Cheap Halloween Deals
Halloween Sale, Voucher Codes & Offers in December 2023
Wancala Halloween Spider Web Temporary Tattoo Sticker
Asda Pink Slogan Halloween Tutu Dress and Tights Outfit £3.00
Asda Black Slogan Halloween Sweatshirt and Leggings Outfit £3.00
Marvel Spidey and Friends Halloween Long Sleeve Top
Orange Halloween Scary Pumpkin T-Shirt 4 Years
Argos Home Animated Halloween Doorbell
Argos Home Halloween Pumpkin Microwaveable Hottie
Premier Decorations Animated Bat Halloween Decoration
Asda Disney Halloween Large Ursula Hanging Figure £2.00
Halloween Makeup Vampire Fake Blood
Argos Home Halloween Pumpkin Microwaveable Hottie
Asda Grey Halloween Cat Pumpkin Cushion £3.50
Mummy Halloween Pyjamas
Kids Black & White Halloween Ghost Dress - Ages 6 & 11
Disney Medium Villains Ursala Halloween Decoration
Disney Mickey Mouse Adults Halloween Costume - Sizes S,M,L,XL
Clown Adults Halloween Fancy Dress Costume - Sizes S-M + L-XL
Argos Home Halloween Neon Ghost Garden Stake Decoration
Disney Nightmare before Christmas Halloween Cemetery Kit
Black Slogan Halloween Sweatshirt and Leggings Outfit 0-3
Clear Witch Gnome Halloween Drinking Glass
Kids Grey Halloween T-Shirt- Age 9 - 12 Months
Durdiiy Unisex Halloween Bib Apron
Halloween Pumpkin Graphics Bedlinen Duvet Sets
TU Purple Halloween Print Jersey Dress £1.80
FREE Mystery Bag Worth £29 With £15 Spend On Revolution + 1/2 Price Halloween
TITECOUGO Small Sling Bag (Halloween Black)
Black Halloween Ghost Socks
10% off Halloween Collection at Lady v London
20% off Halloween Collection at Lady v London
Loungefly Disney Winnie the Pooh Halloween Costume Cosplay Mini Backpack
Purple Halloween Vampire T-Shirt
Save up to 70% during Halloween Sale at Stylevana
Festive Halloween Scene Lantern Light
12 Pcs Halloween Theme Fabric Bundles Patchwork
We all look forward to Halloween with all its spooky-themed parties, trick or treat, and the seasonal price drops and sales! Here, we bring you crazy ideas on cheap Halloween deals which will help you save money while still getting your share of fun. If you're looking for Halloween costumes for you and the kids, check out items from Sainsbury's, ebay and B&M. Use voucher codes and special offers on gift sets and bundles from Buyagift, Morrisons, and Home Bargains. Excellent deals on masks, hanging decors and candles are available at Hobbycraft, Gearbest and ASDA.Read more
|🥇 Best Price:||£1.01|
|⚡ Total Offers:||3,540|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||0|
|🕰️ Last Updated:||Today|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
It’s that time of the year when people of all ages come up with activities or parties. The UK celebrates Halloween every October 31 (or at least the Saturday night nearest to it) and in observance of this annual celebration, some people throw Halloween parties. Partygoers munch on Halloween snacks and dress up, from sexy nurses to spooky ghosts.
Children also enjoy this celebration. They normally go trick-or-treating, visiting other people’s houses on their most adorable and best Halloween costume to collect sweet treats across the neighborhood.
Here at Latest Deals, our money-saving experts are always on the hunt to find the best Halloween deals online. We have the best and the hottest offers and deals on Halloween costumes for the whole family as well as masks, accessories and treats from UK retailers such as Argos, Boohoo, Hobbycraft, George ASDA and more. Whether you’re throwing a Halloween party, attending one or hosting a horror movie marathon, you can surely find a bargain deal and get massive discounts on your next Halloween purchase here at Latest Deals.
