is dubbed as one of the most commonly chosen food products in the United Kingdom. As a matter of fact, it is said to be preferred 14 times per year by almost 89% households in the UK. This has made it placed third in the overall top 10 UK FMCG brands based on the reports of Kantar Worldpanel Brand Footprint.
McVitie’s is Britain itself. It once made news when Prince William requested for a McVitie’s groom cake, which was based on a desert he would eat as a young child. Afterward, the recipe swept the internet in a snap; and it was finally revealed – chocolate, butter, and Rich Tea biscuits. This is not shocking anymore as the company also made the wedding cake of Queen Elizabeth. It really runs in the blood.
The digestive biscuits and jaffa cakes of the company made it a force to reckon since the 19th century. Its whole meal flour is responsible for its unique taste like no other.
Where Can I Find the Best McVities Deals on UK?
If you are craving for Mcvities digestive biscuits or Mcvities digestives milk chocolate, you have come to the right place. Jaffa cakes, chocolate digestives, nibbles, thins, digestives, rich tea, hobnobs, club, penguin, gold, ginger nuts, fruit shortcake, minis, gems, lights, boasters, cookies, and assortments – we got all of these and more. Take advantage of fantastic discounts and savings from Mcvities sale, discount codes, voucher codes, price drops and freebies you can find here at Latest Deals.
Our team of money-saving experts and community of bargain hunters online regularly look and share affordable Mcvities digestive biscuits price just for you. You can get any Mcvities products you need without sacrificing your wallet. The deals we have here are budget-friendly. Majority of the discounts are from your trusted UK retailers including Approved Food, ASDA, B&M, Home Bargains, Londis, Morrisons, Poundshop, Tesco, The Co-Operative, Waitrose & Wilko.
Best Sites to Find Mcvities Deals
Is your tea not complete without Mcvities? Here are some of the retailers you can check for your regular supply of these healthy biscuits at everyday low prices:
- Approved Food. Approved Food has always been a dependable UK retailer for their selection food and drinks that you can get at discounted prices. They have special offers on basket Mcvities Digestive Slices Milk Chocolate, Jaffa Cakes, and so much more like 3 for £1.98, 2 for £1 and 2 for £1.50.
- ASDA. Get the all time favourite Digestives Thins Milk Chocolate here and other McVitie’s products and save on their rollback special offers and save as much as 40% off.
- Morrisons. The retailer has an online aisle for their offers where you can easily browse deals on McVitie’s digestive biscuits price. They have regular sales on this popular brand including 2 for £1 on Ginger Nuts, 2 for £1.50 on Cheddars and Snack Crackers, 2 for £3.50 on Dark Chocolate Twin Pack and so much more deals you will not be able to resist.
Do you want to know where to buy Mcvities digestive biscuits in the US? Worry no more because the mentioned retailers may help you. If you are still looking for digestive biscuits USA, Latest Deals will make your hunt simple and easy.
Must-Have Products from McVitie’s
Since the year 1839, McVitie’s has been so busy crafting the favourite biscuits and cakes of UK. If you are one who follows the company like the rest, here are some of the McVitie’s products you may want to try:
- Jaffa Cakes. These biscuit-sized cakes are irresistibly chocolatey in nature. It now comes in a single pack carton and the original and classic cheeky chums which have been around since 1927.
- Chocolate Digestives. Perfect for chocolate lovers, this favourite sweet-meal biscuit never goes wrong when dunked into tea. Your food closet will not be complete with this classic.
- Nibbles. This golden baked, crunchy biscuit balls covered in smooth chocolate would change your McVitie’s experience. This works best if you like to nibble on food while on break from work.
- Thins. McVitie’s Digestive Thins may be new to you, but this crispy and smooth-layered biscuits will give you that luxurious feeling that is very true to the brand.
- Rich Tea. Rich Tea is the best biscuit for tea drinkers out there, and yes – it is also good for dunking, if you are to that kind of thing. This light, crunchy and sweet biscuits must always be on your list.
- Ginger Nuts. When it comes to the world of biscuits, this can be considered a classic. Imagine it being gingery – these tasty biscuits work best for dunking because of its hardness and size.
