No Man's Sky is an action-adventure survival game developed and published by the indie studio Hello Games. It was released worldwide for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows in August 2016, and for Xbox One in July 2018. The game is built around four pillars: exploration, survival, combat, and trading. Players are free to perform within the entirety of a procedurally generated deterministic open world universe, which includes over 18 quintillion planets.
Through the game's procedural generation system, planets have their own ecosystems with unique forms of flora and fauna, and various sentient alien species may engage the player in combat or trade within planetary systems. Players advance in the game by mining for resources to power and improve their spacecraft, tools, and spacesuit for survival, buying and selling resources using credits earned by documenting flora and fauna, and otherwise seeking out the mystery around the Atlas, an entity at the center of the universe.
No Man’s Sky, the hyped-through-the-roof PlayStation 4 and PC game, is finally here after three solid years of growing expectations. Probably no game could live up to the kind of hype this game generated, so it’s no surprise that it’s not the best game ever made. But if you can keep your expectations in check, it may strike a chord with you. Then again, it may not.
Why YOU Should Play No Man's Sky In 2019
Reasons Why You Should Play No Man’s Sky
- Play with friends. Are you alone in the universe? Not anymore! Following the most recent patch you can buddy-up with friends or rendezvous with total strangers and explore endless galaxies together. Build bases, take down pirates, catalogue the local fauna or establish a galactic trading empire – all with your mates in tow.
- Customise your character. Along with multiplayer, the recent ‘Next’ update also introduced a third-person camera mode that works both while flying and on foot. Naturally enough, that means you can now see your character – and it really can be your character: pick their race, their outfit and their colour scheme to suit your own adventure.
- Lead your own armada. Not only can you cruise around the universe in your very own star ship, you can also purchase gigantic interstellar freighters and customise them to act as giant flying fortresses. Build your own base aboard them, store precious cargo and hire up to 50 frigate vessels to protect you from opportunistic bandits or head out on exploratory missions of their own. Your career as space overlord starts here.
- Admire the view. No Man’s Sky’s grand-scale universe looks better than ever as each successive update has brought a raft of visual improvements. These include full volumetric cloud formations that hover realistically above the planet’s surface; crepuscular light rays that dance between the trees at twilight; and vastly more detailed planets and landscapes that stretch further into the distance that ever before. And of course, you can capture it all and share with your friends by firing up Photo Mode.
- Build your own base, anywhere. If you’ve fallen in love with the new planet you’ve just discovered and can’t bring yourself to leave, you’re in luck. Travellers are free to put down roots wherever they feel at home, whether that’s atop a snowy mountain, beside an idyllic lake or to live as a hermit on a barren desert plain. If you’ve got the resources, you can build your home among the stars – complete with a teleporter, so you can hop back home at any time when you’re out exploring the galaxy.
- Go for a spin in an Exocraft. So you’ve chosen the perfect spot on your favourite planet, and started work on your dream base – but what next? Well, what better way to explore your new home world than in one of the three vehicles you can own; the Nomad is light, zippy and can glide across water, the Roamer is an all-rounder that can cross all kinds of terrain, while the Colossus is a slow but mighty cargo-hauling beast. But it’s not all work, work, work. You can expand your base with a race track, invite fellow travellers to go for a spin and post their best times on your leaderboard. And then kick them off your planet when they beat you, obviously.
- Follow the storyline, head out on missions and reap the rewards. While No Man’s Sky gives you the freedom to explore at your leisure and forge your own galactic path, those travellers who prefer a little more direction won’t feel lost. There are three main story arcs to follow, as well as countless sub-missions for the different characters you’ll encounter on space stations, on planets, or making their way through the stars. And of course, completing these quest lines will reap rewards, including technology blueprints, currency, new gear and upgrades, amongst others.
- Find your place in the galaxy and play your own way. So you’ve got all this freedom, but what are you actually going to do with it? Well, with a virtually limitless galaxy to make your mark on, you can make a living in many different ways. You could live the simple life of a farmer and live in peace, or head out into the stars for a life of adventure and plunder as a galactic pirate, taking out freighters, stealing their loot and evading the Sentinels that will try to stop your getaway. You could cruise through space, salvaging crashed spacecraft and selling them on for a profit, or command a huge fleet of mining ships, trawling the galaxy for resources.
There are plenty of ways to save on your purchases online. Most online UK shops such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, GAME, Steam, and The Game Collection have regular sales, seasonal clearance, and flash sales where you can get up to 50% off on a wide array of cheap No Man’s Sky deals.
There are even retailers that have 3 for 2 and 2 for 1 offers on select items. Also, the best time to get huge savings is during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day where an extensive selection of No Man’s Sky game from No Man’s Sky PC to No Man’s Sky PS4 from your favourite UK retailers are reduced to clear.
Knowing when and where to look for the lowest possible price on cheap No Man’s Sky Next is the key here. Fortunately, you don't have to spend hours online searching for special offers, bargain deals, and price drops from No Man’s Sky PS4 with No Man’s Sky PS4 key.
Our massive community of bargain hunters regularly share verified discounts, promos, and voucher codes from Simply Games, CEX, 365Games, Base, eBay, Curry’s PC World, and from other reputable shops across the country on G2A No Man’s Sky, No Man’s Sky PS4 update and other No Man’s Sky deals. We also have a team of money-saving experts who always share essential tips and tricks on how you can get everyday low prices and buy No Man’s Sky PC and other more when shopping both online and instore.
Getting additional money off with the help of Latest Deals is easy. You can maximise your savings by simply using the latest No Man’s Sky discount code of your choice upon check out. There are also voucher codes that can provide you with free shipping and gifts.
The special offers we have here are available for a limited time only, so once you spot a deal you love, grab it right away. Do not forget to bookmark this page and never miss out on fantastic offers and amazing savings everytime you shop!