Start the Day with a Smile
Until now, Colgate is still the most recommended and trusted brand which was based on a recent study undertaken by a research company in Millward Brown. Apart from the brand’s reputation in manufacturing quality products, Colgate has changed its landscape in advertising and promotion. The combination of these is responsible in making this company highly trusted by its loyal customers.
The company has gone from creating a reputable toothpaste to various oral care products. They also offer regular toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes, mouthwashes, prescription only products and other specialty products. Colgate has broaden its product line to cater to the needs of its customers.
Maximising cavity protection is what Colgate does best. There are many dental experts out there who recommend using Colgate products as much as possible. With its various flavours, you will not run out of options to choose from. Most of it are mild-minted and are packed with tons of froth.
How to Get Cheap Colgate Deals in the UK
If you’re looking for ways on how to get cheap Colgate products online, you’ve come to the right place. Our community of bargain hunters are always sharing verified Colgate toothpaste offers and the best Colgate toothpaste prices. Compare Colgate toothpaste price from Colgate Total Care and Colgate herbal toothpaste to black toothpaste and get the cheapest toothpaste in the UK.
We also have a team of money-saving experts who are generous enough to share essential shopping tricks and tips both online and instore to ensure you will always get the best discounts on a wide range of Colgate products available in the UK.
The discounts codes we have here at Latest Deals are available for a limited time only. Grab them right away before they expire and enjoy fantastic savings on your purchases. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on any great offers.
Best UK Sites to Find Amazing Offers on Colgate
Most UK retailers have clearance sale events that you can take advantage of where you can save as much as 60% off on select Colgate products. You can maximize your savings with additional money off, freebies, and even free delivery by using the latest Colgate voucher codes we have here.
Here’s a list of UK retailers where you can find everyday low prices on an extensive selection of Colgate products:
Colgate toothpaste comes in a wide variety of flavours with different features. You can read online reviews about them or you can ask your dentist to ensure the toothpaste you get will meet the needs of your teeth and gums.
Why Colgate is the Best Whitening Toothpaste
When you go to a toothpaste aisle on drugstores, you will surely be overwhelmed with the great number of products that claim to be the best whitening toothpaste. However, it cannot be denied that the effects of whitening products vary from one brand to another. The differences in active ingredients and benefits are responsible for making an informed choice really hard and difficult.
It does not matter whether you want to achieve a brighter smile, or you have started noticing that your teeth’s colour changed. Trusting products like Colgate to brighten your smile is a good idea. Why is this so?
The Active Ingredients
Teeth whitening products are diverse because of their active ingredients. With Colgate, you may expect the following characteristics that will help you achieve a whiter set of teeth:
- Colgate has a bleaching agent including hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. These bleach away dark stains for the colour of the enamel to change into a much brighter white.
- Faster results are expected from these active ingredients from Colgate. They will not only remove stains from the surface superficially.
- When Colgate Optic White and Colgate Optic Whitening Pen are combined, their efforts become even more apparent for many.
- Enamel Protection. When your teeth are already white, to utilise a toothpaste that protects and fortifies the enamel which may help the teeth become shiny and bright. As you fortify the weaker spots found in your teeth, your enamel-protecting toothpaste makes it a struggle for most stains to penetrate and yellow your teeth. If you want your teeth to stay bright and white, Colgate is a perfect maintenance product that may assist you. There is a toothpaste which is bound to strengthen and protect your enamel and one of the examples is Colgate Luminous.
- Comfort & Sensitivity. While it is true that tooth sensitivity is the typical side effect of bleaching ingredients, you have to be conscious about as to whether you will get sore teeth and gums right after you switch to a whitening toothpaste. If all of these happen to you, you might have to shift to milder active ingredients. Hence, to switch to a surface stain remover instead of a bleaching toothpaste may be more realistic.
- Colgate started selling their products in jars. In the year 1873, Colgate enter the market; however, it used to manufacture its items in glass jars.
- Colgate only began in tubes in 1908. When the toothpaste was introduced, it took twenty-three years before it was manufactured in collapsible tubes.
- Colgate launched with perfumes. Prior to becoming a world-famous brand, Colgate was initially sold as fragrances. It remained like that for almost a decade.
- Colgate worked with Palmolive - While Colgate-Palmolive turned out to be an official name in 1953, these companies combined in 1928 when the soap manufacturing company purchased Colgate.
- Colgate was the highest selling brand in the 1999. As they were established to be the first factory in India seven years after, the company was then dubbed as the top selling brand in all over the world.