Benefit Talk Beauty to Me and Primer Gift Set (Worth £101.00)
e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer Sheer 21g Universal Sheer
Max Factor Miracle Prep Pore Minimising and Mattifying Primer, 30ml
Days of Our Lights Full-Size Primer and Highlighter Value Set (£92 Value)
Prime Pearl Deal Brightening Pore Primer Duo
Benefit Porefessional Face Primer Only £23.20
NYX Professional Makeup High Glass Face Primer - Sandy Glow
Eyelid Primer - Translucent at Morphe
Yves Saint Laurent - 'Touche Clat' Blur Primer 30ml
The POREfessional Face Primer Value Size
Max Factor Miracle Prep Colour Correcting and Unifying Primer, 30ml
Revolution Skin Primer
Cheers, My Dears! Mascara, Brow, Primer & Bronzer Holiday Value Set (Worth £101)
Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer Dry Skin 50ml
Photo Finish Primer Trio Set
LAURA MERCIER Foundation Primer 50ml
Cheap Revolution Star Primer - Only £3!
CHEAP! Stila Lush Lips Plumping Primer
Photo Finish Primer Trio Set
NIVEA Express Primer Gel-Cream, 50ml
Benefit Big Prime Deal Smoothing Pore Primer Duo
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Clat Blur Primer 30ml
Two Faced Pore Banishing Primer
Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Pro Primer, 30ml
The POREfessional Face Primer Value Size
YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer 30ml
Free Delivery! the ORDINARY High Adherence Silicone Primer 30ml
Max Factor Miracle Prep Illuminating and Hydrating Primer 30ml
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water 116ml
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Natural Collection Hydrating and Radiance Primer
Maybelline SuperStay Strength Primer Protecting Base Coat
Benefit Badgal to the Bone Bronzer, Mascara and Primer Gift Set - Only £22.8!
CHEAP! No7 Base Collection
bareMinerals-'Vio-Lit' Glow Primer 30ml
There are varied opinions when it comes to the application of makeup primer. There are those who think that applying so is just a total waste of time. It is about time we debunk this myth by accepting that in order to achieve a flawless application of cosmetics, a primer is the answer.
How Primer Works
Often times, foundation is synonymous to moisturiser. Only that the latter absorbs oil with salicylic acid. When you apply this, your foundation becomes even and smooth. This in return will ensure that your foundation stays longer. There are also those that contain antioxidants including A, C and E. On top of this, there are also other ingredients including green tea extract and grape seed extract.
Eyeshadow or eyelid primers are almost the same. However, they are intended to be applied near your eyes. When you use an eyelid primer, you are making the colour of your eyelid to the upper eye area fair. Hence, this reduces oiliness and will only add shimmer. If you do not prefer that, you can go for a matte finish.
You are most likely going to find your mascara primer colourless. The idea for it is to thicken and lengthen your lashes prior to your application. In the end, you get to have a fuller finished look which is also good. This will spare you from dealing with flaking mascaras which will also improve the health of your lashes.
Lastly are lip primers. Their main function is to ensure that your lips are smoothened and enhanced. An additional benefit is that it also gives exfoliation which you might also need prior to the application of lipstick.
How Can I Save on a Primer?
Once you have determined where you are using your primer for, you are already set to find the best primer for you. Hence, it is just practical to go for a cheap primer. Initially, this can be a choice for you. Getting a makeup primer UK should not hurt your pockets.
Here at Latest Deals, you will find the best face primer for over 50 and the right silicone based primer for wrinkles deals, price drops, and clearance. Pick from Smashbox primer, Nyx studio perfect primer, Mac primer natural radiance and more. Take advantage of the massive savings you can experience from the primer deals available here.
Our massive community of bargain hunters are always searching online to provide you with the best possible deals on all things primer. Furthermore, this page is regularly updated with verified deals so ensure to bookmark it and always be on the know. In addition, our team of money-saving experts do not fail to share valuable information, tips and tricks on how you can get some money off when shopping for Benefit face primer online.
You can simply find Mac primer or Nyx primer when you shop with us. Most online UK retailers have sale events, seasonal clearances, and flash sales where you can buy a primer without compromising your wallet. Moreover, you can watch out for Boxing Day deals where their prices are reduced even further. If you want to maximise your savings, make sure to use the latest primer discount codes we have here. We also have voucher codes where you can get freebies or free shipping.