- Dark Chocolate Digestives. This counterpart of the Milk Chocolate Digestive must not be underestimated. Known for being sophisticated and refined, this should be a treat for your cravings.
Established in 1908, the McVitie's Factory in Harlesden is Europe's largest biscuit factory by volume.
What Can You Get from Digestive Biscuits?
Digestive biscuits have their own benefits too. While they are not the first food that will come into your mind if you are pursuing healthful eating, these nutty flavour, substantial and moderately sweet crunch must satisfy your sweet sensory area.
- Works for Constipation. Since digestive biscuits have a lot of fibre, they may serve their purpose when it comes to your bowel movements. Moreover, these biscuits come with malic acid which aids in making your constipation problem go away. This is when you are relieved from any stomach issues.
- Aids acidity. Most digestive biscuits are packed with Sodium-bicarbonate and baking soda, as compared to the typical biscuits that you know. Since baking soda plays a role as that of an antacid, it may be the answer to prevent problems in acidity. It can also reduce other kinds of problems you experience with the stomach. With this, you will be free from burning ache or sensation in your abdominal area.
- Helps lose weight. If you are in the venture of losing weight, and then it is safe to add digestive biscuits on your eating plans. When you have it, you are most likely to feel hungry for a long time. This is a chance to stop overeating. Indeed, it can be a reliable alternative.
- Supplies Energy.There are instances when you feel tired – when you do, stick to digestive biscuits. These snacks will provide you with immense energy and they will allow you to work properly without a hard time at all. Its carbohydrates are responsible for your energy throughout the day.
- They have so many good biscuits alongside the popular chocolate digestives. I love how majority of the biscuits are suitable for vegetarians and also love how McVities are forever trying new things. And of course let's not forget about the good deals from online discount codes. The new sharing bags of the McVities chocolate digestives balls are so addictive it’s dangerous to the hips! At Christmas time I feel they do the best luxury biscuit boxes too and get them every year in the bulk. We always have their biscuits in the house it doesn’t matter which ones but we always ensure to have some as tea snacks or incase we have visitors. I haven’t had any problems so have never had to use customer services. The quality of their biscuits and snack bars are always on point. And I love the latest McVities advert! One of the best brands for snacks and biscuits in my view. AniMoh
- Oh, McVities dark chocolate digestive is Heaven. I tried the fake ones, cheaper ones, if I can replace it, but there is nothing like these biscuits. Maybe the secret is in the chocolate they use. It is in a perfect balance, so tasty that I can finish a pack in no time. I will be honest, I tried other biscuits too, but did not find them as tasty as this one, so I just keep buying the original dark chocolate digestives. Like them more when they are on sale for £1.00 or when I can find a fantastic online voucher code offer. I usually stock up from them and than I realize. I also use the plain digestives with tick custard between them and make a cake from them, delicious with whipped cream. bibolda
- You can't go wrong with McVities biscuits. Where I work there is always a packet open of something delicious. My favourite is the chocolate digestives. The only problem is that their biscuits are so full of sugar and saturated fat I can only have one every now and then. It would be great if they would consider reducing the amount of sugar in their recipes. Otherwise they taste great and lots of people I know enjoy them regularly. Brilliant brand that makes tasty biscuits with lots of money saving voucher codes available online. Freebiesarefun
- McVites dark chocolate digestives and a cup of tea yummmm!! I think we have always have McVities in our home from when I was little, my dad has always been a huge fan and you could always guarantee a McVities digestive in my grannies biscuit tin lol They are a trustworthy brand that have been around forever and I don't know of anyone yet that doesn't enjoy the brand. They have lots of promos you can get from online voucher codes and different products to choose from but the dark chocolate digestives will always be my first choice SRFMLY
- I'm mad about McVities and there is a local factory where I live and when I was pregnant, I loved driving to the factory and sitting and smelling the baking of their products. My all time fav biscuit McVities choc digestives. They have great variety of biscuits but unfortunately like all other brands they are reducing the package size but not the price. They are well known popular brand. I sent a complaint letter years ago as choc biscuits i bought half were just normal digestives. They were great and sent me a full box of biscuits and money off voucher codes online. Love my choccy digestives gul786