From its very first release with the title, Uncharted Drake’s Fortune, on November 16, 2007, Uncharted has really gone a long way. Before, it was only intended for PlayStation 3. Since that fruitful day, it began gaining supporters. As a matter of fact, it even topped the game chart of Sony’s gaming console and paved the way to a sequel.
The popularity of Uncharted can be attributed to the action and adventure it provides its players. As gamers navigate the main character - the protagonist in the name of Nathan Drake, they then signed up for a chase that usually creates panic among its players. This is an experience that can last generations of games and more.
The combination of real life storytelling, and careful research of myths really work for the game. This is why it is not surprising why there is a growing number of hard core Uncharted gamers all over the world. While there are casual gamers who would also be part of the fun, majority of the followers are solid fans who are always there to wait for the new installment of the game.
Published by Sony Interactive Entertainment intended for PlayStation consoles, this action-adventure third-person shooter video game only gets more exciting. Own its latest version. Yes this is possible without having to compromise your budget. Check the internet for so many affordable deals for Uncharted and enjoy gaming.
Where to find the best price and cheap Unchartered deals?
Buy Uncharted 4 cheap, Uncharted 4 PS4 or Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection without hurting your budget. You can find price drops, deals, special offers, sales, discount codes and voucher codes on Uncharted 4 PS4 and other versions of this game here at Latest Deals.
From Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, to its sequels Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and its concluding installment Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, you can get Uncharted PS4 by taking advantage of the fantastic deals from reputable online UK retailers.
With our team of money-saving experts and a community of bargain hunters who verify and share the best offers for Uncharted out there, you can own Uncharted the Lost Legacy, or any other games from Uncharted, easily. Get massive savings from your favourite UK retailers like Argos, Bargain Crazy, Currys, eBay, GAME & more.
You may also want to consider buying Uncharted secondhand games or get them bundled with a console to get some money off, especially during Black Friday and Cyber Monday where major UK retailers are slashing some serious pounds off of on a wide range of games, consoles, and gadgets.
Best Websites to Get Deals for Uncharted UK
Whether you are looking for Uncharted second hand, brand new or bundled games, we have a long list of retailers you can depend on. You can get great deals and amazing savings on their special offers which include 50% off discounts on Uncharted selections. You can also take advantage of additional money off and even free delivery by using discount codes and voucher codes you can find here at Latest Deals.
Here’s a list of UK retailers where you can find some of the cheapest Uncharted deals online:
Most of the fantastic deals we have here are for a limited time only so make sure to keep on coming back to check what’s the latest money-saving offers you can get your hands on.
Uncharted Game Series
Nathan Drake has always been synonymous to blockbuster action title. If you are new to this game, we have listed down all the important things you should learn about its installments.
Indeed, Uncharted games have always given the best adventures. With the advent of its latest release, it is about time to ask this question - what is the best outing adventure of Nathan?
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss. For a handheld console game, this one right here really look stunning. If you want a new Uncharted experience, this one is worth checking. However, do not get your hopes up that much. This may be far from what you are accustomed to as far as Uncharted games are concerned. But then, if you are bored - give this a try.
- Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. This edition started it all. Yes, it is the very first journey of Drake. In here, it can be sensed that the ambition of Naughty Dog is to come up with a successful new IP and yes - he succeeded. Regardless of its little flaws like littered sign-postings, enemies with multiple shots, and clunky shootings, this is still one of the all-time favourites of most players. The mechanics of Drake were pioneers - especially in terms of rope swinging or ledge climbing. This venture stapled the name of Uncharted in the gaming market.
- Uncharted: Drake’s Deception. Since its launch, Uncharted: Drake’s Deception has really met a ton of strong reviews. The stunning Sahara scene it features is the most hand-gripping part. In here, Drake needs to combat all the elements and dehydration so that he may survive. As this occurs, a way was paved for larger expansions and passive gameplay and you will realise this with A Thief’s End. Indeed, this one is the most replayable of all the serious available out there.
- Uncharted: A Thief’s End. As far as visuals and storytelling are concerned, Uncharted: A Thief’s End has really raised the bar for all the games out there and yes, the fourth outing of Drake is spectacle. While it is true that most set pieces are less frequent, as compared with the previous outings we are used to, one car chase is what makes it all. The gameplay of this version is more refined than it has ever been. Its level design and gunplay are also working in harmony as well. This becomes possible because of the new grappling hook that allows Drake to swing to much higher positions. Such is also the opportunity to change the angle of attack. Apart from this, stealth sections are also improved in addition with thick undergrowth and bushes. As you play this, be ready for a massive section of discovery and exploration. This may help in disguising on-rails structure, most especially in Madagascar.
- Uncharted: Among Thieves. This second installment makes it simple to forget Drake’s fortune. As a matter of fact, no other title has much impact that this second outing, many players would definitely agree. In here, our hero has been launched its legendary status. It is an exaggeration to say that Thieves is near to perfection, and flawless in every way. From its graphics, storyline, down to the designs and voice - there really is not a detail unremarkable from this offering.
Is Uncharted 4 the best looking game console ever?
What to Remember Before Playing Uncharted
If it is your first time playing Uncharted, here are some of the things you must know primarily:
Maps are not the usual. Some might say that most of the Uncharted games are linear, however, this is not true most especially in Uncharted 4 because it actually gives you freedom. For example, in a particular area, you are allowed to help a teammate up to even a high ledge. As this is the point, you can figure out creative ways so that you may get up without the assistance of anyone. Take advantage of this so that you can explore the game as well.
You’ve got time. Uncharted is dubbed as an action-heavy series. Some people may contest that though. As you might observe, 20% of the time is actually spent in holding a controller than shooting anything. On other parts, you may have to walk, climb or solve a puzzle instead. These are the segments that enable you to experience the best asset of the game - its map. Look around wherever you are.
Notice every letter. While there is a possibility that you may only get hooked by the lead characters of this game, that should be avoided because everything matters in this game. For instance, the actual “legend” itself is vital. Hence, you may also have to ponder on pirate Captain Avery as you pursue the lost stolen treasure. Understanding the plotlines is simpler this way. As you play, you may stumble upon a good number of letters and documents. Those tell a story so you may want to consider them.
These are some of the reminders you should take into mind before playing Uncharted.