Nutella is a brand of sweetened palm oil spread. It is flavoured with cocoa and hazelnut. The Italian company, Ferrero, manufactures the said brand and introduced it in the year 1965
Pietro Ferrero owned a bakery in Alba, Piedmont. It was an area popular for producing hazelnuts which were usually sold in 300 kilograms. Originally, the product was a solid block. However, Ferrero began to sell a creamy version which was launched in 1951.
It was the son of Ferrero, Michele Ferrero, who reinvented Supercrema in 1963 with the plan of marketing the brand throughout Europe which became responsible for the outburst. Hence, the composition was altered and it was then given the name, Nutella. The very first jar produced in their factory was on April 20, 1964. Since then, the product turned out to be an instant worldwide hit.
A 50th anniversary Nutella commemorative stamp was issued on May 14, 2014, by Poste Italiane. On the other hand, the Istituto Poligrafic e Zecca Dello Stato created a 70 Euro cent stamp.
How to Get Cheap Nutella Deals in the UK
Nutella is a spread well-loved worldwide. It was so popular that the brand came up with different versions of the product including Nutella and Go, Nutella BReady UK, and Nutella chocolate bar. There are even personalised Nutella UK and other Nutella gifts that you can give to your friends and family on special occasions such as their birthdays or Christmas.
You don’t have to worry about compromising your weekly grocery budget just to get your hands on a Nutella 2kg with the help of Latest Deals. Here you can find the lowest possible price on all Nutella sizes from Nutella 1kg to Nutella 750g and Nutella 400 grams.
We have a massive community of bargain hunters who always share verified cheap Nutella deals, discounts, and price drops from shops across the country. We also have a team of money-saving experts who regularly share essential buying tips and tricks that can help you get some serious money off on your online and instore purchases.
Most UK online stores often have sale events, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can save as much as 30% off and more on a wide range of Nutella products. They usually reduce their prices further during Black Friday and Boxing Day. But if you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest Nutella discount codes you can search here. There are even voucher codes where you can get freebies and free shipping.
Here are some of the best UK sites where you can find everyday low prices on Nutella:
Before finalising your order, you must ensure to check the expiration date first. Regardless, you can be assured that the UK retailers we feature here will only provide you will quality products.
Remember that the deals and special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so make sure to take advantage of them right away before they expire. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
How to Enjoy Nutella
Nutella is one of the best snacks in the world and there are many creative ways you can enjoy it. Here are some of them:
- Nutella Toast. This is simple and easy. The name says it all. This can be ideal for a yummy breakfast. You just have to spread Nutella on a piece of toast and you will get an instant satisfaction right away!
- Nutella with Oreos. After taking one bite, you will not be able to stop. This is a magical combination that you must try at least once in a while.
- Nutella with Pretzels. This quick snack has contrasting sweet and savoury flavours.
- Nutella Crescent Rolls. This is a delectable treat that you must give yourself after a long tiring day at work. Creating a Nutella crescent roll is also a piece of cake! You just only need to grab a box of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and then spread the Nutella on the dough. Afterwards, roll it up and then put it inside the oven. As a result, you will have a warm and gooey roll which is packed with Nutella.
- Strawberries with Nutella. This is the best if you want a healthier alternative. Start this with a fresh strawberry. Once you dip it in Nutella, it is going to taste a million times better! For sure, you will never be disappointed.
- Nutella on Graham Crackers. Modesty aside, Nutella works in any sort of cracker. Yes, it is still going to be incredible no matter what. However, one of the best options available out there is when it comes with Nabisco graham cracker. You just have to spread some and put it inside the microwave. Give a couple of seconds and it is going to be great in itself.
- Nutella Pizza. The warm dough goes with rich Nutella and gooey marshmallow with graham cracker bits. They are all sprinkled on top so they can be wonderful. Add some strawberries and bananas to make it even more interesting!
- Nutella and Marshmallows. Yes, we have not forgotten this combination on the list. All you have to do is to put Nutella in a bowl. Then sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top. To make it even more delicious, microwave it! It is this simple to get yourself a snack that will not fail to satisfy you for a couple of days.
Nutella Christmas crepes
The Health Benefits of Eating Nutella
Nutella is known as a hazelnut-chocolate spread which is almost synonymous to peanut butter. The only difference is that it goes with a way sweeter flavour. While it is true that spread has saturated sugar and fat, it can also supply a pretty decent amount of key vitamins and minerals that are the best for your health. The hazelnuts in Nutella can also boost the condition of your heart. This makes it a nutritional food that you can include in your eating plan once in a while.
Here are some of the inclusions you can expect from Nutella:
Fibre. A 2-tablespoon of Nutella has a gram of fibre. This is almost 4% of the necessary grams for women’s body. With this, lowering cholesterol becomes easy. Reducing your chances of having heart problems like a heart attack is one of the great advantages you can expect.
Iron and Calcium. Nutella may also assist in supplying your iron and calcium needs. This can assist your body to create red blood cells. In turn, that will protect the overall health of your immune system. As an addition to this, calcium is also responsible for your bones and teeth. It will also regulate your blood pressure.
It is true that you will get a ton of key nutrients from Nutella. However, you should also remember that it comes with saturated fat and sugar too. So eat moderately!