Best Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
- Superhero or Villain. Almost every kid loves to portray his or her self as the strong character with distinct supernatural and magical powers -and everyone has their own favorites. Wearing a superhero or villain costume will spark up your little ones’ creativity as they play around portraying their own personal favorite characters. Amazon offers a wide collection of superhero outfits and villain costume for girls and boys (and even adults). You can get discounted deals on their mask and cape sets & other accessories that help let kids and adults feel extra super.
- Fancy Dress. Dresses make little girls feel pretty, and during Halloween, you can let your creativity loose. Your little one can be a cute ballerina with a sparkling tutu on, or she can be a witch with a dark dashing fancy dress and witch hat on. Your choices are limitless. Dress your kid up as she wishes with the world’s largest selection for girls’ Halloween fancy dresses at ebay.
- Spooky costume. Nothing is more Halloween than a spooky getup! Let your kids feel the Halloween vibe with the spooky costume they love. From frightening ghosts to crazy mad scientist attires, you can find the perfect attire with the right amount of spookiness at Tesco’s fantastic Halloween costume for kids selection and deals.
- Food or Random Item Costume. Kids are already cute as they are, but you can double their cuteness power if they dress up as a hotdog sandwich, a piece of bacon, a sushi roll or any other witty random item. eBay has great finds and deals on food and drink costumes for kids that will surely satisfy your hunger for a Halloween discount treat.
UK’s Favourite Best Budget Halloween Candy Treats
- Bassets Jelly Babies. This confectionery classic has been in the UK market since 1918. These are made with real fruit juice, making them one of the best sweets out there. Because the Bassets Jelly Babies are shaped as tiny humans, it is perfect for Halloween.
- Maynards Wine Gumes. These are somewhat like gumdrops, but without the sugar coating. Wine gums are exceptionally popular in the UK, and no, they do not have any sort of wine content.
- Cadbury Chocolate Buttons. This treat is made with high quality milk and Fairtrade cocoa, making it a tick or treat go-to. These have been in the market since 1960, and these fun-shaped chocolate pieces are something to expect every Halloween.
- Maltesers. Every chocolate lover out there get to enjoy the malted milk center and milk chocolate exterior of Maltesers at least once in his or her life. The combination of these chocolate balls’ texture and taste made it one of UK’s faves.
Where to Find Best Value Halloween Deals?
Always be on the lookout for the best deals for halloween from various UK retailers and get massive discounts with the use of voucher codes, coupon codes, and limited offers here at Latest Deals.
- Argos. Argos has awesome deals for those who want to set up a Halloween party, come up with ideas on their perfect halloween getup, supply halloween-themed refreshments and snacks, & more. They always keep these Halloween must haves at all times.
- Amazon. Amazon has a largest selection of Halloween Deals you won’t want to miss out. Here, you can find everything that you need to put the best halloween party to life. From halloween make ups to spooky games, name it, Amazon has it. You can also avail free shipping and other exclusive offers from Amazon if you are an Amazon Prime member.
- Boohoo. Boohoo surely lives up every Halloween with its wide range of makeups, accessories, and dresses perfect for your halloween party or trick or treat getup.
- Hobbycraft. This is the perfect place to look for Hallwoeen ideas to keep the little ones and adults entertained. Bring out the artist in you with Hobbycraft’s halloween decoration crafts and easy DIYs that will keep you and your little monsters amused.
- George ASDA. George ASDA has a lot of items across their different departments that could help you achieve the Halloween celebration you have been wanting. They also offer big discounts and even more affordable offers with their George Sale.
- Party Pieces. Your one stop shop for Halloween Party Supplies. You can even shop up to 50% off on Party Pieces’ Annual Halloween Sale.
How Brits Celebrate Halloween
How Much Do Brits Spend on Halloween?
According to research, 40 percent of Brits spend money on Halloween. Some find Halloween as the best excuse to throw a party and just go wild on their imagination and creativity. With all of these halloween parties going–from glamorous to laid back ones – money is surely spent. You need money to purchase food and drinks, you need money to buy that perfect attire of yours, and you definitely need money in your wallet to attend a Halloween night out.
Not surprisingly, the big spenders every Halloween in the UK appears to be the Millenials. No wonder how the Halloween Sales can go up to an estimate of whooping £320 million annually.