Here’s a list of UK retailers that give every day low deals on primer:
- MAC Cosmetics
- Lloyds Pharmacy
Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic discounts, amazing savings, and every day low prices from your favourite online UK shops!
Let’s talk about primers
How To Use Makeup Primer
Girls who do makeup just hate smudge and smear. That is for sure. Whenever that happens, something is definitely missing - a primer. The truth is, your expensive foundation will be useless if you do not utilise an efficient primer. Hence, this is a magical product every lady should learn how to apply.
With a primer, adding an extra layer to your skin and makeup becomes achievable. If you are already giving your time to do your makeup, a primer will serve as a guarantee that everything will stay together. It does not matter whether you want to smoothen the surface of your skin, or if you want to even out your skin tone. These can be obtained for your large pores will be covered. The same is also true with your fine lines.
Have you seen primers on makeup counters? You should not ignore them because they will make a huge difference in your routine. The most attractive feature of it is that it mixes cosmetics and skin care. For sure, your skin will look even way healthier.
Things to Remember when Applying a Makeup Primer
- Be Ready. If your goal is to make your makeup perfect, this step is vital. You must begin by using a gentle cleanser so that you can wash your face. When you get your face ready, you allow the primer to sink in as well.
- Observe the Proper Application. When applying, the first step to do is to take a small amount of it at the back of your hand. Using your fingertips, spread it. Make sure to blend it from your nose. When it is blended already, you can be confident that your foundation will be sitting there better. However, wait for a couple of minutes before putting yours. That is the answer to a smooth surface.
- Less is more for primer. A raisin-sized drop is enough. For even coverage, rub it well on your skin. That should do the trick.
- Prior to your application, wear a moisturiser.
- For dry skin, a tinted primer is an answer. It will add a glow to your skin.
- Your primer and foundation should go well. Utilise a water-based primer and silicone-based primers using the same foundations. They are unlikely to separate your primer and base.
- Put primer around your eyes and lids. When you do, you will prevent your makeup from creasing or smudging since they absorb oils. Furthermore, you will also be able to soften your crow’s feet this way.
The only way to make your foundation stay is using a primer. When you go to the market, you will be stunned by the number of choices waiting for you. However, what you must remember is that it is not as affordable as you may think it is.
From dry, oily or combination skin - various formulations are available. Basically, the target there is to prepare your skin to be smooth before you go into your make up.
If you want to do all these without breaking the bank, here are the right drugstore primers:
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Glow Lock Pro Primer (for dry skin). Do you want to hide your flaking and dry skin? All you need is a glow-enhancing primer, and that exactly what L’Oreal Paris Infallible Glow Lock Pro Primer is. This will definitely cover your rough spots. What is even better is that this product is lightweight. This means that you will not feel as if you are wearing an extra layer there.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (for dry skin). Are you already feeling down because of your large pores? This primer will make you forget that. With just a thin coat, the pores will be smoothened and filled. In the end, you will get a long-lasting makeup application.
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Matte Face Primer (for oily skin). This primer is a multitasker. It can do a little bit of everything. If you want to be shine-free, this is what you must use. First of all, it will even out your skin texture. Afterwards, it will minimise your pores that will only boost radiance. Your makeup will also be locked up in place. That is the assurance.
- E.L.F Blemish Control Primer (for oily skin). Breakouts are often caused by excess oil, clogged pores and makeup. This combination is deadly. If you have an acne prone skin, this primer from E.L.F will suit you best. It comes with an acne-fighting ingredient that will be good for you. Furthermore, it is also injected with tea tree oil, salicylic acid and vitamin E. they heal blemishes.
- Essence Fresh & Fit Awake Primer (for combination skin). The best feature of this primer is the essential vitamins it goes along with. For instance, it has cranberry water that hydrates the skin. That will occur without over-moisturising your oily T-zone as well which is a common problem to combination skin.
- NYX Professional Makeup Angel Veil Oil-Free Skin Perfecting Primer (for combination skin). This primer from NYX minimises shine so that the skin becomes smooth. Your foundation is going to be flawless with this.