Chicken is undoubtedly on UK’s top list of favorites. From chicken flavored ramen and chicken flavored pizzas to a real hearty chicken dish, Brits are always ready to dig right in on almost any chicken meal. Luckily for us, we now have the technology to help us order our ‘chicken essentials’ online and get the chance to earn discounts. Whether you are looking for a pre-cooked chicken meal online or you are just simply searching for tools for your own version of roasted chicken, know you are a winner here.
Here at Latest Deals, our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout for the best and hottest deals. Get coupon codes, discount codes and voucher codes found and verified by our money-saving experts. Shop at big UK retailers such as Amazon, Argos, and ASDA and get to save a couple of pounds off your next chicken purchase. Guaranteed winner on deals even without the dinner.
Health Benefits of Chicken
We all know how tasty chicken can be healthy if prepared properly, but do you know that you can get plenty of benefits just by eating your favorite chicken dish? Here are some awesome health facts about chicken that will keep you coming back for more.
- Good source of protein. Perfect for muscle development and growth.
- Boosts metabolism. Thanks to B-complex vitamins, you’ll get to have high energy level, healthy blood vessels and faster metabolism.
- Anti-depressant. Enhance your mood by increasing your serotonin levels with a delish chicken meal.
- Improves Eyesight. Chicken is known to be a good source of retinol, lycopene, alpha and beta-carotene -all of which contribute to a better eyesight.
- Healthy Heart. Chicken helps in suppressing homocysteine levels, an acid that can bring about cardio diseases if the levels are too high.
- Tissue Growth. Whether you are suffering from dry skin or chapped lips, you need a boost of Vitamin B2. Vitamin B2 can be found in chicken livers and can help you with your skin and hair problems.
- Rich in Phosphorus. Give your teeth, bones, kidney, and your central nervous system functionalities the support they need by intaking food rich in phosphorus. Chicken is a good source.
Where to Find Cheap Chicken Online?
ASDA chicken sale
ASDA. From chicken flavored noodle to real chicken breast fillets, ASDA has a fresh selection of chicken that won’t surely disappoint you. Get fresh deals at a cheaper rate with ASDA’s price roll backs, 2 for £7, 4 for £ 5 and other discounted deals.
Amazon. This retailer does not just focus on the edible chicken deals; they also offer DVDs, apps, books and any other item that have the word ‘chicken’ on them -including toys. Avail free shipping and other exclusive offers once you become an Amazon Prime member.
Argos. From chicken coop to chicken dog treats, Argos has a few surprises up their sleeves when it comes to chicken deals. Also, get to find the right tools here at LatestDeals, to help prepare the perfect chicken dinner.
Other UK online retailers to find a great selection of cheap chicken deals are the following:Fresh chicken offers, Tesco
Favorite British Chicken Dishes
With an estimate of over a billion chickens needed per year just to cater the UK market alone, it is no doubt that chicken is one of UK’s top favorites. Here are the some of the timeless chicken dishes that Brits enjoy up to this date.Cheap chicken dish, Morrisons
- Chicken Tikka Masala. This hot and creamy meal is popular across the UK, and is considered as one of UK’s national dishes. This has a good combination of spice and chicken that got the Brits hooked.
- Chicken Nuggets. UK is crazy over chicken nuggets. In fact, UK came up with various festivals that are purely nugget-centric. Brits top favorites on chicken nuggets are from good old McDonald’s, and Lidl.
- Coronation Chicken. The perfect solution for leftover chickens. Turn those leftovers into a chicken salad by adding some spice, herbs and cream-based sauces.
- Chicken pie. UK is famous for their meat pies stuffed with flavorful veggies and savory meats. Pie stuffed with UK’s favorite meat (chicken) is the ultimate comfort food every Brit needs.
- Fried Chicken. Who does not love fried chicken? No one. Brits are addicted to the crispy delicious perfection fried chicken is. Chick’N’Sours, Haggerston, KFC, Nando's, and Mother Clucker are just some of the many successful fried chicken chains in the UK that made a hit.
Pork meat vs chicken meat
Chicken for Dogs
We cannot deny the fact that chicken provides many benefits to human and to our canine companions alike. Chicken is good for your furry best friends since they get their source of energy from protein. Chicken helps dogs build lean muscles, sustain shiny coats, stimulate healthy skin, and promote bone health. Here are some of the best budget dog food containing chicken that rank as top sellers across various retailers:
- Barking Heads Dog Food Tender Loving Care Chicken & Rice. This is highly recommended for dogs who have sensitive digestive systems, unhealthy skin and lack of appetite.
- Arden Grange Adult Chicken Dog Food. Perfect for small to medium breeds. This dog food’s primary goal is to enhance not just the skin and coats of man’s best friends, but also to improve their joint movement.
- Naturediet Chicken. This dog food comes in different variations, from dog food specially formulated for puppies to young adults and older dogs. It has all of the benefits of a chicken meal for dogs –from improving skin and coats to addressing issues with gastrointestinal letdowns.
Reward your dogs with some affordable healthy chicken treats. Here are some of the best budget chicken treats for dogs that can be purchased online:
- Pedigree Jumbone Dog Chews Small Dog with Chicken and Rice
- Forthglade 100% Natural Grain Free Complementary Dog Pet Food Just 90% Chicken
- Good Boy Pawsley & Co Chewy Chicken Strips
- Petface 100g Pack of Chicken Fillets
- Petface of Chicken Wrapped Calcium Bones